☼​
Age42
I​
N​
ClanSamurai
F​
O​

APPEARANCE
There was a time when Grievous was a fairly handsome looking man, but he became greatly disfigured during a battle in which ninja technology was deployed against him and numerous of his samurai brethren. He sustained catastrophic burns across most of his body and was left for dead until his body was retrieved and used for testing by one of the enemy ninja. Despite the injuries, and almost torture-like experimentation, Grievous survived and was rebuilt by the same ninja technology that almost killed him. In the end he had lost both of his legs and both of his arms from the elbow down, leaving him with his pelvis, torso, upper arms, and head. What remains of his original body is permanently scarred and red, most hidden beneath his armor. His yellow piercing eyes are the most visible reminder of his human body.

PERSONALITY
Grievous has always had a fascination with ninja technology, even before his defeat at their hand. As a military man, he was greatly focused on power and keeping pace with the rapidly growing ninja world. He viewed the avoidance of ninjutsu among samurai as a travesty, and something that could one day undo the samurai. When ninja technology began being produced, he saw history repeating itself as the samurai disregarded its power for the sake of tradition. His pleading was ignored by the samurai, and as a result he and his platoon were decimated. Now revived as a cyborg with that very ninja technology built into him, he has become a living embodiment of vengeance, seeking to vanquish the samurai who chose tradition over the very power that he would kill them with. He takes the swords of his victims, a trophy of his hunt.

VILLAGE INFO

Land of BirthHachiman's Bulwark
WSE ClanNone
RANK // CHAKRA INFO

Samurai RankSannin
Chakra1400
SPECIALTIES

Kenjutsu+10 Damage
Taijutsu+20 DamageDoubled Tracking

You must be registered for see images

ELEMENTS

風遁WindMastered
土遁EarthMastered
水遁WaterMastered
水遁FireMastered
雷遁LightningMastered
乾燥遁AridStudent
沼地遁MarshmallowCreator
SAMURAI SKILLS

KenjutsuMastered
SamuraiMastered
Ogame RyuCreator
TaijutsuMastered
NB TaijutsuStandard
CHRFCreator
Ninja TechnologyMastered

HISTORY

Grievous was a prodigious samurai who quickly rose through the ranks to become a young general within their military. While his physical skill carried him to that level, his disdain for tradition kept him at odds with the top brass and prevented him from progressing any further. He had seen the samurai being left behind in regards to ninjutsu, and fought to prevent the same from happening as ninja technology was developed. He couldn't understand why the samurai were so resistant to the use of tools, despite relying so heavily on the sword, a tool in itself. But his pleading fell on deaf ears, and the samurai continued to shun technology. He grew frustrated with this situation, but he was fiercely loyal and never thought of betraying or leaving the samurai. He served honorably for several years, during which he was stagnant in rank, but furthering his accomplishments. Those above him looked down on him, that much was true, but those below him looked up. He became widely respected and revered as a general, even if that would be the highest he could reach.

Tragedy struck on a mundane day near the border of their lands when an ambush was sprung that saw a group of technologically equipped ninja decimate his patrol. The ambush was little more than a test run for the ninja who wanted to see how well their ninja technology stood up against more traditional means of combat, a role which the samurai filled admirably, but in the end as expected. The technology tore them apart and left Grievous near death with vast amounts of burns across his body. The ninja were not finished with him, however. His body was collected and brought back to a research center where cybernetic enhancements were tested on him for months on end. Most men would have died on that battlefield, the rest would have died during the experiments, but Grievous carried on. He willed himself to live out of anger, not at the ninja who had nearly killed him and tortured him without end, but the samurai who kept themselves glued to the past at the cost of everything Grievous held dear.

Given that much time together, it was inevitable that Grievous and his captors came to respect one another. Grievous was intrigued by their technology and the way it shaped his body, while his captors were amazed at his durability and will to live. The captors found a way to further their research while giving new life to Grievous. They ceased the experiments and instead rebuilt him with their technology, creating a new cyborg body for their former prisoner. They released him, but it came with a condition. He must use his new body to hunt down the samurai so that they could collect more data. This was a task that Grievous gladly accepted.

CYBORG PHYSIOLOGY

Cyborgs are individuals who, similar to human puppets, have made modifications to their bodies. However, instead of modifications resulting from adding simple tools, weapons, or even genetic modifications (such as Danzo), the Cyborg instead imbues his body with more technologically advanced tools. Cyborgs may have cybernetic prosthetics, enhanced nervous systems, almost any modification (within reason) is allowed.
  • Capable of using multiple ( 2 ) CW and all Scientific Ninja Tools in one event/battle
  • Cyborgs have five additional custom technology slots, as well as the ability to submit more advanced technology than the standard shinobi.
  • Because of their cyborg enhancements, they do not need to carry ninja tools, or any Custom Technology that they create, being able to incorporate it into their own bodies (within reason). For example, if the user made a firearm CT, they could have it housed in a hidden compartment in their wrist, or a chakra blade which emits itself from the user's arms, etc.
  • Due to the cybernetic enhancements to their body, Cyborgs have increased durability ( immunity to C rank and below physical attacks and -25 damage from up to S rank physical damage ) and strength ( +20 damage to Taijutsu ). However, due to this enhancement, they are also more vulnerable to Lightning jutsu, increasing the damage done to cyborgs by 20 damage. Energy based attacks deal the same amount of damage.

You must be registered for see images

TECHNOLOGY

ToolLocationQuantity
Both Forearms6
Waist3
Index Fingers10
Chest4
Hands and Feet4
Left Hand1
OTHER

• Ogame Ryu: Grievous is a master of the school of kenjutsu and specializes in the Form of Lightning and the Form of the Void, affording him an increase in speed and reaction by one rank. In addition to the chakra blades that are located in his hands and feet, he also carries his daisho with his katana on his left hip and his wakizashi held across his lower back.
  • Standard Tools: In addition to his assortment of advanced technologies, Grievous carries the typical assortment of ninja tools such as kunai, shuriken, smoke bombs, flash bombs, senbon, etc. These are also stored in his body and can generally be fired from his hands.

[video=youtube;_D0ZQPqeJkk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D0ZQPqeJkk[/video]​

BATTLES
  • Won: More
  • Lost: Less
PAPERWORK
  • Dropping:
  • Purchased:

Bio Checked - Approved

Last edited by a moderator:

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This bio would be so dope as a Mandalore, but the only thing better would be the cyborg. This bio is freaking balls man, congrats

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OOOOH man, am I not going to be the only Samurai in the WSE? That's gonna be amazing.

I'm also really interested to see how the Cyborg/Samurai combo ends up working for you.
Unfortunately my other bio is my current WSE bio, this one is just going to be for fun now. >.<

This bio would be so dope as a Mandalore, but the only thing better would be the cyborg. This bio is freaking balls man, congrats
Thanks ^^

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heyo, so I spoke to LoK, regarding elements and Samurai. He's okay with elemental Kenjutsu and Taijutsu if it doesn't require heavy shape manipulation to the point where it could be seen as Ninjutsu (his words, not mine o-o). So I'd recommend removing the elements and CEs, unless you have specific techniques that fall into that area.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heyo, so I spoke to LoK, regarding elements and Samurai. He's okay with elemental Kenjutsu and Taijutsu if it doesn't require heavy shape manipulation to the point where it could be seen as Ninjutsu (his words, not mine o-o). So I'd recommend removing the elements and CEs, unless you have specific techniques that fall into that area.
I have some ken that should be fine for the basic 5. I can't edit any more so if you wouldn't mind you can just remove marshmallow and arid. :p