Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Shocking: Jessica was left with 10 broken teeth

Teenager in bikini suffered these horrific injuries after being 'attacked by catcalling men'

Jessica Byrnes-Laird had been at the beach with her boyfriend when a metal pipe was allegedly hurled through her car window, smashing her in the face.

An 18-year-old girl was left scarred for life after she was allegedly attacked by a gang of catcalling men for wearing a bikini.

Terrified Jessica Byrnes-Laird was left with ten broken teeth after she was allegedly hit in the face with a metal pipe.

And she said she has "lost count" of the number of stitches she needed following the brutal attack, KTBS reported.

There's also a video.

Last edited by a moderator:

Monxstaa

Supreme
Kin
31💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: White girl gets beaten up by Blacks

You must be registered for see images

Shocking: Jessica was left with 10 broken teeth

Teenager in bikini suffered these horrific injuries after being 'attacked by catcalling men'

Jessica Byrnes-Laird had been at the beach with her boyfriend when a metal pipe was allegedly hurled through her car window, smashing her in the face.

An 18-year-old girl was left scarred for life after she was allegedly attacked by a gang of catcalling men for wearing a bikini.

Terrified Jessica Byrnes-Laird was left with ten broken teeth after she was allegedly hit in the face with a metal pipe.

And she said she has "lost count" of the number of stitches she needed following the brutal attack, KTBS reported.

There's also a video.
well daym wow i feel so sorry for her :'(

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

These bastards, dammit! To such a beautiful young girl. I hope they get what they deserve in the next couple of days.

ChicagoJhawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

In my world the men that did this would be sterilized and serve 30-50 years in jail so that their thirsty asses calm down

FreakensteinAG

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There's a relatively new procedure in dentistry which would allow her to regrow her lost 10 teeth, if there's any consolation. I feel bad for anyone being bullied this extensively, seeing as how it was dealt to me in the past.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

That's crazy stupid man. Shit was really messed up and unnecessary....

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I know for a fact either she or the man called one of the black guys the N word :lol.

That's not justifying, I'm just giving you context. These men are completely out of line... What else do you want?

Koah

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

She's had reconstructive surgery as posted in her gofundme campaign, updates were posted there.

Last edited:

Disquiet

Supreme
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That's ridiculous.

I'm not sure if I'm reading this situation correctly, but I see them all gathered up around the front of the convenience store looking in one direction. The boyfriend then comes out of nowhere and starts swinging. I would have said that maybe one of them threw the pipe off camera before this incident occurred.

But this comment from the article makes me think otherwise:

"As her boyfriend walked inside a local convenience store, the gang started catcalling her - sparking a fight."

It looks like they were catcalling, then the boyfriend made it to the car after buying the cigarettes (I'm guessing they let him pass without confrontation? I'm not sure how he made it back from the store and to the car peacefully), and then decided to run back and attack them. After that little incident, one of them threw a pipe into the window, which I assume is why we suddenly see the girl walking around holding her jaw.

Interpretation number two is that the boyfriend was just beginning to walk into the store, they were catcalling and provoked him into the attack. While he indeed could have walked away and went back to the car in this scenario as well, I do see how their "formation" could have been perceived as danger being very imminent.

To think, if it wasn't for that pipe, he could have made it out of that altercation with a few bruises and scrapes, if any (they didn't mention his injuries, so of course they must not be all that serious).

This guy is lucky they didn't have a gun though or was hellbent on taking their lives (was that group walking around the couple after everything was over?). I imagine his pride won't be hurt as much if they even get remotely close to a similar circumstance in the future and he decides to walk away. He should be more assured that this girl will now prefer that much, much more.

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

if this hadn't made headlines I bet it'd just be another incident where
the guy would get like 5,000 bail and around 1/2 years..

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hmmmm I wonder what is the other side of the story
Catcalling men attacked her for what reason? Be serious lol

If she was being racist and called him a derogatory term she deserved her teeth getting knocked out.