Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Giving My bro some crabs (I'm not a part of this)

Ichigo walks up to the gate of the training field and reads the banner on the chain-linked fence. "I don't like the sound of this..."

Last edited:

Cyber

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Tosses you a massive scroll with the kanji for "KIRITO" written on it's inside.
Sign your name in blood right next to mine.
Ichigo opens the scroll and bites the tip of his thumb before writing the Kanji for Ichigo beside Kirito's name. "At least give me the special cream and a little comb to get rid of these..."

Don't report me for spamming but...

Dat title needs some editing? ._.

I'm gone, I'm gone. I was never here.
Help me ;-; he's making me do this against my will

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ichigo opens the scroll and bites the tip of his thumb before writing the Kanji for Ichigo beside Kirito's name. "At least give me the special cream and a little comb to get rid of these..."

Help me ;-; he's making me do this against my will
As soon as you sign the contract, the scroll glows, then the glow fades, revealing your blood kanji has permanently merged with the page.
Congrats! You are now a signer of the crab contract. I'll now have you bite your thumb and perform the summoning technique. Then, place your hand on the ground.

Cyber

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As soon as you sign the contract, the scroll glows, then the glow fades, revealing your blood kanji has permanently merged with the page.
Congrats! You are now a signer of the crab contract. I'll now have you bite your thumb and perform the summoning technique. Then, place your hand on the ground.
Ichigo tosses the scroll back to Kirito and performs 5 hand seals then biting his them and slamming it on the ground, making a large crab appear under his feet.

Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:
To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on his hand, perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and then touch the ground or another object, where a sealing formula will appear. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete, most summoning uses use a solid surface, though in some cases it can even be done mid air. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground. Others will clap their hands directly like Nagato through the use of his Animal Path. The user must have signed the contract with the creature he wants to summon but the technique can be used to summon a generic creature of that contract (B-Rank) which will have no special traits or abilities beyond those normal to the rest of the animals in the contract. The animal is always summoned on the mark that appears upon slamming the users hand or, if not the case, always in short range of the user.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ichigo tosses the scroll back to Kirito and performs 5 hand seals then biting his them and slamming it on the ground, making a large crab appear under his feet.

Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:
To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on his hand, perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and then touch the ground or another object, where a sealing formula will appear. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete, most summoning uses use a solid surface, though in some cases it can even be done mid air. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground. Others will clap their hands directly like Nagato through the use of his Animal Path. The user must have signed the contract with the creature he wants to summon but the technique can be used to summon a generic creature of that contract (B-Rank) which will have no special traits or abilities beyond those normal to the rest of the animals in the contract. The animal is always summoned on the mark that appears upon slamming the users hand or, if not the case, always in short range of the user.
Good job. Now could you give me some uses of even the basic crabs summoned by this technique? We'll move on to our first specific summon right after this.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Blocking basic ninja tools, using water jutsu up to their own rank and a way to get around if you are lazy
I love that last one. You can also communicate with them through speech. They can't talk (most can't, at least).

Next, you learn to summon Gerantetsu.
A pretty basic summon, S-Ranked like most, with the abilities of any other crab. He also can spit a foam which can melt through B rank or lower doton and C-Rank or lower Steel/harder than Doton CE's. He's quite large, and is your go-to summon while in a Mid-Range battle.

Kuchiyose: Gerantetsu | Summoning: Gerantetsu
Type:Summoning
Range:Short
Chakra:40
Damage:N/A
Description:
Gerantetsu is a large crab, about 5 X 7 meters, with multiple unique abilities. He is also 130 years old, being young for his species. He can use water techniques up to the user's rank like most other crabs, and can also spit an acidic foam equal to B rank which can burn through earthen substances. This however does not apply to solid structures made of a material stronger than standard earth, and can only burn through up to C-Rank of those types of things (Steel structures, CE's harder than earth release, ETC.). Gerantetsu also has a very hard shell in comparison to other crabs, being able to take blows up to A in rank. He will however disperse after taking S-Ranked damage. Gerantetsu is also known for his speed, being able to move as fast as the average size crab, even though he is about twice as large as one.
Notes:
-Gerantetsu will disperse after four turns
-Gerantetsu can only be summoned once
-Spitting Acidic Foam costs a move
-Must have signed the Giant Crab contract

Summon him then give me pros and cons.

Cyber

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I love that last one. You can also communicate with them through speech. They can't talk (most can't, at least).

Next, you learn to summon Gerantetsu.
A pretty basic summon, S-Ranked like most, with the abilities of any other crab. He also can spit a foam which can melt through B rank or lower doton and C-Rank or lower Steel/harder than Doton CE's. He's quite large, and is your go-to summon while in a Mid-Range battle.

Kuchiyose: Gerantetsu | Summoning: Gerantetsu
Description:
Gerantetsu is a large crab, about 5 X 7 meters, with multiple unique abilities. He is also 130 years old, being young for his species. He can use water techniques up to the user's rank like most other crabs, and can also spit an acidic foam equal to B rank which can burn through earthen substances. This however does not apply to solid structures made of a material stronger than standard earth, and can only burn through up to C-Rank of those types of things (Steel structures, CE's harder than earth release, ETC.). Gerantetsu also has a very hard shell in comparison to other crabs, being able to take blows up to A in rank. He will however disperse after taking S-Ranked damage. Gerantetsu is also known for his speed, being able to move as fast as the average size crab, even though he is about twice as large as one.
Notes:
-Gerantetsu will disperse after four turns
-Gerantetsu can only be summoned once
-Spitting Acidic Foam costs a move
-Must have signed the Giant Crab contract

Summon him then give me pros and cons.
I still don't like the thread name :|

*summons the crab*

Advantages
• It's a big ass crab, what else do you want from it?
• Can spit foam that melts b Rank and below earth and melts c Rank and below steel/harder than earth CE's.
• Can be used as a shield ^_^

Disadvantages
• He isn't very fast
• Disperses after 4 turns
• Can only be summoned once

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay. You could just Skype me instead of VM
Alright, another summon has been approved. Do what you've been doing.
Kuchiyose: Kuranon | Summoning: Kuranon
Description:
Kuranon is a very small crab, about half the size and height of a human being, and has a white coloration instead of the usual brown shell. This is because he actually has an underdeveloped shell. Because of this, a single A rank attack can cause him to disperse. This means that if he takes two B ranks, 4 C ranks, or 8 D ranks, he will disperse. He however, because of this lack of defense, is absolutely blazingly fast. He appears as a blur to the average eye and uses this to his advantage. How he does this? Taijutsu. Kuranon is one of the very few crabs able to use effective taijutsu. His form of taijutsu is rather different though. He uses a special style of taijutsu known as Crab Kenpo (techniques to be posted.). In this style, he will deliver attacks through use of his pincers, by closing them, making them act as fists. He also has two large legs at the back of his body, similar in shape to his normal ones, except larger and usable for kicking attacks. Kuranon, of course, like all other crabs also has the ability to use water release attacks up to the s rank.
Note:
-Can only be summoned once
-Lasts 4 turns
-Must be a signer of the Crab Contract
-Must be learned from AnbuKirito
- This crab had 1.5 x the users base speed

Cyber

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