Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Half Empty Grail for Myriad of Mockingbirds.
Let me know if you have any questions.

(Genjutsu: Hanbun Sora no Hai) - Illusionary Arts: Half Empty Grail
Type:
Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user performs three hand seals, inducing the target in an illusion that disrupts the target's chakra system and the chakra within their brain. The sole purpose of this genjutsu is to cause the target and all of his/her senses to perceive that they no longer posses chakra within themselves. This does not include the consequences that a shinobi's body experiences when their chakra is exhausted (in our RP), which can hint the target that there is something out of the ordinary going on. They might be lead to resort to use a small weapon or other means to escape the illusion by inflicting minor harm to themselves (following release rules of genjutsu), allowing the user ample moments to attack. This is because Half Empty Grail prevents them from being capable of controlling their own chakra and chakra flow in reality due to them believing that they do not possess any of it, thus, preventing them from performing chakra-requiring techniques. This implies techniques such as a full body chakra surge, self illusionary techniques or control their chakra to perform "Illusion Technique: Release". Victims trapped by this genjutsu also have their sustained abilities/techniques from previous turns end/deactivate because of losing chakra connection and control over them as a consequence of this illusion. A comparison to this can be that of a shinobi holding a sword with their hand and suddenly get trapped in an illusion where all their senses lead them to believe that their hand suddenly got amputated, making them lose control over their hand, which also makes them lose hold of the sword in reality. This illusionary technique cannot be layered on or be layered on with other illusions. It also cannot be stacked with anything that would hinder the target from making/allowing their body to experience physical harm in order to escape the illusion (in other words, techniques that: paralyzes/wraps around the target's body parts/immobilizes, etc). This means it can only be stacked with purely offensive techniques (such as a stream of fire or a fireball).
Note: Twice per battle
Note: Cannot be used against Kaguya clan bios

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I love the concept of the technique, it's really well done. And the part about self-illusionary techniques seems targeted towards me ahaha
No questions.

Here's the Myriad of Mockingbirds:

( Genjutsu: Ba-doko-ru Ninnin ) Illusion Technique: Myriad of Mockingbirds
Spoiler
Type: Supplmentary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This is a very discrete genjutsu, both in it's casting and it's effect. To cast, the user simply needs to do an hand gesture, in the direction of the target. It doesn't change anything about surroundings with the exception of people, and the immediate terrain they're placed. In essence, it allows the user to change how someone perceives someone else, and even create illusionary copies of people the user knows. The illusion is complimented with slight changes to the terrain, like bending foliage, opening doors, etc, but only if manipulated by the illusionary people. It can also remove people from the target's perspective, or remove certain characteristics of someone within sensory range of the target. While inside the genjutsu, the target is free to move and speak, which the user is able to respond through any of the illusionary creations, or him/herself, case the user chooses not to disappear.
It masks slight ambient alteration by "hidden" people, such as footsteps and speech, but not techniques. Likewise, the illusionary people can't perform techniques, only speak and interact through body motions.
*Lasts 4 turns max*
*While using it, the user cannot use any additional Genjutsu on the target and is limited to 2 additional techniques per turn*

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice nice!

I checked the way you use Myriad of Mockingbirds in some of your fights and it seems fluid, subtle and practical. So I'll be using the examples I read from you as foundation for my own use of it.

Thanks for the trade.