Vkdude

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soi want to make a sig. gif in which one pic appears one after another. The Sig. is one single with photos appearing one after another but the older photos don disappear . You know something like 5 photos with following thingy:

1 photo < 1 sec gap> 2 Photo <1 sec gap> 3 Photo < 1 sec gap> and so on.

Do u guys get what m saying . if u know then can u tell me how to create such a gif sig.? Thanks !

Sakuto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You would have a video of the said iamges for how long you want them to be shown for, the delay and so on. This would then be converted to the GIF format.

Vkdude

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You would have a video of the said iamges for how long you want them to be shown for, the delay and so on. This would then be converted to the GIF format.
Sorry but m not following u ! Can u show me the kind of gif. ur talking about ! I have the gif. in mind but i cant find it right now :(

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, I understand what you want, and I have tried this myself. I am pretty good at coding, but when it comes to this site, I do take a while to understand things. I am about 4 days old here on NB, and the format and coding is different from what I'm use to. I suggest just keep experimenting. You might get something? Or google it. xD

vipcool7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think this would be my first try in making a gif using software ! I made a gif once but from website ! That's why I want someone to recommend a program which can help me make my signature !
well i use photoshop, you can try it or you can use gimp (it's free)