Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Considering that she is illiterate, 11 year old and a scavenger by description.... did she actually know that she was burning some holy text? . . . .

Another question is that what kind of people throws about the Qurans in the streets where illiterate children gather papers to use as a fuel? . . .

I smell something fishy.

Reactions: Yerrina and Avani

B00m

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a ****ing book, there are thousands of them and will be many more. People take religion way too serious, one of the reason why the world is shit.

Reactions: -Logic-

Sasunarufan13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Considering that she is illiterate, 11 year old and a scavenger by description.... did she actually know that she was burning some holy text? . . . .

Another question is that what kind of people throws about the Qurans in the streets where illiterate children gather papers to use as a fuel? . . .

I smell something fishy.
^This. Seriously guys, this is an eleven year old girl who can't read and didn't even realize she was burning a holy text. She just needs a stern talking and that's it. There's no need to put her to death.
There are psychopathic murderers who just get locked up for life instead of being put to death like some would say they deserve, but you're practically all willing to see an eleven year old die just because she can't read and therefore was ignorant of the fact that she was burning a holy text? What is wrong with you people?
There are even muslims who reacted to that event and said she shouldn't be punished. Why? Because they realize that she didn't do that on purpose. She wasn't being a racist or purposely offending a religion. She just saw something she could make a fire with and used that.
Plus who lets something like that lie on the street where everyone can pick it up?
Really, I'm appalled by some of your posts.
For god's sake this is an illiterate eleven year old girl ... :sy:
Yes, she was wrong for burning it, but putting her to death or locking her up for it is going too far

Reactions: Yerrina

McKnockout

Elite
Kin
2💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
fck, she deserves what she got. I think she should be executed... Burning Quran pages like that ... >_>

feel like back handing her twice :flaw: :flaw:

You must be registered for see images
Man wtf wtf wtf...wats wrong with these ones..damn that girl ..curse that girl..i hate her..even if she is pretty..
Wish i could stone her..excute her..
Jail doesn't do much but excution and punisments like stoning and things do much
WOW...

bahram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Intolerant people.God does not need people like these to protect Quran.Poor girl is being victimized by these bigots.Islam does not teach this barbaric behavior.By their poor behavior they are bringing a bad name to pious and tolerant Muslims.
I agree with him^^^^

That girl didn't know that the book she was burning was Quran .she didn't know what she was doing. so she wasn't insulting Quran.

Reactions: Yerrina

Yerrina

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, the hatred O_O

Dear fellow Muslims, last time I checked burning Quran was one of the recommended methods to getting rid of it. It's what I do when I memorize verses and have to write them down. What do I do with the paper I wrote the verses on ? Burn it.

Here's a fatwa to support what I'm saying, from, as the link suggests, a Salafy source.

To non-muslims, those are the most religious of Muslims. Yes, the link mentions specific situations, but please bother to consult your local Imam and doing some research next time before you hurry to Nusrat Al Dein.

Reactions: bahram

bahram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, the hatred O_O

Dear fellow Muslims, last time I checked burning Quran was one of the recommended methods to getting rid of it. It's what I do when I memorize verses and have to write them down. What do I do with the paper I wrote the verses on ? Burn it.

Here's a fatwa to support what I'm saying, from, as the link suggests, a Salafy source.

To non-muslims, those are the most religious of Muslims. Yes, the link mentions specific situations, but please bother to consult your local Imam and doing some research next time before you hurry to Nusrat Al Dein.
Not everyone is sunni to Imitate what Uthmaan has done.

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am Muslim myself. It was wrong of her to do so, but its also wrong to punish her as she was unaware and maybe suffering from down syndrome. If I'm correct from what I read she threw paper that had verse from Quran written on it, it wasn't the Quran itself.

I hope they get her out and sort this problem ASAP. Imran Khan seems interested and willing to help, so hope he does do something for her.

Shinobi Train

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ummm...wow...really? Just a note, if a Christian burns pages of the Bible, no one really cares that much. Even if it's on purpose. If it is on purpose, maybe some people will pray for that person, but that's about it. So why do Muslims care so much about the Quran? News flash, the book itself isn't important at all, it's the teachings that make up the religion...not a piece of paper. ;)

Reactions: Ldude

North Kai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I cant believe so many Of You are in favour Of the punishment

Even if she would have been completely aware Of what she was doing noone should have the Right to punish her

Its just a book Damn It just leave her alone Its her business what she believes in

Shinobi Train

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I cant believe so many Of You are in favour Of the punishment

Even if she would have been completely aware Of what she was doing noone should have the Right to punish her

Its just a book Damn It just leave her alone Its her business what she believes in
Right, but in this case, she wasn't even aware. o_O Not only would it not matter, you can't force a belief on someone, in this case she wasn't even trying to do it. I have no idea why anyone would be in favor of punishment, but obviously this thread is proof that some people are. U_U

