Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was Kurenai before she decided it was a good idea to use genjutsu on Itachi.

I would say Toka or Kaguya. Kaguya could cast an illusion on the entire world and Toka Senju was known to put entire armies under genjutsu.

After those two I would say Shisui. He was the only known Uchiha to have Kotoamatsukami. I would say complete mind control without the person’s awareness is pretty much the highest level of genjutsu there is. But that’s more so the ability and not his actual prowess. Still, all in all. I’m pretty firm with this answer.

Kin
358💸
Kumi
205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaguya/ Madara: Because of the Infinite Tsukuyomi
Sasuke: Was stated to have the strongest genjutsu, probably a mini Infinite Tsukuyomi
Then comes Shisui, even though his genjutsu can be only activated once every 10 years, it can control people without them knowing
Then Itachi's Tsukuyomi where he can control time

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,398💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kaguya/ Madara: Because of the Infinite Tsukuyomi
Sasuke: Was stated to have the strongest genjutsu, probably a mini Infinite Tsukuyomi
Then comes Shisui, even though his genjutsu can be only activated once every 10 years, it can control people without them knowing
Then Itachi's Tsukuyomi where he can control time
I like what your saying
Post automatically merged:

It was Kurenai before she decided it was a good idea to use genjutsu on Itachi.

I would say Toka or Kaguya. Kaguya could cast an illusion on the entire world and Toka Senju was known to put entire armies under genjutsu.

After those two I would say Shisui. He was the only known Uchiha to have Kotoamatsukami. I would say complete mind control without the person’s awareness is pretty much the highest level of genjutsu there is. But that’s more so the ability and not his actual prowess. Still, all in all. I’m pretty firm with this answer.
you too, only thing i disliked that you mentioned Kaguya thats no question to go there

I like what your saying

you too, only thing i disliked that you mentioned Kaguya thats no question to go there
and yes ofc Kurenai is good genjutsu user

Reactions: Uchihaa Sasuke

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It depends on your standards . . .

Compare it with a debate around any natural topic such as the health benefit of milk vs water to kidneys. There is highly likely to be an objective answer to that which means one side has an easier job (revealing reality) than the other (opposing reality). This means it takes more skill to argue for one side successfully than the other. So there is a clean difference between debating skill and debate correctness. It would likely take more skill to argue that milk is close to water (but weaker) for kidney health than it would to argue water is better for kidneys than milk. So if you simply go with topic correctness, then the side arguing for water has a notable advantage irrespective of skill, while if you go with debating ability or skill then you must look at the quality/difficulty of points made irrespective of what you're convinved of in the end.

The same skill vs conclusion factor is at play here. You can either look at which illusion abilities are the strongest or which fighters contributed the most to the success/utility of an illusion ability and then reach your conclusion. Of course, there is debate to be had on either side.

Well, OP?

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,398💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It depends on your standards . . .

Compare it with a debate around any natural topic such as the health benefit of milk vs water to kidneys. There is highly likely to be an objective answer to that which means one side has an easier job (revealing reality) than the other (opposing reality). This means it takes more skill to argue for one side successfully than the other. So there is a clean difference between debating skill and debate correctness. It would likely take more skill to argue that milk is close to water (but weaker) for kidney health than it would to argue water is better for kidneys than milk. So if you simply go with topic correctness, then the side arguing for water has a notable advantage irrespective of skill, while if you go with debating ability or skill then you must look at the quality/difficulty of points made irrespective of what you're convinved of in the end.

The same skill vs conclusion factor is at play here. You can either look at which illusion abilities are the strongest or which fighters contributed the most to the success/utility of an illusion ability and then reach your conclusion. Of course, there is debate to be had on either side.

Well, OP?
Well....i dont mean strongest but like Kurenai for example she is good and also Itachi - Hashirama darkness genjutsu and so on

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,398💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So a skill ranking?

What about resistance? Any random snake is immune to visual illusions but I doubt one would consider them skilled against it
Not a skill ranking but the best genjutsu user. I would say Kurenai along side with Itachi. And look at Sasuke he couldn't even put Danzo under a genjutsu with mangekyou sharingan

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought you were trying to say as a skill ranking of the genjutsu and whats the strongest genjutsu
Skill and power were the two standards i could think of.

Since you rejected both, I'm asking what you use as your standard, since without settling that we'll likely debate apples and peanuts.

Side question:
Are peanuts fruits or vegetables?

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,398💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Skill and power were the two standards i could think of.

Since you rejected both, I'm asking what you use as your standard, since without settling that we'll likely debate apples and peanuts.

Side question:
Are peanuts fruits or vegetables?
For the start who is the best genjutsu user for you? and how you define the best usage of genjutsu

and peanuts is a fruit and its similar with cocos

Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For the start who is the best genjutsu user for you? and how you define the best usage of genjutsu
I'd go with full potential (copy ninja) Itachi, then Kurenai followed by Orochimaru (hype) and that Hidden Grass trio.

In the context of the Naruto world, I would say the ability to get as much shinobi work done as possible using illusions, with rankings leaning towards how much the user themselves contributes towards the success of the illusion, reason being that any kid can be given a Sharingan but clearly not be skilled in illusions.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Botanically, most nuts are the seeds of a fruit, while true nuts — such as chestnuts, acorns, and hazelnuts — are fruits in and of themselves. Peanuts are the exception, as they're legumes — and thus technically vegetables. "
Eh?

Hmm, this matter has more to it yet.

As far as you're aware, when did society start eating eggs as a main source of food on the regular?

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh?

Hmm, this matter has more to it yet.

As far as you're aware, when did society start eating eggs as a main source of food on the regular?
Primates have been eating eggs for at least 6 million years. China and egypt were the first on record to raise hens with the purpose of eating their eggs around 1400 bce.

• Wow
Reactions: Infant