Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Enters all cool...:cool:

Now grasshopper, tell me what is earth in Narutoverse, tell me two famous earth users, what are the strength and weaknesses of earth.
Also post a funny pic O_O
*stares at you in awe :eek:*

Earth or Doton release, being one of the 5 major elements, allows the user to manipulate the ground and earth around them and use it for defensive and offensive purposes. The user can also make earth as hard as metal and the opposite, make it as soft as clay, the user can also manipulate its density, making it heavier or lighter. Earth technique also allows the user to travel through the ground in various ways, its also very essential for offensive and defensive purposes.

Strengths: Strong against water, since water can not penetrate earth. Instead it mixes with earth to a certain degree, creating mud.

Weakness's: Weak against lightning, since lightning can easily go through ground tearing it apart.

Users: Kabuto and Akatsuchi

You must be registered for see images
:|

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good, Now to your first jutsu:
(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Alright, release your chakra down to the ground and then mold it with the earth. Then make earth burst out in pillars, tools, and small shields.

"throws kunai at you" - Make a small shield to block it.

This is how this will be done, you will describe how you make the jutsu like you are battling, depending on the jutsu.
You will also answer two questios: How will you defend against it and how and when will you use the jutsu.

RekeHavoc

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good, Now to your first jutsu:
(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Alright, release your chakra down to the ground and then mold it with the earth. Then make earth burst out in pillars, tools, and small shields.

"throws kunai at you" - Make a small shield to block it.

This is how this will be done, you will describe how you make the jutsu like you are battling, depending on the jutsu.
You will also answer two questios: How will you defend against it and how and when will you use the jutsu.
*mmm okay*

As i see your kunai flying at me i quickly release my chakra into the ground. I then concentrate my chakra with the ground and manipulate the ground and turn it into a small shield. After making that small shield, i concentrate and bring it up just in time for the kunai to hit it and not me.

This jutsu can be used both in defensive and offensive ways. Since the user can make both shields and weapons, he can both attack and defend against the enemy.

Defending against this jutsu would require a similar jutsu, where you can counter it or stop it with a lightning technique.

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good, moving on:
(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

Okay once you are underground quickly go under your opponent and grab their leg and pull them down. Then hold the ground around him to trap him, only let his head stick out.

"creates clone"

RekeHavoc

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good, moving on:
(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

Okay once you are underground quickly go under your opponent and grab their leg and pull them down. Then hold the ground around him to trap him, only let his head stick out.

"creates clone"

I quickly concentrate and go underground. I then travel underground to where the clone is standing. Once i am there i grab the clones legs and quickly pull him down, leaving only his head sticking out from the ground.

This is a good ambush or sneak jutsu, since the opponent cant really tell when or where you will strike, and leaving his head only sticking out of the ground leaves the opponent in a very difficult situation.

Defending against this jutsu would require a lightning technique, where if you get to the point where you are getting pulled in, you can use lightning, which breaks shatters earth and may aid your escape in that situation.

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good, remember you have to be underground already to use this.

Moving on:
(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Staff
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Description: This jutsu allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this jutsu allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

Alright release your chakra unto the ground and make a chunk of earth rise up. Then mold and shape the earth into a staff that you can either throw at your opponent with good accuracy or use it to fight.

"creates two clones" - Alright use both versions. First throw the staff at on of the clones and then make another staff and attack him with it.

RekeHavoc

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good, remember you have to be underground already to use this.

Moving on:
(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Staff
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Description: This jutsu allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this jutsu allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

Alright release your chakra unto the ground and make a chunk of earth rise up. Then mold and shape the earth into a staff that you can either throw at your opponent with good accuracy or use it to fight.

"creates two clones" - Alright use both versions. First throw the staff at on of the clones and then make another staff and attack him with it.
As i see your two clones i begin to concentrate my chakra and release it into the ground beneath me. As i do that i make a chunk of earth rise into the air. Then with that chunk of earth i create two staffs. With one staff, i throw it at one your left clone with a great amount of accuracy, striking him *poof*. With the other staff, i hold it in my arm and charge at your clone, hitting him multiple times with the staff *poof*

A great jutsu if you are lacking a weapon because the user is able to manipulate earth and create all the weapons he wants. Also a great offensive jutsu, since the user can both throw the staff and use it as a weapon and charge at the opponent.

Defending against this jutsu would require a defensive jutsu that would cancel out the staff's damage. Lightning jutsu will also be of great defense against this jutsu since lightning can easily break earth, the weapons are made out of earth.

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good, moving on:
(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Style: Bedrock Coffin
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This jutsu allows the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Alright release your chakra unto the ground and to the sides of your opponent. Then quickly making the two sections emerge, make the sections of earth collide with the opponent in between thus crushing him

"creates clone"

RekeHavoc

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good, moving on:
(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Style: Bedrock Coffin
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Description: This jutsu allows the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Alright release your chakra unto the ground and to the sides of your opponent. Then quickly making the two sections emerge, make the sections of earth collide with the opponent in between thus crushing him

"creates clone"
Concentrating on my chakra, i relax my entire body and begin to clear my mind from everything irrelevant. I release my chakra into the ground through my body and out of my feet into the ground and begin to manipulate the earth around me and the clone. By manipulating the earth, i create two large earth craters on the sides of your clone, then manipulating them, i make them quickly crush against each other, trapping your clone inside *poof*

this is a good jutsu and can be used in many different situations. Good for a "final blow" against your opponent, or even just a basic attack that can be potentially deadly.