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right, but in this case, she wasn't even aware. o_O Not only would it not matter, you can't force a belief on someone, in this case she wasn't even trying to do it. I have no idea why anyone would be in favor of punishment, but obviously this thread is proof that some people are. U_U
Okay dude think about this if god gave you a book and wrote exatcly what he says litteraly his words would you think it is nothing or very special i know those ppl are going over the top but the mention of her being a christain and doing something to islam just makes islam look evil thats the medias job bro but death is faaar too mcuh she is a little girl and there are crazy ppl out there dont hate the religoun blame and hate the ppl i could kill you and say i did it for god and then every one will think my religoun is stupid and i am a victim of the religoun is osama a victim hell no he just crazy

Shinobi Train

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay dude think about this if god gave you a book and wrote exatcly what he says litteraly his words would you think it is nothing or very special i know those ppl are going over the top but the mention of her being a christain and doing something to islam just makes islam look evil thats the medias job bro but death is faaar too mcuh she is a little girl and there are crazy ppl out there dont hate the religoun blame and hate the ppl i could kill you and say i did it for god and then every one will think my religoun is stupid and i am a victim of the religoun is osama a victim hell no he just crazy
:sy: There isn't even a sentence here...not one. xd

Like I said before if you read my previous post, who cares about a book? The book itself has absolutely zero importance; what is important to the religion is the teachings that it's giving. You can print a book all day long, doesn't make it special. Paper and ink means nothing. You should seriously watch the Frisco Kid...he'll explain it to you at the end. ;)

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:sy: There isn't even a sentence here...not one. xd

Like I said before if you read my previous post, who cares about a book? The book itself has absolutely zero importance; what is important to the religion is the teachings that it's giving. You can print a book all day long, doesn't make it special. Paper and ink means nothing. You should seriously watch the Frisco Kid...he'll explain it to you at the end. ;)
dude it might be unimportant to you but it is a revilation if i say i dont care about the quran then i wouldnt even read would i and i see you are a gramma nazi

Shinobi Train

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
dude it might be unimportant to you but it is a revilation if i say i dont care about the quran then i wouldnt even read would i and i see you are a gramma nazi
Nope, not a grammar Nazi, I only mention extreme cases like that. :p It's just bizarre that people can't form sentences or not even try to add periods or commas etc.

OT: You're missing the point entirely, just so you know. I hold the Scriptures to be extremely important, but if someone burns a copy and even mocks me while doing it, I couldn't care less...the joke is on them. I know what it says, and it's written on my heart. I don't need a piece of paper to carry around.

Mante

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know I'm not good at this..but If she had no knowledge about what she was doing or If she did it by mistake, IMO she shouldn't be punished. Because she was 11 and uneducated (as said). But her parents (if they are alive) has to punished in someway for leaving her to do it.
But if she did on purpose, she has to be taught the right way and punished (because "punishing" would make people aware of repeating such acts), but can't say "killing is the best Solution", becaure we don't know what will happen in the future..I mean in future she might convert into Islam. If she was a grown-up OK kill her (if she did it on purpose), but she is not.

Man * * * ...wats wrong with these ones..damn that girl ..curse that girl..i hate her..even if she is pretty..
Wish i could stone her..excute her..
Jail doesn't do much but excution and punisments like stoning and things do much
:flaw: and for you, How dare you to be so rude? Don't try to create a bad image of Muslism. People who try to do so has to be "stoned". Using bad language?! Shame on you. I'm telling your Mom, maybe she can log-out you from NB for ever..for you, and for good - don't let others change Who You Are.

MWQ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay im a muslim myself,and i have heard many incidents like this so ill provide the most logical answer with the Islamic view.

First of all,there are certain things that we need to know before any kind of judgement can be given:

1.Did the girl really suffer from any kind of mental illness?
2.How the pages of the Quran,got to the streets.

Okay,we still dont know if she really has an illness,but if she does then she should be sent to some kind rehabitation facility.If not,.....she screwed!!!

It is a big shock to know that pages from the Holy Quran got on the streets,i live in pakistan so i know the importance of the Quran there.The Quran is not meant as a simple book,which can be read,learned and then thrown away.It has a huge importance.My mom has a copy,which was passed down from her grandmother,but she doesnt consider it special due to its age or cuz of her grandmother,but since its THE HOLY QURAN! Muslims dont buy the quran like some cheap book,which they can buy over and over again.They buy a copy,and give it a lot of care and respect thats the reason the Quran get passed down to the next generation.I dont expect any unbelievers which i saw on this thread ,to understand this(no offence) since its a thing related to faith.

Now back to the topic,...there are three out comes that can come from this(my opinion):

1.If she does not suffer from any kind of illness,and did it intentially then shes dead one way or the other,since if the law lets her go,someone will murder her.So prison(if shes lucky) is the prefered option.

2.If she does suffer from any kind of mental illness,she still wouldnt be set free.She should be sent to prison but her illness should be treated.From my point of view.it should be some kind of rehabitational facility,where her illness should be treated but she would be grounded.This way she would complete her sentance,while getting treatment for her illness at the same time....Shes poor so i doubt she can get any kind of treatment on her own,and she will contiue to make such mistakes.

3.If she some how is set free and forgiven,then her mother should give her a beating so that she doesnt do this in the future.

I dont think she should be executed,but she should be taught a lesson.Since Islam is not a religion of voilence,but its actually of compassion,sympthy and forgiveness.

Last edited: