[Discussion] General & Others If the Strawhats got spent to Different Islands/ Different Mentors During the Timeskip. Where would you send them?

Naruto D Luffy

Legendary
Kin
81💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the Strawhats had Different mentors during the Timeskip who would be sent where and trained by Who?

Luffy
: while I would keep Luffy mostly the same with Rayleigh and an island of powerful animals the biggest change is I would have Luffy not be alone training on the Island, give him a Training partner or Two. Like Rob Lucci even learning Rokushiki.

Zoro: this would be the first big change. Instead of training with Mihawk, I'd sent him to a Smithing Village. A place that forge swords and only metals. His teacher could even be a Smith from Wano, and his training would be forging and reforging his Swords to be stronger. Growing stronger by hammering the Swords in the heat of the fire. Learning the secret techniques. It even works because Zoro has broken his Swords so many times.

Nami: Nami instead of going to the Weather Island, she's going to a Circus, and learn Acrobatics. Focusing more on her thieving skills adding acrobatics in to it.

Ussop: Ussop I'm sending to a Sky Island. Maybe found by a group of explorers, instead of "Green Pop's", he upgrades his Slingshot with more powerful Dials. And the Biggest change is he keeps SniperKing as not only an Alter Ego, but an entire second Personality. Him getting two different fighting styles would be something that would bring a lot to giving him actual fights.

Sanji: Sanji gets sent to an Island similar to Luffy's full of giant Animals, but is also the home of a small village known for their cooking skills, Sanji training would a mix of Fighting the animals for their meat as ingredients and learning the secret cooking techniques. His master could be a powerful old man who has mastered both cooking and fighting.

Chopper: Chopper gets sent to the Island where the Cp9 got trained as children. Focusing on getting stronger by learning Rokushiki. But also on the Island are herbs a plants not found anywhere else.

Robin: instead of going with the Revolutionary Army, Robin gets sent to an island with ancient ruins completewith temples and statues, and a powerful Warrior tribe that protects it. It's said that the Ruins were from a time long forgotten but held lost secrets. The Tribe also possesses powerful warriors with ancient technology.

Franky: the only real change is I would give Franky an actual Mentor, someone like Vegapunk's former assistant.

Brook: Brook I would send him to the same Island he went to. But instead of Being captured by the Longarm People, I would have Brook stay on Island with the Villages, and explore the Dark arts they used. Him becoming more satanic with his powers, but still being himself.