Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Life makes no sense at all, absolutely no sense.
We are so dependeant on things we have no control over, an asteroid could come and kill us all, the toilets could stop working.

Every day we have to defy a million things that could go wrong just so we canl live.

And even then things don't work out at all, we focus on the 1 percent that does manage to live happily ever after but most people don't, so many people are in misery and there is nothing anyone can do to change it.

People who survive are not the ones who deserves it or the ones who defy the odds somehow, they cheat, by having nice parents or a nice home or a nice school or a nice society.

The people who don't have help never makes it cus nobody is truly a self made man.

I hope God is real so that I can hate him.

Reactions: Avaitto

UchiGOD

Regular
Kin
179💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We are so dependeant on things we have no control over, an asteroid could come and kill us all, the toilets could stop working.

Every day we have to defy a million things that could go wrong just so we canl live.

And even then things don't work out at all, we focus on the 1 percent that does manage to live happily ever after but most people don't, so many people are in misery and there is nothing anyone can do to change it.

People who survive are not the ones who deserves it or the ones who defy the odds somehow, they cheat, by having nice parents or a nice home or a nice school or a nice society.

The people who don't have help never makes it cus nobody is truly a self made man.

Don't blame your own view on God.
Religious people tolerate these for a coz.
Their belief in God totally changes their view on life,and its pain and hardness.
When you can't(referring to everyone,not you specifically) find the reason and goal of life,every hardness becomes evil,and any mosfortune is intolerable.
You see life as a goal,but God suggests its a path.
A path is sometimes rocky,is sometimes beautiful. You should climb it sometimes,or many times you just slip through.
If you believe you have a goal,a light at the end waiting for you,all of it makes sense. You try to move further in the path,you become stronger.
But when the road itself is your goal ,then it doesn't make sense at all. "Why should my goal be rocky?why should I tear myself up to continue that?screw it. I'm just gonna sit here and cry,and blame myself,then the road,then whoever built it".
You aren't wrong from your perspective.
Your perspective itself is wrong.
Go find yourself something to love,to achieve,to find...enough that makes your pain reasonable and bearable.Something that gives meaning to your actions,to dedicate your life to.

Last edited:
Reactions: ahmad1909

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
God is not evil he uses projections

I have seen Jesus Christ he is wise intellectual intelegient fast projectile warm omnious

I was acknowledged by God as he watched me strike an incubus

UchiGOD

Regular
Kin
179💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Earthly suffering wouldn't make God evil if you're rewarded with eternal happiness. Eventually eternal must last long enough for your earthly days to feel like they were just a blip of time.
That's this bro's problem . He doesn't believe in God,and automatically,doesn't believe in this system(to be rewarded/punished)as well .

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No need to over react. Just get a plumber- he is the go to deity for your toilet issues.