Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So someone via pm (won't say who) decided they want to argue with me on the Yellow Flash's speed without FTG. I tell him, read the databook, I have no desire to argue. He says he sees nothing the db profile that supports my belief.

This is what I was referring to:
You must be registered for see images

"Praised amongst all ninja as the greatest in God-like speed. "

Does this not describe the character as being fast or not? He says its just teleportation. So my question is, why is the scan above the exception, when all the scans below use the same term to describe actual movement speed?

"Godlike speed"

"A Godspeed thrust"

"A god-like speed"
^^^
All from the databook a mind you. All of which refer to the speed in which an individual is able to move. When one is described to have God speed/God-like speed, it has always been in reference to movement. Otherwise he'd just be praised as the greatest in "Instantaneous speed" since that's pretty much it's own category and unsurpassable. But no, that's not what it says, not to mention instant isn't speed. I'm interested to see what others think of the term.

Last edited:

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be fair, Minato's speed was mostly known due to his FTG.

He was referred to as the Yellow Flash because of FTG and reaction time, not because of his Shunshin, despite his Shunshin being very fast.

KCM Naruto is faster on his feet than Minato, as Minato used teleportation to evade Ay, and Naruto used foot speed.

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He was referred to as the Yellow Flash because of FTG and reaction time, not because of his Shunshin, despite his Shunshin being very fast.

KCM Naruto is faster on his feet than Minato, as Minato used teleportation to evade Ay, and Naruto used foot speed.
You're entirely incorrect, Ay and Minato fought many times and Ay himself proven that Minato is "FASTER" that doesn't include FTG bruh.

The difference is words and say so, taking Raikage's words over yours. Sasuke also dodged Ay as well, it's really not that big of a deal with dodging, also the fact being Naruto has enhanced things to help him isn't even fair.

That being said Minato is still faster than KCM Naruto .. Kakashi didn't refer to Naruto as Minato for nothing when he speed blitzed those TBB don't forget that bruh.

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Actually the name yellow flash comes from his "mastery of ftg". However others such as yamato, obito, killer bee and tsuande have attributed shunshin feats to his nickname.

Minatos speed was never known for ftg, this is not stated anywhere in the manga or databooks. Whenever his speed is brought up in e db, it is always in a separate category to his space time ninjustu/ftg. Speed and ftg are never mentioned together in minatos pofiles, not in the 2nd db and not in the 4th db

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're entirely incorrect, Ay and Minato fought many times and Ay himself proven that Minato is "FASTER" that doesn't include FTG bruh.

The difference is words and say so, taking Raikage's words over yours. Sasuke also dodged Ay as well, it's really not that big of a deal with dodging, also the fact being Naruto has enhanced things to help him isn't even fair.

That being said Minato is still faster than KCM Naruto .. Kakashi didn't refer to Naruto as Minato for nothing when he speed blitzed those TBB don't forget that bruh.
Here we go...

Ay believed Minato to be faster due to his ability to dodge his fastest strike at point blank range, a feat he tested Naruto with.

Seeing Naruto dodge his fastest strike, he believed him to be on par with Minato destiny wise at least, despite Naruto dodging with footspeed, and Minato dodging with FTG.

Not sure how you missed this, but you did.

-EDIT- Because I don't actually care about that debate.

Last edited:

Ging

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naruto rustled you so hard that you don't miss a single time to bash him.

Your signature is a proof of it that you are obsessed with naruto's superiority over saduke

Great Master Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Both Minato and Tobirama were hailed as the fastest in their time. Both had FTG.

I'm sure he's fast without it, but nothing solo worthy.
Tobirama was hailed as the fastest of his time while Minato was hailed as the fastest of all time, Obviously there's a difference here.
Not too mention Minato already outspeed Tobirama despite both having instant teleportation.
Can you tell me why Minato is the "Flash" not Tobirama?!

Last edited:

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both Minato and Tobirama were hailed as the fastest in their time. Both had FTG.

I'm sure he's fast without it, but nothing solo worthy.
You gotta read between the lines.

- Minato arrived first on the battlefield in the war
- Tobirama arrives after him and feels the need to praise minatos shunshin speed...at the time we knew very little of tobirama. So why would kishi make him say such a statment (we find out later).
- Madara then reveals tobirama was the fastest of their time... Thats why kishi had tobirama say that. Because tobiramas shunshin was obviously the best of his era, so seeing minatos made him have to compliment it.
- Madara said nothing about ftg. Tobirama and minato had the best shunshin of their time, its obvious. Thats why hiruzen said he was fast as ever.

