Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"I guess.. I guess you could say that." Genji would say in a robotic tone, hesitating ever so slightly.. Genji had heard the rumors himself of a ghost, an undead being in Giants Lance.. Oh the knowledge he posssesed, the mysteries of the era, the truths hidden in plain sight. "I wish to gain knowledge to understand the secrets of this world so I may realize my ambition.. if I must be driven to madness... then so be it."
Calm acceptance? How dull! Cassander made a dismissive gesture with his hand. "Your ambitions are of no matter to me. Your success is meaningless, but your failure would be a source of great amusement to me!" The General laughed cruelly, his fiery blue aura flaring confidently. "You may use whatever means at your disposal, nothing will stay the insanity that is about to grip you!" Cassander held up a finger, a small flame dancing from its tip. "Travel to the place of which I speak, and receive your next clue. Solve all three, and perhaps you will not be lost to madness!" The skeleton cleared its throat. "The conqueror in the North-North; is this regional hub a steep cliff, or is it just deception? Of where do I speak?"

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From

Isako made his way up and down the winding staircases embedded into the sides of the mountains that created the Giant's Lance. He happened upon a hot spring and decided to rest his weary body. The previous step involved fighting a giant molten rock monster, and he was sure this one would be no easier. He let the warm spring waters relax his body, and though his wounds remained, he felt more at ease. Once done he dried himself off and continued through the rest of the Lance.

-LLM

Chakra: 1450