G'day.

Groundwalker

Member
20 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
20
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, so, the welcome PM said to introduce myself here so I thought why not ^^.

I walk on the ground. I cannot fly. But I don't suppose you can either so that statement was utterly pointless.
_______________________________

My favourite Naruto character is Shikamaru. :)
I enjoy writing, tennis and GAMING. Ps3 gaming, that is.
My PSN is skywalker23x (ironically,yes.)
I play alot of COD4&5, Naruto UNS, BF3 etc.

So what did come first? The Egg? Or the Chicken? ;)
My friends list is empty btw D:
____
I think this introduction was meaninglessly ''long''.

But, hello NarutoBase members!
 

DaruiUchiha

Member
141 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
141
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome
Im also new
I also like Ps3
My fave is Darui
 

BusinessManTeno

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
20,815 posts 1,292 reactions
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
20,815
Reaction score
1,292
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Shikamaru for the win
and ur ava off of tales of abyss is pretty bad ass too
 

Scooby Doo

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
45,490 posts 1,676 reactions
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
45,490
Reaction score
1,676
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

sasukexx13

Banned
Veteran
4,342 posts 562 reactions
Joined
Mar 5, 2011
Messages
4,342
Reaction score
562
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Talha52

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,294 posts 134 reactions
Joined
Jul 21, 2011
Messages
2,294
Reaction score
134
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

DaruiUchiha

Member
141 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
141
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So err You like shikamaru?
 

Groundwalker

Member
20 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
20
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So err You like shikamaru?

I do. He's my favourite.
I kinda feel like he's that one ninja who's not completely overpowered.
Not hating, I like all the characters.
 

-Madara Uchiha-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
32,129 posts 436 reactions
Joined
May 24, 2012
Messages
32,129
Reaction score
436
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB :D
 

Zeref

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,462 posts 80 reactions
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
80
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome
:scorps:
 

Holy Cross

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,298 posts 375 reactions
Joined
Nov 18, 2011
Messages
8,298
Reaction score
375
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
howdy and welcome
 

WastedMonkey

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,011 posts 125 reactions
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
5,011
Reaction score
125
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to the base
 

-Hades-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,098 posts 565 reactions
Joined
Nov 7, 2010
Messages
9,098
Reaction score
565
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images


Be sure to read
and
Also feel free to VM me if you need any help or just want to chat
​
 

Gitanshu

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,131 posts 451 reactions
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Messages
11,131
Reaction score
451
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
welcome to the base
 

Uzumaki Naruta

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
65,527 posts 1,654 reactions
Joined
Nov 17, 2011
Messages
65,527
Reaction score
1,654
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

Dave

Legendary
15,319 posts 1,581 reactions
Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Messages
15,319
Reaction score
1,581
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB!



 

Chime

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,267 posts 23 reactions
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
23
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome to NB! Enjoy your stay. :hey:
 

mingsho

Member
6 posts 1 reaction
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Welcome...my fav is Tsunade...
 
Top