Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------->.

that was proved in teh fight against momokishi...

no matter how strong or weak ninjutsu user is,momokishi is always able to absorb all ninjutsu and double size them to fire them back....

however momokishi can't absorb genjutsu and uchiha spirituall eye thechniques....

momo can't absorb izanagi...or izanami...or kotoamatsukami...

when there was a uchiha clan and madara and itachi and all...those fodder otsutsukis never dared attack konoha and other villages...becuz they knew uchiha are source of powers and could be main reason for their defeat...but as soon as uchiha clan got annihilated...things became easier fo momo , jigen and everyone...becuz uchiha spirituall techniques were true threat to them...

-teh downfall of shinobi world started since teh uchiha massacre....

-Ahhhh bros...would that it were madara who fought momokishi and kishiki or Jigen...i swear he would stick their head up their.....

You must be registered to see images

teh shinobi world feels empty and weak without teh prensence of Madara and also itachi and uchiha clan in generall....

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
a thousand years pass and not a single alien touches the NV, yet they were arriving during Sakura's lifetime, which is an unlikely fraction of that thousand. It's pretty clear that Sakura emits some kind of godly chakra that draws them to the planet.

• Wow
Reactions: salamander uchiha
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
could u provide us wit teh exemples plz???..
You want an example of how ninjutsu can be better than genjutsu huh? Well, let's say you get stabbed and you are bleeding profusely.

Would you like someone to perform actual medical ninjutsu on you to actually stop the bleeding and heal your wound?

Or... Would you like someone to perform illusionary medical ninjutsu on you via genjutsu in order to make you think that you are getting better when in actuality you are bleeding out?

Do you see what I mean? It is all situational.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You want an example of how ninjutsu can be better than genjutsu huh? Well, let's say you get stabbed and you are bleeding profusely.

Would you like someone to perform actual medical ninjutsu on you to actually stop the bleeding and heal your wound?

Or... Would you like someone to perform illusionary medical ninjutsu on you via genjutsu in order to make you think that you are getting better when in actuality you are bleeding out?

option 3, izanagi :cool:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

izanagi can give u new life and not just heal u...and u don't need medical ninjutsu....u can just be treated normally in hospital or in battlefield depending on sicrumstances..im telling u bro..uchiha spiritual techniques are much better then ninjutsu..
Post automatically merged:

option 3, izanagi :cool:
i swear to god i hav'nt seen u mentioned izanagi...don't think i stole teh idea from u..

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
izanagi can give u new life and not just heal u...and u don't need medical ninjutsu....u can just be treated normally in hospital or in battlefield depending on sicrumstances..im telling u bro..uchiha spiritual techniques are much better then ninjutsu..
Post automatically merged:

i swear to god i hav'nt seen u mentioned izanagi...don't think i stole teh idea from u..
you stole my name minamoto, you stealing ideas is a minor offense.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Izanagi huh? So you'd rather go blind in one eye to make a recovery rather than make the same recovery with medical ninjutsu while keeping both eyes?

Besides, izanagi is just a lesser offshoot of Hagoromo's creation of all things technique which is classified as a yin-yang release ninjutsu (not genjutsu).
option 4, use genjutsu to avert the wound to begin with.