Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Wait, what? I thought this was for- ok nvm yeah sure hawk dildos for life let's go"

Zenryoku sits down in the lotus position, pulling the contract scroll infront of him and lays it down. He then starts unravelling the sealing to roll out the scroll towards deku and it reveales an empty space after numerous other names.

Zenryoku:Okay well as you are aware this is a simple method, please sign in the blank space upon the sealing scroll in blood to enact the contract with the Giant Hawks of Mount Taka

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Deku bites the tip of his right thumb and using the small cut draws out blood to write his name on the list.

"I-z-u-k-u M-i-d-o-r-i-y-a"

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Deku bites the tip of his right thumb and using the small cut draws out blood to write his name on the list.

"I-z-u-k-u M-i-d-o-r-i-y-a"

Zenryoku: Good that now concludes the signing of the contract, to make it clear at current you have the ability to summon a normal giant hawk that only has generic ability to fly and cause physical attacks. (sasuke Uchiha has access to his own cannon hawk called garuda) Now to finish this and wrap up the training please perform the summoning technique and summon from mount Taka a giant hawk.

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gathering chakra onto the same hand he bit before, Deku controls the flow quite easily as he uses the same untreated cut to slam his hands down on the ground and summon a giant hawk.

"Wooh, he's a lot bigger than me"

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gathering chakra onto the same hand he bit before, Deku controls the flow quite easily as he uses the same untreated cut to slam his hands down on the ground and summon a giant hawk.

"Wooh, he's a lot bigger than me"

Zenryoku: Good work, that now concludes the signing of the contract for Giant hawks, I may decide to introduce you to my personal 5 at somepoint later in time.

Zenryoku begins rolling up the contract scroll, resealing it and then disappears from the training grounds in a cloud of feathers