129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Worst Generation

I wanted to make this thread because people thought Gear 4 Luffy is close to 'Yonko Lvl', and before people say "erm.. there is no such thing as Yonko lvl" with Yonko lvl I mean around as strong as the current 4 Yonko.

The gap between Yonko (Kaido, Shanks, Big Mom and Black Beard in no particular order) and TWG (The Worst Generation) is enormous.

Luffy is probably (1 of the) strongest Super Nova's, why I say 1 of is because Kidd may be as strong or stronger, who knows. That being said you probably already know what I'm gonna say.. SO STOP READING NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO L.... AAAH DANG, it's too late....

So anyways, Luffy is Gear 4 and this guy Cracker is making him suck his biscuit, he cut half of Luffy's arm, and Doffy almost couldn't even scratch him.

This guy is a commander of BM, and Luffy will not beat him alonem or he will have the most extreme time ever, or a stronger version of G4 (which I doubt, what else can they add to G4)

Consider Kidd around Luffy's lvl, this guy got f×%€£:&@Ωθريالed by Kaido, and Shanks FOUGHT Kaido and got some spare time to travel half of the Grand Line to stop (and eventually clash with whoever at) the Marineford war.

Not just Kaido, but 100% also Shanks, is WAY out of Luffy's league for now, and Luffy can dream of defeating BB with his 2 DF's, not that I'm saying BB is the strongest but what would be easier, to defeat some1 with 1 arm and a sword or some1 with 2 DF's who can destroy and nuldify your DF and you? To defeat BB Luffy needs a strategy or a SERIOUS power up, again, I'm saying that BB is more difficult for Luffy to defeat, because for him he needs the best strategy out of the 4, atleast more than Shanks and Kaido, for them he'll need serious power (and strategy, but he'll rely more on power).

How big do you think the gap is, am I overreacting or am I right? Explain why, I'd love to read...

against Yonko?!

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cracker got 1 lucky shot on Luffy when his real self crawled out and no one was expecting it
His DF is just a tricky one , other then that Luffy casually one punches each clone without a problem.
These are guys who can gives admirals mid-high diff fights. I find his growthrate to be higher then I expected beforehand.

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Those are the 11 Supernovas. WG includes Blackbeard
Dude, after al the questions and mysteries you answered with this?

The Yonko are on a diiferent league. As of now the Supernovas cant even get past the top Commanders of respective Yonko.
But what do you think, will Luffy for example be able to seriously hurt the average Yonko? Like will the Yonko win low, mid or high diff? And will 2 SN's be enough to defeat 1 Yonko?

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cracker got 1 lucky shot on Luffy when his real self crawled out and no one was expecting it
His DF is just a tricky one , other then that Luffy casually one punches each clone without a problem.
These are guys who can gives admirals mid-high diff fights. I find his growthrate to be higher then I expected beforehand.
Bro, lucky shot? one punches?? The lucky shot should be put in the catagory technique/intelligence of a Yonko commander, and the 'one punches' didn't do much to the biscuits, they blocked it as far as i know.. Even if he Saitama'd them Cracker could just create 1000 a time?

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro, lucky shot? one punches?? The lucky shot should be put in the catagory technique/intelligence of a Yonko commander, and the 'one punches' didn't do much to the biscuits, they blocked it as far as i know.. Even if he Saitama'd them Cracker could just create 1000 a time?

He can't handle pain. If Luffy finds a way to solo them and charge fast enough to Gomu Gomu no Hawk his in the gut

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

He can't handle pain. If Luffy finds a way to solo them and charge fast enough to Gomu Gomu no Hawk his in the gut
Can't handle pain? He said he hates pain, i also hate dying, does that mean i can't handle life? He just doesn't like feeling pain, but he'll be very durable, just like BlackBeard (who also almost cried because of every punch he got)

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't handle pain? He said he hates pain, i also hate dying, does that mean i can't handle life? He just doesn't like feeling pain, but he'll be very durable, just like BlackBeard (who also almost cried because of every punch he got)

Nah BB cries simply because yami yami no mi amplifies the opponent's striking force when it hits him. Meanwhile Cracker revealed a plot clue to how Luffy can/will defeat him(finds pain unbearable)

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This guy said casually. Lmaoo G4 is anything but casual.

@OP

The Supernova are not at a level where they even get to witness the Yonkou's face directly. They are not worthy to fight the Yonkou directly, the top commanders are more than enough to handle them. I don't even think First Mates need to step up to beat the Supernova tbh, 2nd strongest commander should suffice atm.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously we can see that Luffy and co. aren't on the same level as Yonko, hell Oda himself said he doesn't know how Luffy will win against Kaido, that right there says enough. But I don't know what it is,I just don't see Big Mom being all too powerful, she's got a pretty cool DF but as for strength, speed and haki, I just can't see her having much of it to be honest... I think it's more what she's gained and created for herself, I think that's her real strength.

I think the Luffy and Law as a team could take down everyone bar Kaido... None of the Red Hair's, but as for Blackbeard, I think that's going to be more end of series and the Strawhats would have grown in strength in that time, with each Strawhat being given the respective partner and Luffy will probably need help on Blackbeard to start with and the pull an ass trick out of the bag to beat him... Pretty much like what happened with Doffy etc..

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy still has some tricks we havent seen yet. Im sure he has something more powerful then Gear 4 in his arsenal. Luffy is the type of fighter that waits till the last minute to show a new skill, which was clearly demonstrated in his fight with Doffy. Luffy could have taken doffy without Law's help, but he was willing to get beatdown a bit before he finally decided "ok, ill use something that is way out of Doffy's league" (Gear 4). Luffy literally waited till the birdcage was 5 mins away from killing everyone before he decided to step it up a notche. Im sure he has something even stronger for the yonko execute and yonko that we havent seen yet.

Lets not forget what luffy has already accomplished
:
* Took down an entire Island of Beast that were stronger than Awaken Zoan users. These beast were strong enough to make Gear 2 and Gear 3 useless, which means in that 2 years Luffy had to use Gear 4, Haki, and some other extremely powerful technique to tame the enitre island.

* Luffy instantly K.O'd 50,000 souls on fishman island with Kings Haki alone, which makes me believe he has stronger haki techs that he mastered and we havent seen yet.

* Luffy fought and defeated Don Chinjao whose Armanment Haki is strong enought to split countries in half.

* Luffy man handled Doffy after going G4.

* Luffy was shown as being able to go toe to toe with an Yonko Executive and actually put up a good fight.

There is definetly more to come with luffy and I do think that by the time we reach Kaido, luffy will be portrayed as significantly stronger than what we have currently seen right now. He still has new kings haki feats to show, new gears, and an awakening so I would just sit back and enjoy the journey that is about to unfold.

Reactions: Simpleatitsbest

JDtheAlchemist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude, after al the questions and mysteries you answered with this?

But what do you think, will Luffy for example be able to seriously hurt the average Yonko? Like will the Yonko win low, mid or high diff? And will 2 SN's be enough to defeat 1 Yonko?

@Bold - Not even close =D

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not even close Luffy is most likely the strongest WGen and he's at DD level who is terrified of Yonko. Hell Admirals are fearful of Yonko.