Defending against this jutsu would not be a simple task to do because its very dangerous and pretty quick. It doesnt take much time to perform so the user would have to think and act quick. A similar jutsu performed by the user can counter it or the use of lightning can crush those craters, preventing the user from being crushed by them.

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good, moving on:
(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) โ€“ Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

Alright release your chakra underneath you and make the ground into fine sand that you will dig through. By doing this you can go underground.

RekeHavoc

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good, moving on:
(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) โ€“ Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach.

Alright release your chakra underneath you and make the ground into fine sand that you will dig through. By doing this you can go underground.

I relax my body and begin emptying my mind from everything irrelevant, i then start focusing and concentrating on my chakra. I begin channeling my chakra through my body and the earth around me and turning into fine sand. I then am able to dig through it easily and once i am underground, i can sense whats happening above ground and am able to plan out a surprise attack or am able to escape from my enemy.

This is a very useful jutsu, its almost like an invisible jutsu because you have the ability to go underground and sense what is going on around you, while your opponent may not know this and will not be prepared for a surprise attack.

Defending against this jutsu would require you to think fast. Since the user is able to detect what you are doing, he will be able to attack you whenever he wants and you wont know when, so your best bet would be a similar jutsu to that one that he uses, to counter, or a lightning technique aimed at the earth around you to reach your opponent.

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good, moving on:
(Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Description: The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.

Release your chakra unto the ground and quickly send it around your opponent. Then by molding the chakra make a spear shaped earth burst from the ground at your opponent.

"creates clone"

RekeHavoc

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good, moving on:
(Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spikes
Description: The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.

Release your chakra unto the ground and quickly send it around your opponent. Then by molding the chakra make a spear shaped earth burst from the ground at your opponent.

"creates clone"

I relax my body and empty my mind from everything irrelevant and start focusing on my chakra. I then release my chakra on to the earth around me from my feet on to the ground and spread the chakra around me and the clone. After i have done that, i focus on the chakra around your clone and begin to mold the chakra infused earth and create earth spikes that i make appear out of the earth. I make them so that they emerge form the earth and go right towards your clone, severely injuring and stabbing him. *poof*

This is a good jutsu if your opponent is using a form of cover against you and you cannot directly attack him, this allows you to get him no matter where hes as or under what hes at, as long as earth is around him, the user will be able to hit him.

Defending against this jutsu is not easy. The earth spikes are sudden and unpredictable so you would have to think fast and act accordingly.

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its pretty easy to defend against this, just use lightning armor or use a wind jutsu to blast you away O_O

Moving on:
(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

With this, release your chakra unto the ground beneath your opponent(s) and infuse it into the ground. Then quickly make the ground shake...

"creates clone"

RekeHavoc

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its pretty easy to defend against this, just use lightning armor or use a wind jutsu to blast you away O_O

Moving on:
(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

With this, release your chakra unto the ground beneath your opponent(s) and infuse it into the ground. Then quickly make the ground shake...

"creates clone"

I completely forgot about wind U_U

Concentrating really hard on my chakra, i begin to relax my body and empty my mind from everything irrelevant. I begin to gather chakra and release it into the ground through my body and out my feet to the ground below me. After, the earth around and under me is infused with chakra and i am able to freely manipulate it so i focus on the area around your clone and make the ground shake beneath his feet.

A great jutsu that can be used in multiple ways. Shaking the ground under your opponent can distract him and throw him off, making it harder for him to concentrate and attack you, can also give you a chance to attack your distracted opponent.

Defending against this jutsu would require a water technique, as wetting the ground turns it into mud because earth mixes with water and that will stop the shaking, or a lightning jutsu that will devour the earth beneath you.

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good, moving on:

(Doton: Dorosandan) โ€“ Earth Release: Mudshot
Damage points: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

Alright release your earth chakra into your mouth and then proceed to mold it. As you spit it at your opponent mold the chakra to create a sticky mud.

"creates clone"

RekeHavoc

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good, moving on:

(Doton: Dorosandan) โ€“ Earth Release: Mudshot
Damage points: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

Alright release your earth chakra into your mouth and then proceed to mold it. As you spit it at your opponent mold the chakra to create a sticky mud.

"creates clone"
Emptying my mind from everything irrelevant and relaxing my body, i take a deep breath and begin concentrating and gathering earth chakra into my stomach. After i have gathered a large amount sufficient for this jutsu, i then bring that chakra into my mouth. Then focusing hard on the chakra, i begin to mold it and create a sticky mud like substance, which i spit out at your clone, choking him and partially blinding him.

This is a good jutsu for a quick attack that will allow you to focus on a greater attack and give you more time for it, because by weakening the opponent, partially blinding him, or making the ground under his feet sticky, you now have an advantage over him.

Defending against this jutsu would require water, because with more water you will eventually make the mud weaker and weaker, to the point where it will not stick.

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good, moving on;
(Doton: Iwa Nadare) - Earth Release: Stone Avalanche
Descripton: By forming hand seals Snake โ†’ Upside down Tiger โ†’ Hands clapped together and running up a cliff face, the user causes stone and rock above him to become dislodged and rain down past him onto his opponents below.

This just is only useful in one way, if you are running up a cliff. Now as you run up a cliff you quickly do the handseals and release your chakra into the cliff. This will dislodge the rocks up top and cause them to rain on your pursuer.

"creates clone" - Chases you up a cliff.