Takure

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

A video of a car that appears to materialise out of nowhere almost causing a crash on a busy road in Russia is captivating all who see it. Footage of the so-called 'ghost car' was uploaded to YouTube on March 31 but has been going viral in recent days.

The dashcam video shows a BMW making a turn at busy intersection when it suddenly slams on the brakes to narrowly avoid colliding into a car that appears to come out of nowhere.

A number of videos replay the incident slowly to try and pinpoint the origin of the car but numerous slow motion replays seem unable to shed any further light.

As a result, questions have been raised about the authenticity of the video.

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

What do I win?
I already knew the car was speeding through and slow down trying to avoid an accident as that car was turning. You can see that the other guy in the second lane hit his brake,showing that car did went in front of him first and that it's not a "ghost car" appearing out of nowhere. It just seems like it

NarutoB

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already knew the car was speeding through and slow down trying to avoid an accident as that car was turning. You can see that the other guy in the second lane hit his brake,showing that car did went in front of him first and that it's not a "ghost car" appearing out of nowhere. It just seems like it
Winner
You must be registered for see images