Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noone should be burned because they burned a piece Of paper
Noone should be punished because they burned a flag
And noone should be punished because they burned a book No matter which book It is

Mante

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noone should be burned because they burned a piece Of paper
Noone should be punished because they burned a flag
And noone should be punished because they burned a book No matter which book It is
what makes a paper "What It Is" is what its written in it. And what makes a book "What it Is" is whats written in the papers of it. Muslims beleive that its the "Word of God" (which is Quran) and the one who burns has to be punished. Its no Normal Book, thus the outcome of burning it [on purpose] won't be Normal either.

-Ibrahim-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok im Muslim so listen here.

Paki's, chill the fk down. She had down syndrome and didn't know what she was doing. There's no point in hurting her or even locking her up. After this she'd never do it again.

Even if she did it on purpose, who cares? She's a little girl. We Muslims burn the Quran all the time as the only option to get rid of it when its unusable anymore.

There's no point in fkn killing a little girl, chill the fk down, I don't know why primarily Pakistanis are such extremist. I swear, alot of these extremists are fake Muslims, there hypocrites.

They will go nuts over little things and jump on killing someone but not pray a single prayer.

The part of Iraq where I'm from we have Jews, Christians, and Muslims all living together in peace. If something like this happen where a ill 11 year old girl burn the pages of the Quran they'd probably forgive her. And she would learn not to do it again..

Reactions: Ldude

SO7P

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok im Muslim so listen here.

Paki's, chill the fk down. She had down syndrome and didn't know what she was doing. There's no point in hurting her or even locking her up. After this she'd never do it again.

Even if she did it on purpose, who cares? She's a little girl. We Muslims burn the Quran all the time as the only option to get rid of it when its unusable anymore.

There's no point in fkn killing a little girl, chill the fk down, I don't know why primarily Pakistanis are such extremist. I swear, alot of these extremists are fake Muslims, there hypocrites.

They will go nuts over little things and jump on killing someone but not pray a single prayer.

The part of Iraq where I'm from we have Jews, Christians, and Muslims all living together in peace. If something like this happen where a ill 11 year old girl burn the pages of the Quran they'd probably forgive her. And she would learn not to do it again..
^ This. same goes in my country.

North Kai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what makes a paper "What It Is" is what its written in it. And what makes a book "What it Is" is whats written in the papers of it. Muslims beleive that its the "Word of God" (which is Quran) and the one who burns has to be punished. Its no Normal Book, thus the outcome of burning it [on purpose] won't be Normal either.
NOONE should impose their beliefs and irrational rules on others, especially if they are based on a religious belief only 1/6 of ppl believe in

just practice whatever you want by yourself but LEAVE everyone else alone, this is exactly why ppl dislike religion

if i want to burn the quran i damn well will do so, if i want to burn the bible i damn well will do so, if i want to burn a copy of my fav the lord of the rings i will damn well do so, and if i want to burn what i believe in, a heap of science books, than damn it i will do that too! (provided that I own them ofc :) )

luckily there are no rediculous laws here and i can do that without being bashed on GLABAL (not national, GLOBAL) TV and geting death threats over such a trivial thing

Mante

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NOONE should impose their beliefs and irrational rules on others, especially if they are based on a religious belief only 1/6 of ppl believe in

just practice whatever you want by yourself but LEAVE everyone else alone, this is exactly why ppl dislike religion

if i want to burn the quran i damn well will do so, if i want to burn the bible i damn well will do so, if i want to burn a copy of my fav the lord of the rings i will damn well do so, and if i want to burn what i believe in, a heap of science books, than damn it i will do that too! (provided that I own them ofc :) )

luckily there are no rediculous laws here and i can do that without being bashed on GLABAL (not national, GLOBAL) TV and geting death threats over such a trivial thing
if someone live among others, he has to obey their laws and rules. And if he breaks a rule, he will be punishned as the way what they think is right. For example, imagine that that you goes to a school where a rule is implemented which restricts writing with blue ink pen and the one who do so will be punished. Will they leave you without punishing if you wrote in blue ink [on purpose]? No. Even its your own book that you wrote it. Even your a Muslims or Christian or Athiest. Even its the only school with that rule. If you go there, you need to obey the rules. :)
Anyway, I don't think they will kill her..well we will see. Most News these days are rumors.

