Gogeta + Vegeto fused via porta earings.....

Curteth

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's say theoretically it happens (maybe thru an upcoming movie or something) :

Would they end up looking like either of their counterparts ?

Has there been fanart of it anywhere?

Cooluld the Porta earings make this a thing?

Could they use the dragon to allow the Porta earnings to bypass their limitations ?

?

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You need 2 Vegetas and Gokus for that to happen, ain't no Naruto here.

But that would dangerously op. Of course it would either only last for like 10 seconds or a brand new original threat™ would show up and massacre them.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Potara fusion characters can't fuse multiple times. But, a Gogeta + Vegito fusion would be Stupidly OP, until 30 minutes pass and he explodes when half of him defuses.

As for getting multiple Goku and Vegeta's, Let's just say that Trunks did it. Time Travel solves everything.

Also, his name would be Vegeta, from the start of Vegito and end of Gogeta.

Last edited:

TheUnbiasedOne

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

It would look like that, probably predominantly looking and sounding like Vegeta, since he has more distinctive features and a dominant attitude in both fusions. I would put his power in SS2 at about SSGSS Vegeta and Goku, and in SSGSS, he would probably be Whis level.

Curteth

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Potara fusion characters can't fuse multiple times. But, a Gogeta + Vegito fusion would be Stupidly OP, until 30 minutes pass and he explodes when half of him defuses.
Laughed hard... Imagining that explosion; maybe half of him still floating like a half expexploded Buu. eheh
As for getting multiple Goku and Vegeta's, Let's just say that Trunks did it. Time Travel solves everything.

(and his name would be Gogito. which is stupid)
Thank you kindly
This thread is insane. You need another Goku and Vegeta for that. Unless they know Kage Bunshinlol. Pass whatever you smoking.
No mang, iz all mine
This is more logical. A Vegito or Gogeta fused with a Gotenks. Now that would be amazing to see.
Yes... Only that much like how we saw a new being when Goku and Vegeta originally fused, I can't help but feel-- no wait maybe he would be original...
You must be registered for see images

It would look like that, probably predominantly looking and sounding like Vegeta, since he has more distinctive features and a dominant attitude in both fusions. I would put his power in SS2 at about SSGSS Vegeta and Goku, and in SSGSS, he would probably be Whis level.
Well maybe he then could compete with those other 'stronger gods' that were mentioned...

But yes, alternate realities much like the two Beerus's that I seen before-- maybe the dragon could help with opening a portal to a seperate reality that it could take place, as an example.