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto rustled you so hard that you don't miss a single time to bash him.

Your signature is a proof of it that you are obsessed with naruto's superiority over saduke
Has nothing to do with Naruto and Sasuke dude tf is you talking about :|?
And this isn't a bash, him being slower in whichever situation is fact even if I was talking about sasuke ... you can see the proof clear as day.

Here we go...

Ay believed Minato to be faster due to his ability to dodge his fastest strike at point blank range, a feat he tested Naruto with.

Seeing Naruto dodge his fastest strike, he believed him to be on par with Minato destiny wise at least, despite Naruto dodging with footspeed, and Minato dodging with FTG.

Not sure how you missed this, but you did.

-EDIT- Because I don't actually care about that debate.
Literally makes no sense, he would of said faster reaction time instead of faster than him. Invalid.

He was seen dodging with FTG by us, but Ay clearly announced Minato faster, FTG isn't speed nor does reaction time equal what he actually said.

I didn't miss anything .. It's Minato. It literally made no sense to say reaction time with ftg is the same thing as being faster.. he generalized the word fast meaning in all aspects.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Literally makes no sense, he would of said faster reaction time instead of faster than him. Invalid.

He was seen dodging with FTG by us, but Ay clearly announced Minato faster, FTG isn't speed nor does reaction time equal what he actually said.

I didn't miss anything .. It's Minato. It literally made no sense to say reaction time with ftg is the same thing as being faster.. he generalized the word fast meaning in all aspects.

Ay literally only cared about the dodge we saw Minato do with FTG. Try again.

Demonic.

Kin
26💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You gotta read between the lines.

- Minato arrived first on the battlefield in the war
- Tobirama arrives after him and feels the need to praise minatos shunshin speed...at the time we knew very little of tobirama. So why would kishi make him say such a statment (we find out later).
- Madara then reveals tobirama was the fastest of their time... Thats why kishi had tobirama say that. Because tobiramas shunshin was obviously the best of his era, so seeing minatos made him have to compliment it.
- Madara said nothing about ftg. Tobirama and minato had the best shunshin of their time, its obvious. Thats why hiruzen said he was fast as ever.
Which just proves he's fast, but not fast enough to solo characters he would normally solo with the help of FTG.

I'm sure he could still solo fodders like Tsunade, but people like Itachi, Obito, or Kisame? He drops down quite a bit.

Tobirama was hailed as the fastest of his time while Minato was hailed as the fastest of all time, Obviously there's a difference here.
Not too mention Minato already outspeed Tobirama despite both having instant teleportation.
Can you tell me why Minato is the "Flash" not Tobirama?!
My point completely flew over your head bruh. I never said Tobirama = Minato in speed.....nevermind.

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which just proves he's fast, but not fast enough to solo characters he would normally solo with the help of FTG.

I'm sure he could still solo fodders like Tsunade, but people like Itachi, Obito, or Kisame? He drops down quite a bit.

Not saying he does solo top tiers with speed. In fact, its already established that ninja do not just recklessly charge into their opponent at top speed because you will not be able to see their counter. Lee first stated this in part 1, minato as well says the same in kakashi gaiden. Probably why he relies on ftg more, cuz its safer (and faster of course).

When minato told kakashi the risk of his chidori, its quite plausible that he was talking from his own experience. Since he would know. Also when minato fought Ay, the same thing happened. Ay charged in full speed yet didnt see minatos counter, and that was before kakashi invented chidori. So it all ties in when you think about it, kakashis full speed chidori was no different to ays full speed lightning punch, which minato countered, the same way that rock jonin was about to counter kakashi.

Demonic.

Kin
26💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not saying he does solo top tiers with speed. In fact, its already established that ninja do not just recklessly charge into their opponent at top speed because you will not be able to see their counter. Lee first stated this in part 1, minato as well says the same in kakashi gaiden. Probably why he relies on ftg more, cuz its safer (and faster of course).

When minato told kakashi the risk of his chidori, its quite plausible that he was talking from his own experience. Since he would know. Also when minato fought Ay, the same thing happened. Ay charged in full speed yet didnt see minatos counter, and that was before kakashi invented chidori. So it all ties in when you think about it, kakashis full speed chidori was no different to ays full speed lightning punch, which minato countered, the same way that rock jonin was about to counter kakashi.
Then I agree with you