Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Basic Information

Name: Genos Stark

Nickname: Demon Cyborg | Cursed Prince of the Mandalorians

Clan: Mandalorian

Looks: Genos is a very attractive male. He looks his age at 16. He is a bit pale with blond spiky hair and blond eyebrows. His sclera are black with dark yellow eyes. On his tongue he has tattooed a circle with a diagonal line run through it. Genos as the leader of the Mandalorians always wears his armor. His face is covered but the armor over his real face is identical, except there is metal framing on the sides of his face. He wears clothes over his armor, normally dark pants and a tank top or a hoodie with no sleeves. His armor is a sleek carbon black. The Mandalorian symbol is on the back of all of his clothes
Personality: Genos is an extremely serious individual. He is confident in his own abilities and thinks of himself to be capable of anything. Although he seems to be cocky with his snide remarks he is a cautious person, always alert of everything around him. Though for those that he deems worthy of his respect he gives them nothing but his full attention. He continuously strives to become stronger and to surpass everyone until he is the strongest. He has a habit of looking back on past mistakes and realizing exactly where he went wrong in battles, though he says it doesnt really help him much. He is a bit vain, knowing how incredibly handsome he is, and gets girls to flock with him

Village Info

Village of BirthVillage of Alliance
Takigakure
Kumogakure

Rank//Chakra Info

Ninja Rank
者SageUnofficial
Specialty
土EarthMastered
合TaijutsuMastered
剣KenjutsuMastered
甲MandalorianMastered
Elements
雷LightningMastered
土EarthMastered
火FireMastered
水WaterMastered
風WindMastered
Your ninjutsu
剣KenjutsuMastered
間GenjutsuCompleted
術NinjutsuInconclusive
合TaijutsuMastered
蛇SnakesSigned&Mastered
蝟PorcupinesOwned
甲MandalorianMastered

Background Info

History: Genos was born in Takigakure. His parents were both very wealthy, growing up he had anything he could possible imagine. He began learning at a very young age, finishing all 12 levels of school and the ninja academy before he was 10, getting a masters in business, trade, medicine, and political science at 11 and owning his own company "Stark Inc." at 12. He built Stark Inc. from the ground up, extending it's reach from Takigakure to the 5 great hidden villages. His company sells all of the newest technology, from wireless communication and broadcasting and is currently developing commercial flight planes. He also invests in the goods of countries, his biggest investments being in Sunagakure's Gold and oils.

Becoming a Ninja
For the first 14 years of his life he had focused primarily on business. Eventually though his businesses stabilized and he didn't need to work as much on his businesses. He pondered what to do with his life now, as he'd accomplished most of what he had aimed to do. He was one of richest men throughout the entire ninja world, there wasn't much more left for him to do business wise. One fateful day he was sitting outside of his balcony, and it hit him. Literally, a an explosive tagged kunai stuck on the bottom of the balcony and then exploded. He was hit by the explosion and the side of the building collapsed, nearly crushing him. When he woke up he had been in a coma for 3 months and his body was heavily damaged.
He'd never walk again, that's what the doctor said. Lucky enough for him, he had caught the attention of quite a few groups of people, the Mandalorians being one of them. They offered to help him, using advanced technologies even more advanced than his own and suiting his body in an armor that could be worn at all times and would increase his power. The leader of the Mandalorian clan offered him a position within the group, an offer Genos initially declined. Genos didnt think that he was that powerful, so he challenged Asch to a duel. Despite not being a full fledged ninja he had passed the ninja academy in only half a year and with this new armor, he thought he could do anything. The fight was ended with one mighty punch by Asch, a punch that wouldve killed Genos had it actually hit.

Genos then accepted the offer

Finding Kumogakure
TBA

Other

Earth Mastery: Genos is incredibly proficient in his use of the earth element, training himself to require no more than 1 handseal for all earth jutsu's
Taijutsu: Genos is an incredibly powerful taijutsu user, being able to use taijutsu that requires great strength and also is slightly faster than the average shinobi
Kenjutsu: Genos is also quite proficient with a sword, being hailed as a genius in the field of kenjutsu
Weapons: Genos carries a large variety of weapons, from kunai and shuriken to explosive tags and smoke bombs. He carries around a sword and gunbai strapped onto his back and various ninja pouches hidden along his clothes.
Mandalorian Abilities: Genos dons a carbon black armor that covers him from head to toe, which he wears clothes over. His helmet which is over his face looks like a slightly mechanized version of his face. The lens rest over his eyes, which make his sclera black. His armor stops him from being pierced by kunai, shuriken and other bladed weapons. His armor comes with a bunch of hidden features, even more than others since he is the leader of the Mandalores. His helmet can retract so that his face can show and do the same thing to cover his face again. He has kunai/shuriken launchers that rests on either of his shoulders and a jet pack. His helmet serves as a gas mask.

Picture

Theme Song and Background Music

Battles

WonLost
Over 9,000Under 9,000

Dropping The Iron Spider in sig

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Cursed Prince

Legendary
Kin
58💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Cursed Prince

Legendary
Kin
58💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
CP is back
Reborn... embrace yourself!
Why would I embrace myself, I'm not so lonely .-.

Lol I think I'm gunna delete this bio actually
Is this still a thing? If you want to scrap this please tell me sooner rather than later, you're keeping me from my ideal bio section.

I especially want to decline this because you added that ~Approved~ at the end of it -_-

Cursed Prince

Legendary
Kin
58💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would I embrace myself, I'm not so lonely .-.

Is this still a thing? If you want to scrap this please tell me sooner rather than later, you're keeping me from my ideal bio section.

I especially want to decline this because you added that ~Approved~ at the end of it -_-
I dont wanna scrap it, and the approved thing was an accident