Last edited:

~Lumos~

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well high official took notice of this plus there are no evidence that she burned Holy Quran:sy:
Read this 4 more info

I personally think they should find another way to treat this case rather then execute her.
People respect their religion and find it really offensive if some one burns their holy book every one should respect others believesU_U

North Kai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if someone live among others, he has to obey their laws and rules. And if he breaks a rule, he will be punishned as the way what they think is right. For example, imagine that that you goes to a school where a rule is implemented which restricts writing with blue ink pen and the one who do so will be punished. Will they leave you without punishing if you wrote in blue ink [on purpose]? No. Even its your own book that you wrote it. Even your a Muslims or Christian or Athiest. Even its the only school with that rule. If you go there, you need to obey the rules. :)
Anyway, I don't think they will kill her..well we will see. Most News these days are rumors.
my point was that some rules were not rational so we need to change the rules

Ldude

Elite
Kin
18💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My opinion:

You shouldn't burn a religious book. That was idiotic on the girl's part. Hell, I don't think you should burn any book (as literature is a beautiful thing).

I understand that different countries have different standards and laws, but sentencing someone to capital punishment, much less a child, is wrong. I don't even think she have gone to jail. Maybe she could have publicly apologized. By my standards that would have been the acceptable thing to do. Of course, I don't change laws for foreign countries, nor does my opinion really change anything...

Racist? Wasn't aware that the Quran was a race, or maybe your just stupid.:D
Well the Quran is a holy book.
Islam is a religion.
And a Muslim is one who follows the religion of Islam.

The term "racist" can be misleading, as it comes from "race," but the meaning of the word has evolved to encompass slanders against religions and nationalities.

Last edited:

UzumakiNaruto20

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the Quran is a holy book.
Islam is a religion.
And a Muslim is one who follows the religion of Islam.

The term "racist" can be misleading, as it comes from "race," but the meaning of the word has evolved to encompass slanders against religions and nationalities.
Still though it's kind of far fetched to just slap that kind of label on anyone who doesn't follow a belief.

It's not like I said "I hate muslims" or "muslims are bad people", I never said anything even remotely close to that.

1337Boy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

To me it seems like you are trying to impose your beliefs. Why bother telling us your idealistic crap. You want an ideal world. Well, too bad it doesn't exist. And what the hell is wrong with the fact that "only" 1/6 th of the people believe in? I mean that is a lot of people. I am not saying UNLIKE you that it doesn't matter if we disrespect minorities. However your ideals such as the fact that everyone should have the right to do as they please is simply against co-existence. Live in a way that respects other people's rights. The only way people can survive in this world and have peace is if they respect each other. I want to see you try living in this world, disregarding other people's rights. You simply will not be able to.
Burning a book that is considered Holy by 1/6th of the world's population is trivial according to you...well...people like you deserve what they get because it just shows that you have no respect for other people. If you can really call something like this trivial then you are definitely an idiot. Have you stopped for a moment and thought about why so many people are so infuriated over the burning of the Quran. "The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins." People like you who disregard other people's religion, better remember this. I respect everyone's religion... and even those who do not believe in God because they all are humans but if I am hurt then I will make sure you get an eye for an eye.

The girl was stupid, mentally retarded because there is noway a normal girl would do that. Most people know that burning a Holy book is not a good idea in a Muslim majority area. She should not be punished because the Blasphemy law only applies when the case is "intentional". However I hope that the parents of the girl are questioned. It is a serious matter... the girl needs to be given protection... and those people who's feelings have been hurt also deserve an explanation.

I am disappointed at the topic starter. He seems to be biased and news is not supposed to biased.... no matter who gives it. From what you are saying, you seem to be very narrow sighted. It seems like you haven't seen the world outside your living room. So, let me tell you that people kill other people over lesser things.

Thank you, Good day. And I do not care if you disagree with me.

Reactions: Ashflura

North Kai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To me it seems like you are trying to impose your beliefs. Why bother telling us your idealistic crap. You want an ideal world. Well, too bad it doesn't exist.
Im not trying to impose my beliefs I'm just plainly against a religious belief beeing a law because its irrational. Well if noone wold ever have spoken about their ideals than NOT MUCH WOULD HAVE CHANGED.

Well thank you for telling me that the ideal world doesnt exist I missed that between watching the world news and traveling around, ... OFC It doesnt exist do you really think I am stupid, NOONE thinks the world is perfect and I know the world still really really sucks.

And what the hell is wrong with the fact that "only" 1/6 th of the people believe in? I mean that is a lot of people. I am not saying UNLIKE you that it doesn't matter if we disrespect minorities. However your ideals such as the fact that everyone should have the right to do as they please is simply against co-existence. Live in a way that respects other people's rights. The only way people can survive in this world and have peace is if they respect each other. I want to see you try living in this world, disregarding other people's rights. You simply will not be able to.
well if those 1/6 of ppl (and a lot of the ppl among the 1/6 isnt really trully muslim) would have it their way they would have imposed their islamic laws that would hurt the other 5/6 of the population, laws are good when they are rational and benefit one group and DONT IN ANY WAY hurt the rest.

Everyonse should have the right to do whatever they waynt? to a degree yes but we set laws as a framework or guidelines: we dont make a law so that we can punish someone who burns a book but we do, for lack of a better word, punish those who commit crimes prescribed by law (crimes that impose on another persons freedom, stealing, killing, beating, destroying someones elses property)

Burning a book that is considered Holy by 1/6th of the world's population is trivial according to you...well...people like you deserve what they get because it just shows that you have no respect for other people. If you can really call something like this trivial then you are definitely an idiot. Have you stopped for a moment and thought about why so many people are so infuriated over the burning of the Quran. "The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins." People like you who disregard other people's religion, better remember this. I respect everyone's religion... and even those who do not believe in God because they all are humans but if I am hurt then I will make sure you get an eye for an eye.
yes it is trivial to most of the 5/6 of the ppl. and it ought to be trivial to everyone ... its just a book. If we werent offended or even prepared to kill over a book the world would be much better.

I have great respect for religions I just dont like the fact that religious ppl rage at me (this kinda includes my grandma) when I say or do ANYTHING against their belief, and I especially dont like the fact that in some places ppl can be punished on a religious belief of someone else ... now thats idiotic.

eye for an eye is a primal instinct, we should know better now

also I read the Quran, I read the Bible, ... even though im an atheist

The girl was stupid, mentally retarded because there is noway a normal girl would do that. Most people know that burning a Holy book is not a good idea in a Muslim majority area. She should not be punished because the Blasphemy law only applies when the case is "intentional". However I hope that the parents of the girl are questioned. It is a serious matter... the girl needs to be given protection... and those people who's feelings have been hurt also deserve an explanation.
Maybe she was mentally challanged. BTW judging me not to be patient toward other religions and next you write the bolded, haha ... Yes we know its not a good idea, but we still should be able to live without having to accept islam as our religion and live by rational laws and NOT religious laws. Its a serious matter because religion makes it a serious matter. If religion wasnt a factor than she just burned some paper and noone would wanna kill her, isnt that better? i agree she should apologize since islam is the religion there but she shouldnt be punished.

I am disappointed at the topic starter. He seems to be biased and news is not supposed to biased.... no matter who gives it. From what you are saying, you seem to be very narrow sighted. It seems like you haven't seen the world outside your living room. So, let me tell you that people kill other people over lesser things.

Thank you, Good day. And I do not care if you disagree with me.
Im actually one of the most open minded ppl you will ever meet.
I dont care what religion you are
I dont care what you believe
I dont care what *** you are
I dont care what sexual orientation you have
I dont care what race you are
I dont care what you do, where you come from, how well/bad you are positioned
I dont care weather you agree with me
I accept anything that is rational and has its basis in the truth, in evidence, in reason ... and accept it might be wrong
I dont care what anyone does, wears,...
But I do care about the fact that ppl are being punished according to religious beliefs they themselves dont share, as I said one persons freedom ends where the freedom of another person begins, not sharing ones belief doesnt fall into that category, its a bit more complicated than that ...

I wouldnt say thats narrow sighted, most ppl wouldnt.

Haha I havent seen the world outside? :) During the holidays I was in Australia, The US, South Africa, China and across Europe. But perhaps we have different understandings of ''you haven't seen the world outside your living room''

And yes I know ppl kill ppl over lesser things, those cases are even less rational.

Thank you, Good day. And I do not care that you dont care if I disagree with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sasunarufan13

Zawar

Supreme
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If i burn Quran in an accident im sure God will forgive me for that
that is a Holy Book and in it
it has been told that accidents are to be forgiven
and people should also forgive her
otherwise if they cant and are so mad that she burned the pages
they should burn theirself
its better not to have idiots in this world

I am a Muslim also a pakistani and those are my words
most of the Muslims will forgive her for what she did
if she apologizes ;)

Last edited:

Ririchiyo

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
arent u people ashamed of blaming a kid for this
she is only 11 years she cant be at fault even if she did knew that those pages are of Quran
even if she doesnt have a mental disease and she knew that those are Quran pages
she will be forgiven bcz she is 11

North Kai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
arent u people ashamed of blaming a kid for this
she is only 11 years she cant be at fault even if she did knew that those pages are of Quran
even if she doesnt have a mental disease and she knew that those are Quran pages
she will be forgiven bcz she is 11
Thank You!

