KingOfAnons

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is just my speculation but I dont think Janemba was as strong as Super Buu /w absorbtions. In the movie Goku when Goku transforms into ssj3 he says something like "Majin Buu was the only person to push me to this form" making me think that this movie occurs in an alternate timeline. Goku mustve defeated Fat Buu (he only expressed doubt about beating fat buu) and went back to the afterlife. The fact that Goku and Vegeta are both dead further supports my thoughts.
Wrong. Janemba is more powerful than Majin Buu because he's a reality warper. Goku stated that Janemba had the most incredible Ki he ever felt.

he can repel any attack and change it's energy
That's just an assumption. You're the first person who said that.

Last edited:

Blunt

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's what X>Y implies in these scenarios. If you didn't mean it that way, my mistake.
Read my edit, and yes, I never meant it makes them stronger. That is some fanfiction people made up.

It's only better in my book because if you are fighting someone above your level, you don't run the risk of losing your power. Though if we are talking about Gogeta from GT, Gogeta stomps just due to the power level difference between GT and Z.

Sea Of Thy Soul

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gogeta will neg diff.

gogeta = goku

vegito = vegeta

and we all know how goku will neg diff vegita so yeah

but if ur asking whos stronger in the games... its vegito cuz he has that Wild Sense ability in BT3

ChrisWolf

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So their intelligence is equal because they consist of the same minds, but their power isn't equal despite being made up of the same powers?
please don't be so stupid, obviously they are not equal in vegito goku could only go as far as ss 3 and vegeta ss 2 but in gogeta they could both go ss 4....its simple math come on. This thread is stupid.

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is just my speculation but I dont think Janemba was as strong as Super Buu /w absorbtions. In the movie Goku when Goku transforms into ssj3 he says something like "Majin Buu was the only person to push me to this form" making me think that this movie occurs in an alternate timeline. Goku mustve defeated Fat Buu (he only expressed doubt about beating fat buu) and went back to the afterlife. The fact that Goku and Vegeta are both dead further supports my thoughts.
It would be nice if you stopped copy pasting shit from comicvine to make yourself look knowledgable.
OT: Kai Never stated such, that was Toriyama's saying it was was a multiplies rather than an addition of powers making him the strongest.
Vegito shits on SSj Gogeta laughable diff, it's debatable if he could even beat SSj4 Gogeta since his power stacks multiplicatively rather than additively like Gogeta. Base Super Bu pre-absorptions was far stronger than both Vegeta and Goku and Goku even said they stood no chance at all. Base Super Buu is as strong as Kid Buu, if not stronger, whereas Buuhan is wayyyy stronger than any other form of Buu or Kid Buu. Base Super Buu, Gotenks and mystic Gohan all take a shit on Goku and Vegeta non-fused. Post-Absorption has all their powers plus Piccolo. Ultimately, Vegito stomps Gogeta with low diff.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
please don't be so stupid, obviously they are not equal in vegito goku could only go as far as ss 3 and vegeta ss 2 but in gogeta they could both go ss 4....its simple math come on. This thread is stupid.
We're using Dragon Ball Z not GT...
It would be nice if you stopped copy pasting shit from comicvine to make yourself look knowledgable.
OT: Kai Never stated such, that was Toriyama's saying it was was a multiplies rather than an addition of powers making him the strongest.
Vegito shits on SSj Gogeta laughable diff, it's debatable if he could even beat SSj4 Gogeta since his power stacks multiplicatively rather than additively like Gogeta. Base Super Bu pre-absorptions was far stronger than both Vegeta and Goku and Goku even said they stood no chance at all. Base Super Buu is as strong as Kid Buu, if not stronger, whereas Buuhan is wayyyy stronger than any other form of Buu or Kid Buu. Base Super Buu, Gotenks and mystic Gohan all take a shit on Goku and Vegeta non-fused. Post-Absorption has all their powers plus Piccolo. Ultimately, Vegito stomps Gogeta with low diff.
And this was said where?

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gogeta will neg diff.

gogeta = goku

vegito = vegeta

and we all know how goku will neg diff vegita so yeah

but if ur asking whos stronger in the games... its vegito cuz he has that Wild Sense ability in BT3
So Gogeta is stronger? I don't think so. Potara earrings give you a lot of power.

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We're using Dragon Ball Z not GT...

And this was said where?

Right here

Daizenshuu 4 wrote:
The much-valued treasure of the Kaioshin. If two people take one each and fit it on their respective ears, one on the left and one on the right, in an instant they will unite together and power up. The principle is the same as the Fusion technique, but the effect is greater than Fusion. Furthermore, since this union cannot be cancelled, it doesn't have the weakness of running out of time and the two returning to normal. This union is only removed inside the body of Majin Buu.
Daizenshuu 7 wrote:
To use them, the two people who will merge simply have to each take one of the two earrings and put in on their left or right ear, respectively. Furthermore, after merging the power is greater than with Fusion. However, the two people will automatically merge as soon as the earrings are put on, and in principle will be unable to ever split up again, so caution is needed when handling them. The merged person will only split up when touched by the air inside Majin Buu's body. Also, while with Fusion the post-merged clothing is the native dress of the people of Planet Metamor, when merging with the Potara not only are the two people's bodies mixed together, but their clothing is as well. In addition, pathetically enough the East Kaioshin and his attendant Kibito merged together without knowing a thing about Potara fusion.
You must be registered for see images

I made a mistake about his being stronger than SSj4 Gogeta, though I'm pretty confident there was an interview where Toriyama stated Vegito was as strong if not stronger than SSj4 Goku, though I'm assuming that's a Z SSj4 Goku and not a GT, since GT Base Goku=Uub=Kid Buu=SSj3 Goku from Z.

Reactions: Punk Hazard

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
vegetto is much stronger.

super janemba was loosing against ssj3 goku in a fight, the only time he started to get an upper hand was during when he spawned a sword.

super buu on the other hand was already much stronger than goku.

ssj 3 goku with single blast vaporized kid buu who later cameback because hes immortal so he had to be killed by a spiritual energy.
but it shows that kid buu durability was shit compared to ssj3 goku if he couldnt regenerate he would have been dead already.

ssj3 goku>super janemba>majinbuu>kid buu

vegito>buuhan>gotenksbuu>piccolobuu>mystic gohan>super buu>majin buu> super janemba

this shows that vegetto has faced much tiers characters than gogeta and still toyed with them
hell even when vegetto got turned into a piece of candy he still destroyed buuhan with ease and he was considered omnipotent.
vegetto is the most perfect fusion of goku and vegeta because it takes full advantage of potara rings.