Aomine

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the former number 1 from the ten wizard saints just got 1 hit.. Acnologia is OP as Fucl< :( how do you think he'll be defeated?

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow that Fairy Tail....I haven't read it for few months now I guess more months will pass when I start reading it again...and I just heard one week ago it was getting good :|

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Always wondered who was stronger acnologia or zeref.
We're gonna find out at some point. Last time they met. Zeref made it a point to tell Acn that he looked forward to the day they fight. If he's going after Natsu at some point. I'm sure Zeref will show up to protect or stand with his little brother...then he will probably try to kill Natsu after that XD

Just please oh please don't let Acnologia get defeated by the "power of friendship" I will seriously rage :rage:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We're gonna find out at some point. Last time they met. Zeref made it a point to tell Acn that he looked forward to the day they fight. If he's going after Natsu at some point. I'm sure Zeref will show up to protect or stand with his little brother...then he will probably try to kill Natsu after that XD

Just please oh please don't let Acnologia get defeated by the "power of friendship" I will seriously rage :rage:
Might want to keep Erza away from him then lol. And with who's stronger it was never hinted at because they both respect each other etc maybe they're equal in power?

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Might want to keep Erza away from him then lol. And with who's stronger it was never hinted at because they both respect each other etc maybe they're equal in power?
I want to agree with you but the manga points towards Acnologia being considerably stronger than Zeref, Zeref had to send Dragon slayers to the future (I'm guessing to protect them from Acnologia or so that they'll defeat Acn in future) meaning at that time Zeref couldn't do it.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to agree with you but the manga points towards Acnologia being considerably stronger than Zeref, Zeref had to send Dragon slayers to the future (I'm guessing to protect them from Acnologia or so that they'll defeat Acn in future) meaning at that time Zeref couldn't do it.
Although he did do that I don't know what was his reason because today's manga acnologia said he wanted to kill all Dragon slayers so maybe he was protecting them? Zeref have nearly if not all the strongest wizard's under him and his empire. It's just weird to me to think how he's weaker than acnologia.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Although he did do that I don't know what was his reason because today's manga acnologia said he wanted to kill all Dragon slayers so maybe he was protecting them? Zeref have nearly if not all the strongest wizard's under him and his empire. It's just weird to me to think how he's weaker than acnologia.
The fact that he has an empire while Acnologia doesn't kinda points towards him being below Acnologia and I don't think Zeref's a DS so he might not be able to inflict damage on Acnologia, but I want them to be equal (I kinda like Zeref too, plus his hype was as far back as lullaby)

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact that he has an empire while Acnologia doesn't kinda points towards him being below Acnologia and I don't think Zeref's a DS so he might not be able to inflict damage on Acnologia, but I want them to be equal (I kinda like Zeref too, plus his hype was as far back as lullaby)
The hype yea and for some reason people fear him and END more than acnologia from what i see. Also was the empire for acnologia only? Or for what he's doing now or the war he said he was gonna start? Or possibly both?

jondaimederp

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The hype yea and for some reason people fear him and END more than acnologia from what i see. Also was the empire for acnologia only? Or for what he's doing now or the war he said he was gonna start? Or possibly both?
I think both , i remember zeref saying he built the empire for acno

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I figured some alliance to between zeref and ft or something because Acno seems to be the strongest enemy atm. Perhaps something from Natsu but idk about that.

I agree Acno is being portrayed to superior. Figured Zeref can't beat Acno in battle and Acno can't kill Zeref due to his curse, so they just allow each other existence or something.

Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the former number 1 from the ten wizard saints just got 1 hit.. Acnologia is OP as Fucl< :( how do you think he'll be defeated?
Well if hiro want to troll us the answer is "POWER OF FEELINGS"...on the other hand being practical the answer is END. tbh i think somehow Lucy will get in the middle of it all not play a major role but be a crucial component

Aomine

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well if hiro want to troll us the answer is "POWER OF FEELINGS"...on the other hand being practical the answer is END. tbh i think somehow Lucy will get in the middle of it all not play a major role but be a crucial component
juuuust like when Natsu fought against Gajeel :p

Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
juuuust like when Natsu fought against Gajeel :p
maybe but i seriously hope otherwise......i wanna see Natsu fight full powered maybe ft as a team like they did against 2nd master at tenrojima.....but not just some lame feelings or friendship shit...coz acno is just too OP