Regular
Kin
179💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How is the situation in Iran, do you think there is going to be war :(?
Situation in Iran is like any other ordinary day lol.
Depends on US. And they don't seem they wanna continue .
Even if there's war....I don't think it'd be inside of neither US nor Iran anyway. They've been fighting for ao long,in fact. Its just getting more official......and of course more heated.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Situation in Iran is like any other ordinary day lol.
Depends on US. And they don't seem they wanna continue .
Even if there's war....I don't think it'd be inside of neither US nor Iran anyway. They've been fighting for ao long,in fact. Its just getting more official......and of course more heated.
Where then?

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yo bro, you post some weird things.
There's this medical condition called hydradenetis supperativa (something like that) which has no known cure at the moment.
I know a lad who pray to god and hopes that the condition will go away.

His names boby ganova and heielrjerinerkewnrweknrlew is his moto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yo bro, you post some weird things.
There's this medical condition called hydradenetis supperativa (something like that) which has no known cure at the moment.
I know a lad who pray to god and hopes that the condition will go away.

His names boby ganova and heielrjerinerkewnrweknrlew is his moto
never ever insert Bobi coded messages to defame my name again..
Post automatically merged:

I’m atheist. I believe God would be evil(for different reasons), but the title of his thread is to prove him wrong. I guess I’m just..... *puts on sunglasses* playing God’s advocate.
noo..u r wrong cuz u still have a god even if u r atheist...ur god is called Atheos he iz teh creator of notingness and tisbeliefness ...YOU WORSHIP ATHEOS!!!!!!!..

• Wow
Reactions: UchiGOD

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
noo..u r wrong cuz u still have a god even if u r atheist...ur god is called Atheos he iz teh creator of notingness and tisbeliefness ...YOU WORSHIP ATHEOS!!!!!!!..
Atheists only worship Lord Sasuke because he is the only rational character in history U_U.

And also because he is the sexiest :sneaky:.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
never ever insert Bobi coded messages to defame my name again..

thank you for reminding me. i'll ask him to forgive my memory

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thank you for reminding me. i'll ask him to forgive my memory
u should ask him to forgive u for being sakura fan..cuz atheos hates her...

Atheists only worship Lord Sasuke because he is the only rational character in history U_U.

And also because he is the sexiest :sneaky:.
sasuke believe only in madara..he is his only god..

• Wow

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just so I get your point correct to you God is evil because of the various hardships of life. Most natural forms of hardships most people don't suffer from way you describe lifd you act life most people its constant hardship I'm assuming you have in general very comfortable life. And most hardships people suffer is from human agency not God. So who really deserves the blame of hardships? Also you don't know why GOD created hardship in this world in most religions they have a system where this life is a test and you have to do good to earn a happy afterlife.

• Love

N o i r

Kin
93💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Life makes no sense at all, absolutely no sense.
We are so dependeant on things we have no control over, an asteroid could come and kill us all, the toilets could stop working.

Every day we have to defy a million things that could go wrong just so we canl live.

And even then things don't work out at all, we focus on the 1 percent that does manage to live happily ever after but most people don't, so many people are in misery and there is nothing anyone can do to change it.

People who survive are not the ones who deserves it or the ones who defy the odds somehow, they cheat, by having nice parents or a nice home or a nice school or a nice society.

The people who don't have help never makes it cus nobody is truly a self made man.

I hope God is real so that I can hate him.
I have a sneaky suspicion this is about your toilet 🤣

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A meteor really could come.crashing through . . . Yet it doesn't

Constantly, despite nigh-infinite alternatives, people are given a chance to decide their destiny themselves.

Hmm, what an evil deity this is . . .