Ldude

Elite
Kin
18💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still though it's kind of far fetched to just slap that kind of label on anyone who doesn't follow a belief.

It's not like I said "I hate muslims" or "muslims are bad people", I never said anything even remotely close to that.
Oh, no, I was not labeling you as a racist. I was just correcting your definition because I'm like that...

Im not trying to impose my beliefs I'm just plainly against a religious belief beeing a law because its irrational. Well if noone wold ever have spoken about their ideals than NOT MUCH WOULD HAVE CHANGED.

Well thank you for telling me that the ideal world doesnt exist I missed that between watching the world news and traveling around, ... OFC It doesnt exist do you really think I am stupid, NOONE thinks the world is perfect and I know the world still really really sucks.

well if those 1/6 of ppl (and a lot of the ppl among the 1/6 isnt really trully muslim) would have it their way they would have imposed their islamic laws that would hurt the other 5/6 of the population, laws are good when they are rational and benefit one group and DONT IN ANY WAY hurt the rest.

Everyonse should have the right to do whatever they waynt? to a degree yes but we set laws as a framework or guidelines: we dont make a law so that we can punish someone who burns a book but we do, for lack of a better word, punish those who commit crimes prescribed by law (crimes that impose on another persons freedom, stealing, killing, beating, destroying someones elses property)

yes it is trivial to most of the 5/6 of the ppl. and it ought to be trivial to everyone ... its just a book. If we werent offended or even prepared to kill over a book the world would be much better.

I have great respect for religions I just dont like the fact that religious ppl rage at me (this kinda includes my grandma) when I say or do ANYTHING against their belief, and I especially dont like the fact that in some places ppl can be punished on a religious belief of someone else ... now thats idiotic.

eye for an eye is a primal instinct, we should know better now

also I read the Quran, I read the Bible, ... even though im an atheist

Maybe she was mentally challanged. BTW judging me not to be patient toward other religions and next you write the bolded, haha ... Yes we know its not a good idea, but we still should be able to live without having to accept islam as our religion and live by rational laws and NOT religious laws. Its a serious matter because religion makes it a serious matter. If religion wasnt a factor than she just burned some paper and noone would wanna kill her, isnt that better? i agree she should apologize since islam is the religion there but she shouldnt be punished.

Im actually one of the most open minded ppl you will ever meet.
I dont care what religion you are
I dont care what you believe
I dont care what *** you are
I dont care what sexual orientation you have
I dont care what race you are
I dont care what you do, where you come from, how well/bad you are positioned
I dont care weather you agree with me
I accept anything that is rational and has its basis in the truth, in evidence, in reason ... and accept it might be wrong
I dont care what anyone does, wears,...
But I do care about the fact that ppl are being punished according to religious beliefs they themselves dont share, as I said one persons freedom ends where the freedom of another person begins, not sharing ones belief doesnt fall into that category, its a bit more complicated than that ...

I wouldnt say thats narrow sighted, most ppl wouldnt.

Haha I havent seen the world outside? :) During the holidays I was in Australia, The US, South Africa, China and across Europe. But perhaps we have different understandings of ''you haven't seen the world outside your living room''

And yes I know ppl kill ppl over lesser things, those cases are even less rational.

Thank you, Good day. And I do not care that you dont care if I disagree with you.
I literally share the exact same opinion as you. Well, you said it, so no need for me to say more. xd

JIRAIYA perv

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all i can say is don't judge people coz of what you have been told. meet these people and find out for yourself without being affected by other opinions, trust me you can find great and bad people in any religion ;). there are people in some religions that are called muslims or chrestians (for example) while they shouldn't be even representing their religion. islam doesn't support what happened to that girl, U_U judge the person in front of you its that simple. my best friend is christian and i respect him and his beliefs :cool: coz he is a good person

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just read in the news that a local Imam was arrested for setting up the this girl. According the the news story, the Imam put the torn paper in her bag along with some burnt papers. The local police arrested the guy after some villagers who had witnessed the incident told it to them. :shrug:

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Without religious people, this world would be so boring. x)
Either way, poor girl ._. seriously.
I don't get what's the big deal =.= it was an accident.