LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Infamous George Zimmerman known for killing black teen Travon Martin in supposely "self defense" was allegedly punched in the face for "bragging about killing travon martin" in a resturant, meanwhile in another city or prison I should say, the black church massacre Dylan Roof was beaten in prison in the shower room when security failed. both incidence take place on obama's birthday. Not that there is any real connection between them but that is one hell of a coincidence. :lol

Reactions: ~WastelandSociety~

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
GEORGE zimmerman needs to get sniped. I can't believe hes still roaming the streets after all the crap hes done. What is my race doing man?... We need like a justice army or something

Last edited:
Reactions: LoZelda101

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Though I don't see the issue on Zimmerman defending himself,it's still a D-move to brag about it countless of times .

Also I was hoping to hear Dylan was found dead after getting beat up.

As for Obama birthday....nothing special. You can bring up countless of things that happened on his birthday but I wouldn't see the point bring his name up.

Like say today news surfaced that "DNC Lawsuit Process Server Shawn Lucas Has Died". Apparently he died in his sleep other sources states it was a suicide.
No real connection to Obama but you can say Hillary secretly deleted an email to Obama stating "Happy early birthday...Don't worry I'll still become president".

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Though I don't see the issue on Zimmerman defending himself,it's still a D-move to brag about it countless of times .

Also I was hoping to hear Dylan was found dead after getting beat up.

As for Obama birthday....nothing special. You can bring up countless of things that happened on his birthday but I wouldn't see the point bring his name up.

Like say today news surfaced that "DNC Lawsuit Process Server Shawn Lucas Has Died". Apparently he died in his sleep other sources states it was a suicide.
No real connection to Obama but you can say Hillary secretly deleted an email to Obama stating "Happy early birthday...Don't worry I'll still become president".
lol i heard he tried to auction off the weapon that killed martin. ******* at it's finest

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol i heard he tried to auction off the weapon that killed martin. ******* at it's finest
I heard someone actually bought the weapon.

Though I can see if he was allowing anyone looking into buying the gun from him to be aware it was used to kill Travon but to,again,brag about it publicly and treat the gun as if it was a trophy is idiotic.
He is a heartless being that doesn't consider the family emotions on the situation that they have to go through in hearing the gun being treated as a trophy and was being auctioned/sold.

On the bright side someone finally shut him up, along with the church shooter.
Needless to say I'll be sleeping soundly on hearing such news. So thank you for sharing.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoZelda101