0⚔️
Ohai, I hear you want to trade for some Water Technique U_u

(Suiton : Uso o tsuku no nami) - Water Release : Deceitful Wave
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description:
The user manipulates a pre-existing water technique/source that they have used (not the opponents) and will imbue their chakra into the water and they will manipulate it again by performing a hand seal. The water jutsu will split into two smaller projectiles and instead of going straight towards the enemy they will move to the left and right, changing into spinning discs of cutting water and attacking the opponent from the sides instead of from in front. The amount of water can be small or large, but this jutsu will only work on projectiles of water or streams, not massive bodies of water like waves that can cover a battlefield and they must be techniques shot at the opponent, not ones that come from around them. However this can be used on still bodies of water that you've used previously (pre-existing source), parting it and making it move to attack from two different sides - for example if there is a puddle of water leftover from Gushing Water Imprisonment, you can split the water and manipulate it into discs and so forth.

-Can only be taught by LonelyAssassin
-Can only be used three times.
-2 Turn Cooldown
- Can also be used on existing bodies of water, although only the amount of water needed for this technique is used. Not the entire body of water.

Perform this jutsu how you see fit U_U and i will judge

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I shoot a blast of water from my palm at my enemy, he constructs and earth wall in between himself and the attack to defend, however he also loses sight of me and the water jutsu. Imbuing more of my chakra into the water, before it would hit the wall I make one more seal, the water splits in half going right and left of the wall, as I manipulate it's shape into sharp slicing disks that bypass their defense and slam into them from either side. Because of the lose in the line of sight, the enemy would have a hard time telling the attack was redirected till it was too late...

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I shoot a blast of water from my palm at my enemy, he constructs and earth wall in between himself and the attack to defend, however he also loses sight of me and the water jutsu. Imbuing more of my chakra into the water, before it would hit the wall I make one more seal, the water splits in half going right and left of the wall, as I manipulate it's shape into sharp slicing disks that bypass their defense and slam into them from either side. Because of the lose in the line of sight, the enemy would have a hard time telling the attack was redirected till it was too late...
Nice work U_U you have learned Deceitful Wave, any questions?

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice work U_U you have learned Deceitful Wave, any questions?
None, cool cj...
*tosses you a scroll*
(Futon - Tenha Kassatsu) Wind Release - Heaven's Impalement
Type:Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: Tenha Kassatsu rescues the user from the brink of peril without having to touch their opponent. By focusing wind chakra to the users fists and thrusting the hands forwards, seven visible bullet shaped bursts of wind will shoot outwards from their hands in a tight grouping towards the enemy, capable of piercing straight through them, while sending them flying backwards to mid range.

~Notes~
- Must be taught by -Vegeta
- Can only be used twice per battle, with a 1 turn cool down
reference-
Same deal then, show me what you got!
*Makes a seal and creates a clone that runs at you, jumping and lunging forwards with a straight right jab*

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
None, cool cj...
*tosses you a scroll*
(Futon - Tenha Kassatsu) Wind Release - Heaven's Impalement
Type:Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: Tenha Kassatsu rescues the user from the brink of peril without having to touch their opponent. By focusing wind chakra to the users fists and thrusting the hands forwards, seven visible bullet shaped bursts of wind will shoot outwards from their hands in a tight grouping towards the enemy, capable of piercing straight through them, while sending them flying backwards to mid range.

~Notes~
- Must be taught by -Vegeta
- Can only be used twice per battle, with a 1 turn cool down
reference-
Same deal then, show me what you got!
*Makes a seal and creates a clone that runs at you, jumping and lunging forwards with a straight right jab*
I focus on my Wind Chakra and thrust my arms forward, my hands splayed out with open palms, the manipulated wind is shot forth as bullets - seven of them shoot towards the clone that was lunging for me and hits him in the chest. The bullets send it flying back whilst also piercing straight through it - if this wasn't a clone, there would be lots of blood U_u

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I focus on my Wind Chakra and thrust my arms forward, my hands splayed out with open palms, the manipulated wind is shot forth as bullets - seven of them shoot towards the clone that was lunging for me and hits him in the chest. The bullets send it flying back whilst also piercing straight through it - if this wasn't a clone, there would be lots of blood U_u
Excellent, the jutsu is yours, already linked you in my cj thread so enjoy ^^