Trait Points
0⚔️
Mhm... Fine.
(Bishamon-Mura) - War-Lots of Grass

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will materlize a high amount of blades made out of visible chakra in the air, at the users desired location. These blades emit a distinctive and intimidating howling sound upon generation but despite the evident danger they possess from being suspended precariously around/above the intended victims, both of these qualities serve only to belie the technique's true nature. The attack's actual threat lies within its fragility, which results in the production of numerous razor-sharp shards that descend down at the target when disturbed by the foreign chakra(Opponent's), which would cause the swords to trigger and they will subsequently mincing the enemy to pieces. If one blade triggers, the rest triggers aswell.
~Can be use twice per battle.
~The Blades last aslong they haven't been destroyed.
~The blades would 'detonate' when foreign chakra goes through the air, past them, or jutsu being fired from target's location.

Now, uhm... Well.. Any questions in particular?

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Just thought of another question: If there was foreign chakra in th air before the technique was used would the blades instantly trigger upon creation? Also it works for any amount of chakra beyond the normal one circulating in our bodies, right?

Seeing the human grizzly bear representation that is you I initiate an attack. I materialize multiple blades composed of chakra all around you. The bales cover all possible angles besides the earth that you stand on. The blades are created a few meters away from you and due to their visibility and excess in number they would block your view from myself. Exploiting the situation I dash in a clock-wise manner while still maintaining a mid range distance from you. I would stop when I am towards your back. Whilst running I would have performed several hand seals and created a earthen swamp beneath you. The swamp would negate the only visible path of survival which is the ground. Inversely, due to my view on you being blocked as well the swamp would serve as a safe card. If by some feat of behemoth strength you managed to dig deep into the ground without the use of chakra the swamp would deal with it nicely.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just thought of another question: If there was foreign chakra in th air before the technique was used would the blades instantly trigger upon creation? Also it works for any amount of chakra beyond the normal one circulating in our bodies, right?

Seeing the human grizzly bear representation that is you I initiate an attack. I materialize multiple blades composed of chakra all around you. The bales cover all possible angles besides the earth that you stand on. The blades are created a few meters away from you and due to their visibility and excess in number they would block your view from myself. Exploiting the situation I dash in a clock-wise manner while still maintaining a mid range distance from you. I would stop when I am towards your back. Whilst running I would have performed several hand seals and created a earthen swamp beneath you. The swamp would negate the only visible path of survival which is the ground. Inversely, due to my view on you being blocked as well the swamp would serve as a safe card. If by some feat of behemoth strength you managed to dig deep into the ground without the use of chakra the swamp would deal with it nicely.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
Well.. If it's moving, yes. If it's static, an unmoving object. I did say no. Untill it moves, that is. If it gets created while the blades are out, it would trigger.

With an excess of chakra throughout my feet and into the forming swamp below me, I cause the entirety of the swamp to harden before it becomes to complete. It becomes soil, dirt, rock w.e again.
Now, does the swords the trigger?

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
I believe the others will converge on you. But I have my doubts. You didn't channel extra chakra to your fists, so the thresold for activation was not reached. Then foreign chakra did not affect the technique. So the bladed won't be triggered. I think the not triggering option is the more likely one.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You indirectly said both are an option and that you're leaning towards both options. You sly rat.
But, if one blade triggers, the other triggers. By destroying a blade you trigger it, thus it will converge upon. If one triggers, the rest triggers as well and shatter, thus converging upon said location of the activation, if so to speak. So even if you shattered it through Taijutsu, and nothing external chakra was being used, it would still charge upon you.
Now an elemental charged chakra speaks for itself. But also, depending on how many blades you create, it also depends on how strong the tai have to be. The more blades, the less strong Tai, the less blades, the more strong tai needed. O'right?

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
I start of by accessing my chakra pool and amassing an abundant amount of chakra. After that I proceed to release the chakra outwards. Through chakra and shape manipulation the chakra takes form, said form is of multiple highly condensed blades of chakra. The bladed linger in the air.

Well it's 'attack method' revolves around razor sharp blades, I am guessing those blades rotate causing the sound.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, no. Imagine upon creation, as they come out of the thin air, it's numourous small blades, fragile which a highly vibrant. Or well, vibrating upon creation, before being blend together with the other pieces, forming the blades. Understandable?