Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
i----------------->.

tis is my own method i came up wit to prove that god exizt and without god exiztence it'self wouldn't exist...

god!!!!!!!... what is god??????????....

Try in ur brain or mind to imagine that there's nothing in tis world exept of nothingness...thus teh only thing that exist is nothingness...means nothingness itself has a separate existence...

thus everything that exist must in -at least- have phisical domain to exist..and tis what gonna explain how matter came from notingness..aka big beng teory...

a fizical ting must only come from fizical ting...notingness also abide to fizical law..thus notingness is not teh first ting that existed but it has to be someting befor it that existed and that ting that existed befor nothingness is simply called EXISTENSE :)...YES MY FRIENDS BELIEVE IT!!!!!...existence comes befor nothingness....and tis amazing existence belongs to our allmighty ufathomable god teh creator of both existence and nothingness..

now praize god and fvvck teh shut up!!!..

Reactions: Morphorous

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh my.

You must be registered for see images

Post automatically merged:

Serious mode

It seems my thread made you mad. Try to disprove the arguments made in the video first, then post this.

Still, The universe did not come from nothing. The big bang had matter and energy which expanded.

The model describes how the from an initial state of high and

Nothing does not have a state, a density or a temperature.

More details:
You must be registered for see medias

Second if God created the universe, then who created God?

Praise which God? There are many God's which contradict each other. The entire thing is a scam.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Oh my.

You must be registered for see images

Post automatically merged:

Serious mode

It seems my thread made you mad. Try to disprove the arguments made in the video first, then post this.

Still, The universe did not come from nothing. The big bang had matter and energy which expanded.

The model describes how the from an initial state of high and

Nothing does not have a state, a density or a temperature.

More details:
You must be registered for see medias

Second if God created the universe, then who created God?

Praise which God? There are many God's which contradict each other. The entire thing is a scam.
u only copy pasT odar pipole opinionz....i dont..

Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u only copy pasT odar pipole opinionz....i dont..
I have not copy pasted. Read the arguments I have presented.

The links I have posted are not copy pasting, they are for supporting my arguments. I have also given full credit to the sources for their help.

I repeat, you are not addressing my arguments, you are attacking me instead by accusing me of copy pasting.

Let me show you this for the second time.

Morphorous

Kin
809💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Exactly what I believe, minamoto. I refuse to believe that there is nothing out there. I'm pretty sure myself that there are omnipotent beings out there outside of this world etc, that we have a soul and we don't end up dead just like that after death, there's a corporeal plain or whatever that we will have to go to once we die.

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
He knows about infinite regression, that's the point of the post that you replied to genius.
hi i removet u from ingorelist becuz u acheived rezult of 30 consecutiv dayz of no minamoto ofense...u stay like tat and ur level of frenship starz will grow up again...aka dont be a ashole :)..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Not with that question, genius. If he knew, then the question wouldn't have been asked. That is unless he thinks Minamoto isn't smart, heo could he disrepek Minamoto like that🤔
that rohen is only copy pasting other pipole'z utub poopinionz..

he say if god creates then who created god..teh answer of course is teh almighty god..teh god who was bing created is just fake god...in other wordz teh act of creating can only be atributed to god..so teh moment u say who CREATED god???.. u already checkmated urself..

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not with that question, genius. If he knew, then the question wouldn't have been asked. That is unless he thinks Minamoto isn't smart, heo could he disrepek Minamoto like that🤔
He asked this question to counter the argument that says "everything has a creator or something" because if it's true then God must have a creator which leads to infinite regression, we have the universe and we want to know who created it(which is a wrong question btw) and you say Allah without providing real evidence and why it's Allah not another God or anything fictional, if you use the argument of everything has a creator you need to exclude Allah because Islam said so but I can simply do the same and say Allah is created by a superior God because my fictional book said so and say the infinite regression ended because there no God superior to my God, basically the same thing you did to stop infinite regression.

How do we evade that?

We don't say the universe was created by someone without evidence, simple.

Hopefully you read everything I said.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
He asked this question to counter the argument that says "everything has a creator or something" because if it's true then God must have a creator which leads to infinite regression, we have the universe and we want to know who created it(which is a wrong question btw) and you say Allah without providing real evidence and why it's Allah not another God or anything fictional, if you use the argument of everything has a creator you need to exclude Allah because Islam said so but I can simply do the same and say Allah is created by a superior God because my fictional book said so and say the infinite regression ended because there no God superior to my God, basically the same thing you did to stop infinite regression.

How do we evade that?

We don't say the universe was by someone without evidence, simple.

Hopefully you read everything I said.
u seem so mad at alah...u shoult respekt religionz..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He asked this question to counter the argument that says "everything has a creator or something" because if it's true then God must have a creator which leads to infinite regression
Which is silly to begin with as it's addressed by infinite regress, that is why the question itself is flawd. Everything finite which exists has a creator would be the correct wording. Anybody who knows doesn't ask the silly question unless they don't know.

The rest of your rant is irrelevant. No need to try and control the fallout Astrovio.

that rohen is only copy pasting other pipole'z utub poopinionz..

he say if god creates then who created god..teh answer of course is teh almighty god..teh god who was bing created is just fake god...in other wordz teh act of creating can only be atributed to god..so teh moment u say who CREATED god???.. u already checkmated urself..
Facts Minamoto, he sold himself, and now cheerleader Astrovio is running damage control 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: Avaitto

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Which is silly to begin with as it's addressed by infinite regress, that is why the question itself is flawd. Everything finite which exists has a creator would be the correct wording. Anybody who knows doesn't ask the silly question unless they don't know.

The rest of your rant is irrelevant. No need to try and control the fallout Astrovio.

Facts Minamoto, he sold himself, and now cheerleader Astrovio is running damage control 🤣
I wonder why I waste my time speaking to you just to say my rant is irrelevant, not nice.

• Sad

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status

recardless of awenger bing gay and into men and all...i won't atak and solo him tis time becuz he been doin noting wrong lately..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder why I waste my time speaking to you just to say my rant is irrelevant, not nice.
You're being aggressive for no reason. It's like you have a dildo stuck up your back passage or something. We were discussing one aspect of a question and you went off on one, which is unimportant. I used irrelevant in that context. I guess I hurt those beta male feelings of yours, I'm sorry 😞

recardless of awenger bing gay and into men and all...i won't atak and solo him tis time becuz he been doin noting wrong lately..
You're too kind, @Avairto Is trying to be a better person,.but sometimes his passion gets the better of him.

Reactions: minamoto