803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
(Futon: Shou Keiteki) Wind Style: Devastating Whistle
Type: Defense/Supplamentary
Range: Short
Chakra:40 (-10 pr turn)
Damage: N/a
Description: This is a very useful jutsu to keep enemies from getting into close range, and blowing away weapons/items. The user will gather up large amounts of wind chakra into every single pore into their body. Once done, they will release it all at once, creating an immense and powerful breeze of wind from their body in every single direction up to short range. The breeze is so powerful that if one person is in short range, the wind pressure would blow them back into mid range with ease, and even then the opponent can still feel the breeze all the way up to long range (It would feel as if its simply windy from Mid-Long range) It is able to blow away objects giving them more speed (If a kunai was to be thrown at the user and this jutsu is active. It would blow the object back twice as fast due to the wind propelling the weapon backwards) This justu essentially makes it extremely hard to get within short range without being blown back violently. Luckily this jutsu does no physical damage except the small blunt impact of being blown back but that isnt strong enough to do damage. This jutsu is very unique, cause just like chidori has the chirping sound, this jutsu gives off a loud whistling noise, to give off its unique nature of a jutsu as the air currents makes the noise from the users body. This jutsu is in no way offensive so it does no damage whatsoever.

-Can use 2 turns times max
-Last 1 turn
-Cant use any jutsu while this is active or else it will cancel

I channel wind chakra around my body, release a burst of it in a sudden breeze covering every possible angle about and around my person.

It's useful because it can blow things away from me, like those cjs people use to restrain others. It however has the downside of creating a chirping noise which will alert the foe of it's existance and whatnot. Other than that i's quite the cool jutsu yeah.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
I didnt ask you to give a downside .. and thats not a downside.. Sorry
Lets just say.. If you are ever affected by a sound jutsu.. Using this jutsu will cancel it out. hence "Loud Whistling Noise"
Sound jutsu cancels out with higher sounds. Anyways
Good. now bye

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
(Ninjutsu: Itami shinkeigasurudoi) Ninja Art: Pains Of Sensitivity

Type: Supplamentary
Range:Short
Chakra:30
Damage: N/a (+20 Damage to physical attacks (i.e. Earth, Water, Lava, etc ))
Description: This is a very unique style of ninja art, developed by the interrogate squad. The user will do 2 handseals (Ox-Ram) While touching the opponents body (or themselves) forcing the chakra inside of their body to react causing the chakra to resonate violently inside their body making it sore without notice. This will make their body extremely sore to the touch (similar to the after effects of guy from using his 7th gate) This will cause the opponent when hit to take double damage, while being extremely sensitive to any type of pain. A kunai stab to the hand would feel like you smashed your whole hand. Doing monstrous damage.

Note: Last 3 turns
Note: Can use a max of 2 times
Note: Cant use this technique for 3 turns after the affects wear off.
do the damn thing

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
This basically lets me "enhance" the sensitivity in a person's body. Thus any form of physical contact would result in a greater amount of damage and pain than normally. And would also leave then extremely sore. It's a really useful technique, specially to a cqc fighter. Very nice.

(Katon: Akuma Kaji) – Fire Style: Fiendfyre
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will throw his chest out as he inhales, performing a row of four handseals to knead Katon chakra into their lungs and mouth. When cast, the user spits out the fire which appears with a roaring, billowing noise. Quickly consuming anything in the vicinity of its caster (thus unreliable when team battles are being practiced) The flames are of abnormally large size and take the shape of fiery monsters and beasts such as snakes, dragons, eagles and chimaeras, constantly mutating into other beasts as they keep charging forward as well as powerful, formless flames that destroy all things before it. The fire even possesses a sentience of its own, a continuous (though far from latent) desire to burn anything it can so long as the user is channeling the jutsu. It will pursue any nearby lifeforms at the will of the caster. Inexperienced casters will be able to conjure the flames but will have virtually no control over the jutsu once it has been unleashed, thereby making the fire a deadly backfire (incomplete fire mastery). Taking 60 damage (second degree burns and pain in the burnt areas such as the face and neck.), and being unable to use S ranks for the next two turns.
- Can only be used twice per battle.
- Must wait a 3 turn cooldown prior second usage.
- The user cannot use any other Fire of S rank or higher next turn.