Hentai Kaguya

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

A Brazilian husband and wife have discovered - live on the radio - that they were brother and sister.
Both had searched for their mothers, who abandoned them as children, but it turned out they were looking for the same woman.

Adriana, 39, and her husband Leandro, 37, who did not want to share their surnames, have known each other for 10 years and now have a six year old daughter together.

The phenomenon that Leandro and Adriana have experienced is called Genetic Sexual Attraction, and it occurs between “two adults who have been separated during the critical years of development and bonding and are reunited alter as adults,”

In 2003, the Post-Adoption Centre, estimated that up to half of reunions were accompanied by anything from temporary attraction to obsessive sexual obsession, A study by University College London found similar results.

Their case is not isolated, and the more extreme cases of GSA are prone to making national headlines; in 2008, the story of a pair of twins who were was widely covered. They had been adopted by different families and completely unaware they were twins until after they were married. The marriage was annulled.

In the case of Adriana and Leandro, they are determined to stay together, despite what “anyone might think”.
"We have so many plans together. Nothing is going to break us up. Nothing."

Reactions: Trollasaur

A$AP Wap

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's nasty asf. They probably looked alike.
How could you do your sister? At least try and do your cousin if you wanna turn into a Redneck.

This is some shit only The Uchiha Clan would do.
[SUB]
You must be registered for see images
[/SUB]​

Last edited:

The Great Second Hokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A truly sad situation it is, i heard about it yesterday. Despite what everyone thinks they met dated and married in a fashion just like every other normal couple....to say they are abominations because they ended up being the ONE in 6 billion odd is truly ignorant. I commend them on their perseverance, love between two consenting adults is love no matter how you look at it.

Bravo!

Tobi98

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was kinda big coincidence... and they didn't knew eachother so the part where they were family doesn't really take part in this, they can't have more sons tho, they might get out retarded

A$AP Wap

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A truly sad situation it is, i heard about it yesterday. Despite what everyone thinks they met dated and married in a fashion just like every other normal couple....to say they are abominations because they ended up being the ONE in 6 billion odd is truly ignorant. I commend them on their perseverance, love between two consenting adults is love no matter how you look at it.

Bravo!
I can't imagine doing my sister not knowing she was my sister and then staying together with her.
I'd probably kill myself if that happened. Real Talk.
[SUB]
You must be registered for see images
[/SUB]​