Gap between Sakura and her original Team mates is large! At least in explosive damage

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By Original Team mates I mean Sasuke and Naruto.

We've been seeiing comparative threads about byakugou Sakura and her feats being compared to the duo but I will show case the physical damage of each persons attack relative to Sakura's strongest physical feat.

Sakura's STRONGEST hit.
You must be registered for see images

Naruto's Bijuu RasenShuriken

Sasuke PS slicing up falling meteorites.

(NOTE: the Sasuke PS circle isn't the rubble but the smaller thing besides the rubble)
Madara's Perfect Susanoo relative to the battlefield and mountains (You can see the desert that Naruto's clone fought in to the left.
Another PS slash comparison.
Scale of Mountains to the sliced up meteorites.

This is not even a joke, they are not even in the SAME ballpark so idk where some people are getting the notion that the byakugou CES punch is anywhere near Naruto or Sasuke feats.

The speed comments to are another matter that I will later address in due time. (In another thread).

I am not here to say that punch wasn't destructive since it truly was, but that punch a Sanin/Kage level, while Naruto and Sasuke are leagues beyond.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yup! Sakura was never meant to be their equals or even as powerful as them. kishi intended for her to be the “normal teammate” with clan ties, inhuman chakra or access to a tailed chakra monster. I believe he said Sakura (like Lee) represented human weakness so her powerscale is fitting of you consider the authors premeditated development of her power but with that being said.. Take Naruto or Sasuke out the equation and compare her peers, other shinobi with clan ties or with more complex abilties... Sakura shits on a mojorty of them in the war arc alone. She came a long way ability wise wouldn’t say? The fact that she’s “kept up with them” in certain situations says a lot too but either way she’s the stongest female of her time and surpassed a Senju+Uzumaki who was held as the most powerful woman alive.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup! Sakura was never meant to be their equals or even as powerful as them. kishi intended for her to be the “normal teammate” with clan ties, inhuman chakra or access to a tailed chakra monster. I believe he said Sakura (like Lee) represented human weakness so her powerscale is fitting of you consider the authors premeditated development of her power but with that being said.. Take Naruto or Sasuke out the equation and compare her peers, other shinobi with clan ties or with more complex abilties... Sakura shits on a mojorty of them in the war arc alone. She came a long way ability wise wouldn’t say?
Hence why I said the move is a Kage/Sanin level

Naruto and Sasuke though are non comparative

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remove Saskey and Naruto's rikudou buffs and then compare :)

sakura novel showed that she can punch a tbb bomb...she has shinra tensei punch and genjutsu immunity...her biggest obstacle is kishi who nerfs her

Reactions: TheEvilOne

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

sakura novel showed that she can punch a tbb bomb...she has shinra tensei punch and genjutsu immunity...her biggest obstacle is kishi who nerfs her
it wasn't a tbb

it was an artificial tail cloak that was weaker then even 4 tails (maybe not even 2-3 tails either) as it didn't even explode the boulder that Sakura and the blast impacted on

let alone that is tanking feats and not offensive ability that the thread is about

toss aside rikudo and you had Naruto facing how many tailed Beats that blew up mountains

TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wait this really happened? So she can use ces to deflect energy based attacks ( similar to Tsunade who deflected Madara's katon with a punch ). This is really impressive, I wonder what would happen if she tried it with a fuuton or a raiton based technique.

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, because they are rikudo-enhanced attacks imfao. You’re also comparing several Rasen-shurikens, chakra avatars that can destroy meteors to a single punch.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait this really happened? So she can use ces to deflect energy based attacks ( similar to Tsunade who deflected Madara's katon with a punch ). This is really impressive, I wonder what would happen if she tried it with a fuuton or a raiton based technique.

probably teh same energy as her shinra tensei punch...

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura was badass in her novel.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pixels are not accurate.Plus panels are not drawn to scale.Especially seperate panels which do not bring into consideration the perspective of the image.For eg:Nagato CT looked bigger than Madara CT by pixel measurement but according to canon manga Nagatos are inferior to Madaras in size.DC is obviously not measured like this as if this were the scale,then Nagato would wipe out Hashirama and Madara altogether as the debris accumulated in Vote was far inferior to the one accumulated by Tendo Shinra Tensei upon Hidden Leaf.So its pretty much clear that the attack power is based on the damage it gifts to its target rather than overall kinetic energy for eg:Sakura attack broke Kaguya horn and swept her downwards yet Narutos Bijuu RS which are scaled to have far greater DC could only destabilize the Bijuu inside of her:in short only irritate her a bit.Its pretty clear which one is the strongest attack.Sasuke attack,too, do not come close to Sakura.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup! Sakura was never meant to be their equals or even as powerful as them. kishi intended for her to be the “normal teammate” with clan ties, inhuman chakra or access to a tailed chakra monster. I believe he said Sakura (like Lee) represented human weakness so her powerscale is fitting of you consider the authors premeditated development of her power but with that being said.. Take Naruto or Sasuke out the equation and compare her peers, other shinobi with clan ties or with more complex abilties... Sakura shits on a mojorty of them in the war arc alone. She came a long way ability wise wouldn’t say? The fact that she’s “kept up with them” in certain situations says a lot too but either way she’s the stongest female of her time and surpassed a Senju+Uzumaki who was held as the most powerful woman alive.
well she did have that Naruto buff on her sooo that really doesn't say much.

At best, she can be on Tsunade's level - which is pretty great. But she is in no means OP as she is medic ninja first, combat second. People tend to fail to comprehend that.

She is useful in the medical field but not sennin level in other fields aside calling for Naruto to help.

I mean I even doubt her medical skills as she loses her temper quite easily and destroy houses which injures anyone around her (would mean her patients as well)

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well she did have that Naruto buff on her sooo that really doesn't say much.

At best, she can be on Tsunade's level - which is pretty great. But she is in no means OP as she is medic ninja first, combat second. People tend to fail to comprehend that.
That is very dismissive, Sakura being able to instantly regenerate and regrow limbs is OP; as well as her strength is OP period. Yes she’s medic first but she isn’t a regular medic, her uniqueness from other medical ninjas is that she is far beyond the standard of a medic and can break their ethics (rules).

She is useful in the medical field but not sennin level in other fields aside calling for Naruto to help.
She is Sanin level, she has all of Tsunades abilities + a legendary summon so yes she is.

I mean I even doubt her medical skills as she loses her temper quite easily and destroy houses which injures anyone around her (would mean her patients as well)
Sakura has never failed when it came to using medical ninjutsu, NEVER. Sakura was dead ass was emotional while keeping Naruro alive when the Kyuubi was ripped from him but she never got flustered and let the circumstances imbed her healing. Sakura later was even overwhelmed by Madara out of fear and couldn’t even breathe yet she never stopped pumping Narutos heart, it’s called mind over matter.

So that’s just false.