Gears 5

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With Operation 4 coming out on the 14th thought I'd see if anybody out there plays. Primarily interested in Escape and Horde personally and am hoping for Paduk so the Markza might get some much needed viability at least for a single character considering the maximum ammo capacity and the fact that anybody who could viably use it would be much better off with something else keep it from being useful in the slightest IMO. Lahni and Fahz really the only 2 that can somewhat use it and both would prefer a Longshot over it.

I'm personally looking for a few players interested in getting top 5% Escape Scores and some players who might want to play spam free Insane Horde without Increased Health and Increased Lethality so it's more entertaining than sitting behind barricades all day and just watching JD do everything with all other characters being more or less moot except for Kait, Kait's broken too, but I digress.

Favorite characters for me are either Fahz or Marcus for Horde and Mac for Escape though my Mac is fully maxed out these days so I rarely use him for anything and have been favoring Lahni for Escape just to try to level some of her more useful cards seeing as she and Cole are pretty much the Kait and JD of Escape and unlike Horde scores matter for the leaderboards so it's nice to have the better characters leveled.