24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, at some point during the Dressrosa arc everybody started going crazy about Gekko Moriah returning. And now everything seems to have been too quiet for a while.

After the recent reveal of G4 I'm certain he will be involved in taking down Kaido in some form or another, and here's why:

1. Look at this toy:
You must be registered for see images
And look at Moriah:

Does anybody actually remember Moriah since the time skip? No. Not even Doflamingo. Nobody bats an eye, it's possible he was this toy, and is now in hiding somewhere. Everybody thinks he has disappeared.
At the end of the day the Kage Kage no Mi hasn't got the ability to disappear. An alternative explanation is Absalom made him invisible.

2. Remember Moriah's grudge against Kaido for killing his men in the New World when Moriah first got there?
I doubt he would miss an opportunity to enact vengeance of some kind on Kaido

3. We all know that G4 was revealed in chapter 784, and announced in 783, it's also interesting to note that G2 was announced in chapter 387, and Nightmare Luffy was first seen in 487.

Nightmare Luffy's likeness to G4 and the fact the colourspread of chapter 784 is full of zombies gives me reason to believe that Moriah will be deeply involved in the story very shortly
Notice the number on the gravestone is "944", Gekko Moriah was introduced in chapter 449

Spread the word: Moriah is coming back

Anyone else feel the same?

Last edited:
Reactions: Agent Phrank

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate Moriah...he would be demolished by Luffy..
He'd come back as a temporary ally, not an enemy.

He may be able to give great insight into Kaido's crew and how he fights etc.

Nice analasys, didn't think of this, nice theory dude!
Thanks!

I think the gravestones number says it all to be honest

Reactions: Waindo

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
very terrible
I guess you're the one that rated in 1* then hahaha

Pretty interesting, nice thread. I personally feel like the wano smaurai arc is coming next after derrossa.
He might show up then, or on Zou?

Since Gekko Moriah has both a bat and gecko motif it fits in with Zou, a reference to Elephants, Zoa (meaning Amphropomorphism) and Zoos. He could be on Zou?

I think Zou will be a short arc in which we see the Heart Pirates and bump into Moriah as an escapee from Dressrosa, then we go to Wano

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

He might show up then, or on Zou?

Since Gekko Moriah has both a bat and gecko motif it fits in with Zou, a reference to Elephants, Zoa (meaning Amphropomorphism) and Zoos. He could be on Zou?

I think Zou will be a short arc in which we see the Heart Pirates and bump into Moriah as an escapee from Dressrosa, then we go to Wano
Yeah, they have to go through zou either way seeing how nami and rest of the crew are still there, better yet we may even have the yonko(Big mam and kaido) double tagging on the rookies as reaction to how each of them are targeting a yonko. Maybe moriah will come then to get his "revenge"

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, they have to go through zou either way seeing how nami and rest of the crew are still there, better yet we may even have the yonko(Big mam and kaido) double tagging on the rookies as reaction to how each of them are targeting a yonko. Maybe moriah will come then to get his "revenge"
Maybe, I reckon Kidd etc. are after BM who will become an ally to the SH+H Alliance, making the alliances enemies

I think Kaidou is on Kanokuni and has been a weapon factory on Zou

can't wait to see him , i am sure he will be strong when he comes back !
He won't be any stronger if he's been a toy the whole time

Wretched

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe, I reckon Kidd etc. are after BM who will become an ally to the SH+H Alliance, making the alliances enemies

I think Kaidou is on Kanokuni and has been a weapon factory on Zou

He won't be any stronger if he's been a toy the whole time
how often do you see toys with enough power to challenge a yonko ?

Kakashobito

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes because there is a big mistake in your theory. can tell me in which chapter doflamingo talks about him with the government?

Does anybody actually remember Moriah since the time skip? No. Not even Doflamingo. Nobody bats an eye, it's possible he was this toy, and is now in hiding somewhere. Everybody thinks he has disappeared.
this is where you are wrong. if he would be a toy they would not even talk about him or remember him. it would be like he has never existed like Kyros. he even got forgetten by his daughter etc. but they remember moriah.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just one little thing I'd like to point out, they talk about how Moriah dissappeared, but when someone is turned into a toy they don't remember that person even existed in the first place u-u