GIF

Biroku

Member
64 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Dec 19, 2014
Messages
64
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I really want to know how i can make a gif.


Thanks xd
 

Jɑégar

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,012 posts 143 reactions
Joined
Mar 31, 2014
Messages
2,012
Reaction score
143
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

If the gif you want to make is from an MP4 or an MKV [large video], you'll have to download some tools. You can find tutorials on youtube.
 

Antichrist

Banned
Supreme
20,732 posts 683 reactions
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
20,732
Reaction score
683
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If you have Photoshop ... just search on google on how to make Gif .... and you will learn from them .
 

Biroku

Member
64 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Dec 19, 2014
Messages
64
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah but i want to make a "MKV" gif, it's hard? :l
 

Antichrist

Banned
Supreme
20,732 posts 683 reactions
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
20,732
Reaction score
683
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
"MKV [large video]"


I don't know about this .... I just know how to make Gif like this for example

 

Biroku

Member
64 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Dec 19, 2014
Messages
64
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't know about this .... I just know how to make Gif like this for example



Yeah, something like that :p
 

Biroku

Member
64 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Dec 19, 2014
Messages
64
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't know about this .... I just know how to make Gif like this for example


Yeah i want to do something like that :D
 

Kai NB

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
13,378 posts 409 reactions
Joined
Jun 11, 2014
Messages
13,378
Reaction score
409
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Cool, I needed to know too

You must be registered for see images
 
Top