Uchiha Rafael

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey One Piece fans, I been trying to get into the anime lately but i don't know where to start, could some of you guys tell me any good episodes or fights that might help me out on giving it a try.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Start from the beginning. You'll have to get used to the bad anime quality, but it'll eventually get better. In my opinion One piece is better than Naruto, Bleach and Fairt tail. Especially the manga. Watch some "AMV's" on youtube. One piece is awesome.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Start from the beginning. You'll have to get used to the bad anime quality, but it'll eventually get better. In my opinion One piece is better than Naruto, Bleach and Fairt tail. Especially the manga. Watch some "AMV's" on youtube. One piece is awesome.
He's right, the anime quality is soo crap in the beginning, which is why it took me 3 tries to get into one piece. But it gets a lot better.

Uchiha Rafael

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you sir

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Youre gonna be hooked by the time you meet usopp Lol

I thought the villain at that time was so badass lol until i reached alabaster arc and he gets neg diffd by them

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey One Piece fans, I been trying to get into the anime lately but i don't know where to start, could some of you guys tell me any good episodes or fights that might help me out on giving it a try.
Don't know where to start ?

I have just the thing for you. All the episodes are numbered, so try 1.

If you finished it go to 2 and don't skip any untill you reached the end. That is how everybody without dyscalculia is doing it.

Good luck

Dr Strangelove

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The start, trust me, just get through the first arc or two and you will fall in love with it :T_T:
If you really can't then Marineford. Chapter 550. It will spark your interest in the world of One Piece for sure, it is a huge spoiler, but I recommend doing that. If any arc will spark your interest it is that one.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The start, trust me, just get through the first arc or two and you will fall in love with it :T_T:
If you really can't then Marineford. Chapter 550. It will spark your interest in the world of One Piece for sure, it is a huge spoiler, but I recommend doing that. If any arc will spark your interest it is that one.
I agree with this U_U.Marineford is the King of all arcs in Manga Industry :cool:

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To be honest bro I would start from the very beginning, I know it seems like a mountain to climb with all the 600 episodes, but it's worth it; it's a massive roller coaster ride full of emotions and thrilling battles. I manages to catch up within 4-6 weeks and hopefully start the manga soon enough..