Awards
Episode #77

You must be registered for see images

So Boruto gets Garaga as a summon (one of the strongest summons we have ever seen), a snake who outclasses even Aoda. Not only that BUT Boruto could summon a snake bigger than Aoda, without needing external chakra like his dad did.

That's actually impressive :0

Design-wise they are perfect combination since teen Boruto have a damaged eye just like Garaga.

Boruto greatness :nosebleed:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And I was worried this filler show couldn't get any worse, it's official every member of this team will be a clone of one another.

Ps. Let's hope the two become totally identical Boruto needs to lose that eye of his for good, asap.

Last edited:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I told y'all it's confirmed boruto has snake summons back in the nue arc

And another confirmation that boruto shits on sasuke:win: #sasuke2.0 anything sasukes can do boruto will do better

Bolt taking Salad's snake summoning just like he took her dad's attention :win:
She doesn't even have snake summons aoda was just babysitting

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The answer to the question of Clone.
I thought of where did the comment go.

FIller or not, or whatever... there should be some explanation for this, but instead they just give him everything possible its not even funny at this point or not even entertaining.

He doesnt even train or anything and he is able to do things like snap of his fingers - even in the manga. He could even spar with Kawaki all of the sudden and use Karma seal so effectively all of the sudden. But ok

On the comment above - Naruto was Ashura transmigrant and even with all that couldnt summon Gamabunta without Kyuubi's chakra but hey, i'll just watch and .... see how this have 0 sense lolz. Whats next? moving speed of light and flying?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought of where did the comment go.

FIller or not, or whatever... there should be some explanation for this, but instead they just give him everything possible its not even funny at this point or not even entertaining.

He doesnt even train or anything and he is able to do things like snap of his fingers - even in the manga. He could even spar with Kawaki all of the sudden and use Karma seal so effectively all of the sudden. But ok

On the comment above - Naruto was Ashura transmigrant and even with all that couldnt summon Gamabunta without Kyuubi's chakra but hey, i'll just watch and .... see how this have 0 sense lolz. Whats next? moving speed of light and flying?
I agree.

@bold: He already has that have you forgotten the shit show against super Momo.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree.

@bold: He already has that have you forgotten the shit show against super Momo.
I watched a lot of animes with MC and stuff but i never seen anything like this before. They use to train and lose and stuff and then regain power(Goku for example), but he doesnt do anything and in every episode and new content he is able to do something new without anything. I'll let you enjoy the thread.

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I watched a lot of animes with MC and stuff but i never seen anything like this before. They use to train and lose and stuff and then regain power(Goku for example), but he doesnt do anything and in every episode and new content he is able to do something new without anything. I'll let you enjoy the thread.
Actually Goku has always been pulling powers out of his rear end since the 90s while the one who keeps doing the hard work but gets shafted is Vegeta. The difference is Goku is an entertaining character. Bolt and Salad are not.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually Goku has always been pulling powers out of his rear end since the 90s while the one who keeps doing the hard work but gets shafted is Vegeta. The difference is Goku is an entertaining character. Bolt and Salad are not.
When did he do that? Goku was always training hard and fighting strong opponents and traininig isnt everything to become strong , its something that you do to push ur self over the limits, Vegeta was training hard but he never had fighting spirit as Goku did.

Further more , Goku have lost a lot of battles and there was time when he wasnt the strongest one. Vegeta surpassed him once, Cell was also stronger at that one point, Gohan (little retard too) but he came back stronger after this.

On the side note - i was always sad when Goku wasnt the strongest one (even as the MC) and i really liked him

Last edited:

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well we do see borutos chakra reserves go up and maybe distance plays into how chakra taxing it is
Nothing to say sagebeebrother, my comment proves that he isnt able to do it, but he is the MC so thats just how it is. All im saying that it should be some other way for this, like training or something

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When did he do that? Goku was always training hard and fighting strong opponents and traininig isnt everything to become strong , its something that you do to push ur self over the limits, Vegeta was training hard but he never had fighting spirit as Goku did.

Further more , Goku have lost a lot of battles and there was time when he wasnt the strongest one. Vegeta surpassed him once, Cell was also stronger at that one point, Gohan (little retard too) but he came back stronger after this.

On the side note - i was always sad when Goku wasnt the strongest one (even as the MC) and i really liked him
He stopped working hard since the Namek arc. His SSJ2 was superior to Vegeta’s SSJ2 for absolutely no reason. Goku even tells Vegeta that Vegeta had been working harder than Goku. SSJ3 was handed to him on a platter. Ultra Instinct came out of nowhere. There is absolutely no reason why Vegeta couldn’t do Ultra Instinct.

Also Vegeta at no point was stronger than Goku. Vegeta always tried to cheat to surpass him. Their first fight- Vegeta transformed into an ape to beat him. Then when the Androids arrived, he wasn’t actually stronger as some characters had stated. Goku;s heart disease4 was crippling him. The only time he was stronger was when Vegeta unlocked the imperfect SSJ on his first visit to the time chamber. But the comparison is unfair as Goku hadn’t gotten the chance to enter yet. Once he did, his mastered ssj was more powerful than Vegeta.’
In DB super, Vegeta is Goku’s cheerleader and Gohan has been reduced to a fodder book nerd.