Lance..

Legendary
Kin
61💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Genjutsu means Illusionary Arts. Just like Ninjutsu, Genjutsu requires hand-seals and chakra, the only difference is that Genjutsu doesn't cast real damage to the opponent's body, it casts an illusion that puts the opponent in a state of mind where they gets fooled by anything the Genjutsu user chooses and damages his brain. Genjutsu works by disturbing the opponent's chakra flow so the opponent loses control over their senses and starts believing everything you cast on him, such as pain and visions. Genjutsu can be countered using Pain and Kai.

House

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Genjutsu means Illusionary Arts. Just like Ninjutsu, Genjutsu requires hand-seals and chakra, the only difference is that Genjutsu doesn't cast real damage to the opponent's body, it casts an illusion that puts the opponent in a state of mind where they gets fooled by anything the Genjutsu user chooses and damages his brain. Genjutsu works by disturbing the opponent's chakra flow so the opponent loses control over their senses and starts believing everything you cast on him, such as pain and visions. Genjutsu can be countered using Pain and Kai.
Well, some genjutsus that have damage will cause real damage like mental damage and exhaustion to the mind. Alright,

Okay, so for this training session I'm going to give you a technique, describe it a bit, and then ask you to do three things for me. First, I want your detailed explanation on how it's performed. Second, I want a description of how you'll use it in battle. And third, I want a "reality check" - how you would go about determining you were in an illusion if you were caught in it. So let's try that with the first jutsu:

( Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu ) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.

A very simple illusion that affects the optic nerve, changing how your opponent sees the battlefield. With this illusion, you can affect how an entire group of people perceives a particular object, or group of similar objects (like a forest of trees, for example). The object can be as small as a shuriken, or as large as the ground you stand on, but you only affect sight. You can use this technique twice (and it will count as two moves) in order to achieve one of two effects. The first is to create an illusion over top of the first illusion, for example making a kunai look like a candy cane and then make the candy cane look like snake. By doing this, if your opponent breaks the snake illusion it will still appear to be a candy cane, and not a kunai (that is, if they use Kai or D-rank-level pain). You can also use it to change two objects at lessened chakra cost for the second illusion. The technique is only limited by two factors: your imagination and the fact that it only affects vision.

Lance..

Legendary
Kin
61💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, some genjutsus that have damage will cause real damage like mental damage and exhaustion to the mind. Alright,

Okay, so for this training session I'm going to give you a technique, describe it a bit, and then ask you to do three things for me. First, I want your detailed explanation on how it's performed. Second, I want a description of how you'll use it in battle. And third, I want a "reality check" - how you would go about determining you were in an illusion if you were caught in it. So let's try that with the first jutsu:

( Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu ) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.

A very simple illusion that affects the optic nerve, changing how your opponent sees the battlefield. With this illusion, you can affect how an entire group of people perceives a particular object, or group of similar objects (like a forest of trees, for example). The object can be as small as a shuriken, or as large as the ground you stand on, but you only affect sight. You can use this technique twice (and it will count as two moves) in order to achieve one of two effects. The first is to create an illusion over top of the first illusion, for example making a kunai look like a candy cane and then make the candy cane look like snake. By doing this, if your opponent breaks the snake illusion it will still appear to be a candy cane, and not a kunai (that is, if they use Kai or D-rank-level pain). You can also use it to change two objects at lessened chakra cost for the second illusion. The technique is only limited by two factors: your imagination and the fact that it only affects vision.
Hope this can be a practice one because I'm kinda confused between the difference of "detailed explanation on how it's performed. Second, I want a description of how you'll use it in battle".

For this genjutsu, you utilize your chakra to disrupt the vision of your opponent to make him see things altered by the user. For example, in the genjutsu, I would make the ground beneath them shift and turn for an attempt to get the opponent to stumble. In reality, nothing would be happening.

Sasuke would cast his chakra onto the opponent's brain as he would throw out a volley of shuriken towards them from the west side, he would manipulate their sense of vision to make them see the shuriken approaching them from east side instead.

Alright so this genjutsu only affects the vision, so your sense of smell, touch, hear and others wouldn't be affected. If my opponent threw shuriken towards me, from the left side but cast a genjutsu to make them appear coming from the right. I would attempt to listen for the whistling sound that shuriken make as they fly through the air.

Reactions: Cresee