GBA Emulator & IOS help!

Prestonyoko

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Messages
1,039
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So im trying to find a GBA Emulator that plays GBA Games on IOS/ My 4th Generation IPod but I have no luck.


I use to use GBA4IOS but it wouldn't open so I stopped using it all together, now I want it back & find out about the new GBA4IOS 2.0 & I can't download it on my iPod at all oc.

I tried using the old GBA4IOS & managed to download it but oc none of the games I download work at all.

It gives my a Black Screen & crashes the app as I exit.

Someone please help me fix this problem with GBA4IOS or recommend a different Emulator that works on IOS.

I just want to play Yugioh Duel Academy!! :(
 

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
8,522
Reaction score
1,094
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
To download gba4ios you have to set your date to February 18th or 17th, 2014 I think or it won't work. The app has a browser for coolroms where you can download the games right to the phone. If the app doesn't start, set your date back to February 18th.
 

Heisenberg284

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
2,368
Reaction score
258
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You have to change the date on your phone to February 18th.
 

Hokage Legacy

Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
227
Reaction score
24
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Go to cool rom. Turn your date back to 2012 to get the actual emulator.
 

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
8,522
Reaction score
1,094
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Go to cool rom. Turn your date back to 2012 to get the actual emulator.

Setting date to 2012 won't download the app anymore. At least in my experience. I think it's because of the apps new update that out last month.
 

Prestonyoko

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Messages
1,039
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah ik about the set your date back to 2012 but it still doesn't work.

Ik how to use GBA4IOS bc I downloaded it before like I said in my Thread.

I try to download 2.0 but it doesn't even download it just says "retry" over n over.

Guys I really wanna play that game..
 

Hokage Legacy

Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
227
Reaction score
24
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah ik about the set your date back to 2012 but it still doesn't work.

Ik how to use GBA4IOS bc I downloaded it before like I said in my Thread.

I try to download 2.0 but it doesn't even download it just says "retry" over n over.

Guys I really wanna play that game..

Seems like these other guys know better than I do. Try the February date like Ramona said! I downloaded the app awhile ago and the 2012 date worked then.
 

Prestonyoko

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Messages
1,039
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Seems like these other guys know better than I do. Try the February date like Ramona said! I downloaded the app awhile ago and the 2012 date worked then.

Yeah I actually tried that earlier before he mentioned that method but it still didnt work.

I set it to the exact date, I tried almost every theory I could think of.
 

kripto4

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Apr 21, 2013
Messages
5,804
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Go to cool rom. Turn your date back to 2012 to get the actual emulator.

If you download that, by setting the date back, wouldn't it give you a virus?
 
Top