Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mees question is

when garras sand gets wet why cant he control it?

is it because it gets to heavy i think that makes no sence actually considering he can move tons of sand at the same time in one area

or is it because his sand isnt still sand after it gets wet
i know its pretty much mud but i dont understand why he cant just sperate the sand from the water before it hits the ground

please tell mee

mee is confused

ThtOneGuy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if your reffereing to his fight with 2nd mizukage it wasnt water it was oil which made his sand fall apart and be vunerable to an attack because its lack of hardness due to the oil being slippery and thicker than water otherwise no clue

~Anubis~

Legendary
Kin
73💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara controls his sand but channeling his chakra into the sand particles . this help him to freely moves tons of sand in air but than when the sand gets wet the the particles that are wet cannot stick up with his chakra thus Gaara loses hi control over sand.But than in the latest manna chapter it was shown that he can control sand even it is wet.

Yo pappy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can control it. The arguments are that it's too heavy, not true, and the other argument is that it would just fall apart, and that's not true either. Gaara can control his fathers golden sand which is 20 times heavier than water, and sand is not soil, pouring water on it will not turn it into mud. Besides, if he can implode a human body he can easily squeeze water out of his sand. Whichever way you wanna look at it water alone isn't enough, you need something on par with the Second Mizukages oil.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
mees question is

when garras sand gets wet why cant he control it?

is it because it gets to heavy i think that makes no sence actually considering he can move tons of sand at the same time in one area

or is it because his sand isnt still sand after it gets wet
i know its pretty much mud but i dont understand why he cant just sperate the sand from the water before it hits the ground

please tell mee

mee is confused
its becasue gaara has the ability to control sand and wen it gets wet , tat forms a new element called water which he cannot control.........its sorta like how crocodile from one piece:cool:

I Am Pein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just like gaara has alimit to the weight he can lift with his sand he has a limit to the poit of which he can control it, it would be way to heavy of a task to seperate molcule by molecule of sand away from water