SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a little trouble with this one. Kurama and Naruto are now sharing the same chakra, right? That's why it's orange now and not yellow (Naruto) or red (Kurama) and that's why he couldn't get out of the genjutsu in in the movie. Is this right or nuh?

Give reasons if not and please don't derail this thread into Naruto VS Sasuke because I don't care about this and think that they will always tie no matter how many times they will fight each other.

Reactions: Desiigner

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if he was vulnerable to it, Kurama would just pluck him out of it. As far as without Kurama is concerned, since Madara never used any Gen on Hashirama, I somehow think Naruto would also manage to deal with it. Madara and Hashirama were just an example.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto gets caught in genjutsu? And can't get out? That's strange. Maybe there was an issue with Kurama at the time? As long as Kurama is awake and not controlled himself, he should be there to get Naruto out of genjutsu the second he realizes Naruto is trapped in one.

juzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto wanted to see the genjutsu that was the whole purpose of it being in the movie for him to realize hinatas feelings really isnt that difficult to understand why it was placed there

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think kuruma is active 100% the time, sure he can break Naruto free, but he has to know.
But otherwise, Naruto gets solo'd by ninjutsu, I doubt he has reach part 1 Sakura's resistance, according to the last movie.
Naruto's matured but he is still a bit slow.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could be. Would actually make sense of Naruto being trapped in a genjutsu, longer than sakura even.. I guess he did what kaguya did with the juubi
Zzz