Kuzan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you havent heard it already, Akira Toriyama (dragonball mangaka) has a new series and it awesome. It is a very funny and enjoyable manga based on the first chapter.

I recommend it to everybody and we need to make it popular so it wont be cancelled like Hungry Joker.

milesk182

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you havent heard it already, Akira Toriyama (dragonball mangaka) has a new series and it awesome. It is a very funny and enjoyable manga based on the first chapter.

I recommend it to everybody and we need to make it popular so it wont be cancelled like Hungry Joker.
Personally i was not hipped on it at all... Don't get me wrong I love Dragon Ball, it's my favorite series of all time.
Besides the awesome art style of Akira, the characters didn't do it for me. Jaco was way to generic and i didn't get much personality from him but i did from the old man Oomari but his character was lame to me as well.
Just my opinion of course. I feel like all his one shots are similar to Dragon ball though :/ The whole time machine and strong aliens from outer space trying to desrtoy planet earth...sigh
Props for Akira trying to give us more but unless it's something like a Dragonball continuation it needs to be outstanding and different.
Anybody elses thoughts?

Kuzan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally i was not hipped on it at all... Don't get me wrong I love Dragon Ball, it's my favorite series of all time.
Besides the awesome art style of Akira, the characters didn't do it for me. Jaco was way to generic and i didn't get much personality from him but i did from the old man Oomari but his character was lame to me as well.
Just my opinion of course. I feel like all his one shots are similar to Dragon ball though :/ The whole time machine and strong aliens from outer space trying to desrtoy planet earth...sigh
Props for Akira trying to give us more but unless it's something like a Dragonball continuation it needs to be outstanding and different.
Anybody elses thoughts?
It definitly resembles Dragonball ALOT, but I liked that about it. Don't get me wrong, it isnt perfect, but I still really enjoyed the humor and artwork and I can see this becoming a great manga.