[Game Thread] Dethwing Classic Mafia Game

Do you like the Dethy Mafia Game Mode Concept ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What is your proof again? lol
you and me if you were a cop would either had the paranoid or the opposite cop atleast that is what you said. I got guilty for both animus and hell. Hell is proven guilty which means I am one of the upper 2. If you are the paranoid cop than I would have been the opposite cop which 100% makes sure animus is innocent and you would be guilty since you're the only one left. If I am the paranoid cop it would have been impossible to know who is who and it could have been one of you 2. So that is why I am saying lets hope I am the opposite cop so I am right if I am guilty it could also be animus and we 2 both die.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you and me if you were a cop would either had the paranoid or the opposite cop atleast that is what you said. I got guilty for both animus and hell. Hell is proven guilty which means I am one of the upper 2. If you are the paranoid cop than I would have been the opposite cop which 100% makes sure animus is innocent and you would be guilty since you're the only one left. If I am the paranoid cop it would have been impossible to know who is who and it could have been one of you 2. So that is why I am saying lets hope I am the opposite cop so I am right if I am guilty it could also be animus and we 2 both die.
I'm dead. Good first Game :lol

Thanks Sam for hosting this Game. A new game and it can go far in this forum We need to add more players.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Voting Standings :-

Filosoofis - 1

Ansatsuken - 2

Since Ansatsuken gets the majority, he was lynched. Ansatsuken was the Serial Killer and his death causes....

The Victory of the Town. Congratulations !

Player List :-

1 - Hell Autarch - Town - Paranoid Cop - Winner

2 - Python - Town - Naive Cop - Winner

3 - Ansatsuken - Third Party - Serial Killer

4 - Filosoofis - Town - Insane Cop - Winner

5 - Animus - Town - Sane Cop - Winner

Please compare your roles to what results you got in your PM's. If there any mistakes, point them out to me.

Cop :
Dethy Game :

Also please vote in the poll and give your feedback on the Dethy Game Mode.

Thanks to all players for playing ! :)

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm dead. Good first Game :lol

Thanks Sam for hosting this Game. A new game and it can go far in this forum We need to add more players.
I feel pretty L for this game. Even tho I was already pointing at you you shouldn't have brought the paranoid stuff up but if you didn't you might have looked like someone who didn't try to figure it out GG was fun

Great job Animus thanks for trusting me.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel pretty L for this game. Even tho I was already pointing at you you shouldn't have brought the paranoid stuff up but if you didn't you might have looked like someone who didn't try to figure it out GG was fun

Yeah it was a good game
Didnt trust you though, sorry :| it was just a slight better chance of you being a cop

@Sam thanks for hosting

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

We both and including Animus never knew about everyone roles(three of us). You can be Serial Killer and me being a Paranoid Cop and vice versa.(for him)

You sure already know that you was Paranoid Cop(from the start) but not Animus..

And will defending your position bcus you're the real P. Cop, not me.

I'm brought in Paranoid Cop stuff bcus to convinced other players that I'm innocent.

Its more bcus Animus trust you more than me.

Last edited:

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We both and including Animus never knew about everyone roles(three of us). You can be Serial Killer and me being a Paranoid Cop and vice versa.(for him)

You sure already know that you was Paranoid Cop(from the start) but not Animus..

And will defending your position bcus you're the real P. Cop, not me.

I'm brought in Paranoid Cop stuff bcus to convinced other players that I'm innocent.

Its more bcus Animus trust you more than me.
I see and understand honestly if only you had animus to choose you instead of me to side with u would have won. Atleast u didn't start to beg and lie like some people in DN when they are team kira

Status
Not open for further replies.