[Discussion] Go watch the last two episodes of the anime (Ep. 971 & 972)

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know a lot of people fell of the anime wagon because of length and pacing. If you're one of those people but still love One Piece, do yourself a favor and go watch episodes 971 and 972.

It's nearing the conclusion of the Oden flashback.

The direction in these episodes, the music, the stylistic choices are just *chef's kiss*

Where some anime feel slightly more "western" nowadays, these two episodes are 200% Wano and are drenched in that old timey Japanese feel. It's like you're watching a Zatoichi movie from back in the day with samurai's being awesome as ever. An overdose of Sakura petals faling down and people being sliced so fast, they don't even know they're cut yet.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know a lot of people fell of the anime wagon because of length and pacing. If you're one of those people but still love One Piece, do yourself a favor and go watch episodes 971 and 972.

It's nearing the conclusion of the Oden flashback.

The direction in these episodes, the music, the stylistic choices are just *chef's kiss*

Where some anime feel slightly more "western" nowadays, these two episodes are 200% Wano and are drenched in that old timey Japanese feel. It's like you're watching a Zatoichi movie from back in the day with samurai's being awesome as ever. An overdose of Sakura petals faling down and people being sliced so fast, they don't even know they're cut yet.
Wano arc in anime is done beautifully. But the pacing is still slow. I know they not far from manga right now but they can add some fillers like the underworld part.
Also they could have done more when they showed Kaido v Oden. Kaido considered him as one of the greatest foe he fought so the fight should have been more brutal. Overall it was ok.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wano arc in anime is done beautifully. But the pacing is still slow. I know they not far from manga right now but they can add some fillers like the underworld part.
Also they could have done more when they showed Kaido v Oden. Kaido considered him as one of the greatest foe he fought so the fight should have been more brutal. Overall it was ok.
I'm confused as to why you quoted me because your post has nothing to do with what I was talking about. So did you miss the point or did you just want to give your opinion on the general state of the anime and did you just use this thread to do so ?

• Angry

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm confused as to why you quoted me because your post has nothing to do with what I was talking about. So did you miss the point or did you just want to give your opinion on the general state of the anime and did you just use this thread to do so ?
Just giving general view abt the whole anime part n why ppl have dropped it.
I dont watch anime like I used to when I started One Piece but I agreed that Wano arc anime is top notch. Rather my complain will be certain parts which required fillers weren't there.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
stop bing rude !!!!!!...if he miss a point den just show him teh point..plaim and sinple!!!!!!!..

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
stop bing rude !!!!!!...if he miss a point den just show him teh point..plaim and sinple!!!!!!!..
Yeah, I did. And he responded and explained his view so nothing to get your panties in a twist.

But we all know that's not the reason you've responded. You're just an immature vengeful illiterate little turd that tries to take a stab at me because I stepped on your toes in the past.

So grow up, don't try to start shit that isn't there and pick up a book or two, preferably one without pictures.

The worst part is that you have this account for 10 years. Let's say you've started this when you were 15. That sounds like a reasonable age to create a profile on a forum. That means that you're a 25+ year old idiot behaving like a moron on the internet. And not just for a a couple of posts, but for years. What a life, absolute joke of a person. It's no longer trolling, when everybody knows you're a troll.

Fix your fucking spelling, we all know it's an act, you're inconsistent as **** about it, contribute or piss off.

By the way, we also don't need your weekly chapter discussion thread. Those are being made and stickied every week. Just post your empty thoughts over there instead of splitting up a dead section even more like the parasite that you are.

See this is rude, I wasn't being rude to Skull Knight at all.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I did. And he responded and explained his view so nothing to get your panties in a twist.

But we all know that's not the reason you've responded. You're just an immature vengeful illiterate little turd that tries to take a stab at me because I stepped on your toes in the past.

So grow up, don't try to start shit that isn't there and pick up a book or two, preferably one without pictures.

The worst part is that you have this account for 10 years. Let's say you've started this when you were 15. That sounds like a reasonable age to create a profile on a forum. That means that you're a 25+ year old idiot behaving like a moron on the internet. And not just for a a couple of posts, but for years. What a life, absolute joke of a person. It's no longer trolling, when everybody knows you're a troll.

Fix your fucking spelling, we all know it's an act, you're inconsistent as **** about it, contribute or piss off.

By the way, we also don't need your weekly chapter discussion thread. Those are being made and stickied every week. Just post your empty thoughts over there instead of splitting up a dead section even more like the parasite that you are.

See this is rude, I wasn't being rude to Skull Knight at all.
coock Love 🐶 : hey minamoto : woof woof woof woof woof ...

minamoto : u mad bro???? 😎 ..