Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
* , the audacious young lad, once again finds himself within the spreading wilderness that pervades the Land of Fire. This time, he's roams throughout the Nirvana Plains, a large expanse of prairie grass that guards the Land of Rain from the Land of Fire. No wind is felt or heard this day, causing the grass to only sway when one moves through it, thus forming a glorious green carpet, inviting to adventurers and travelers alike. The heat is comfortable, no over-bearing, without causing a chill upon any exposed skin either, truly a worthy day. But Guv isn't just an ordinary adventurer. No... he's lost, dreadfully lost. His mouse, the rotten Yangus, dashed off in a frenzy, seeing hallucinations of glory and/or cheese within the tall foxtail grasses pervading this portion of the plain, causing the poor Guv to give chase. Within the time he caught the mischievous mouse, he has journeyed far into plains... and thus found himself in the present predicament.*

*Guv sighs, placing his right hand, palm straight down, alongside the lower rim of his bandanna on his forehead, and surveys the area. Who knows whom one may find within the more isolated portions of these plains. May it be a fellow novice traveler? Or a hardened criminal? Or, perhaps, a fellow shinobi? Only the hands of fate know... but they are prepared to roll the dice today...*

blahblahblah
Something something Rei something something
Range up to you
Restrictions up to you
blahblahblah

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:|, have I ever finished a fight though is the question... do you think I will this time? If you do, then sure, make the post or w/e

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With all the flair I was anticipating xD. You wanna fight though? I can't promise I'd finish this (as I told Moxxi), but I'll try to do so this time :p

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
... :|, well let's continue the story then :p.

*Guv ventures further into the plains, finding them thickening with evermore trees as he journeys into the Land of Rivers. Here, a mist begins to form, wrapping around Guv, ensnaring him into its maw. He eyes go blind, able to see only a slight distance from his form, a terrible predicament, the demise of many a great man. But Guv didn't want to be a great man, but a survivor, a teller of great tales, the participant within the glory of the most harrowing of them. Thus Guv marches forth, his eyes narrowing, giving his vision a slight boost; drawing his sword out, right hand lower for the power of the swing, left hand above to balance the swing out and to give it control. He must not lose focus within the mist, for its maw is always ready for the latest meal...*

Cabbage

Veteran
Kin
13💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Now Guv's trail lessens in its thickness, leading to a more open forest. Here, the light delicately glazes both the leaves of the tree and the flowing waves of the nearby river, causing his caution to lessen, and his shoulders to slouche. Finally, a place of equanimity. He slouches nearby a tree, grabbing a canteen and taking generous sips out of it. Yangus peaks it head out, and heads towards the river, taking a few gentle sips out of it. Guv watches him carefully as the birds chirp nearby.*