Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All you know. I'll be using my ice bio.
Gas mask, that can release smoke, with wrist launchers and also a metal canister on my back.
Wind affinity.

Mid. You make the first move

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You got Smoke release in your Ice bio o_O

As Gray see's his master and now a rival a few meter away from him, he bows down to greet him and then with a gesture of readiness starts to mold his chakra and releases it into the atmosphere and uses it make have down pour of snow, while doing so he releases two paper bomb attached kunai towards you.

Hyouton no Jutsu) Ice Release Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize (if from Haku's Clan). If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.

Icemyster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*salutes you*

As you throw the two kunai, I shoot two smoke pellets from my wrist launchers with extreme force,
Deflecting the kunia and exploding into a massive cloud of smoke between us.

"Keep up, you might just win*

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the smoke clears up and are vision of each other is clear once again

Gray: I will try me best.

I quickly stomp the ground using my leg and several piece of earth rise from all around you, I then weave a single had seal and make them to charge right towards you, knowing that for such an attack you will most likely use an lightning base attack and therefor I summon a large amount of water right above you, now if you wee to use a lightning base attack you will most likely shock yourself.

Doton hisan saihen- Earth Release Flying Debris
Type: Offensive
Range:Short - Mid
Chakra:40
Damage:80
Description: The user begins by either stomping the earth with his hand or leg, While stomping the ground the user releases his chakra into the ground which causes several average size debris of earth to rise from the earth, the debris rises up from all around the opponent even from his back side, this technique extends up-to mid range from opponent meaning the chunks of earth will rise from all directions with in mid range area of the opponent [he will be at the center], The user than goes on to weave a single hand seal and all the stones/chunks of earth start to converge onto the opponent and inflict great damage to him.
Note:
- The user can't use any A rank and above Doton technique in the same turn.
- Can only be used thrice
- Can only be taught by -Gitanshu-

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.