[Game Thread] Death Note Contest 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNotorious

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
80,546 posts 4,116 reactions
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
80,546
Reaction score
4,116
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Me, az aleon and Hell coordinated how to manipulate. I had thought putting datteboyo there was stupid but shit worked for a while. iNotori did a brilliant job bringing hell to our side and doing stuff independently.




I know :Sparks

Thank you thank you ;)

BTW I just noticed this! :lmao:

You must be registered for see images


I guessed 3 of team kira's members!

Anyway I vote for The Sach as MVP, iNotorious is a close second, because I really didn't suspect him.

What did I tell you yesterday? If I'm in kira's team you have to be careful.

Better luck next time <3




Sam, I really like this idea of having a chat outside of NB because people like to stalk people just to have proof of who's PMing ;)

You must be registered for see images
 

Rohan

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
24,326 posts 4,106 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
24,326
Reaction score
4,106
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Please vote for MVP Here :
 

Rohan

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
24,326 posts 4,106 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
24,326
Reaction score
4,106
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I forgot to post the Mafia Liar : :bdpf:
 

Airi

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,536 posts 1,199 reactions
Joined
Jun 23, 2014
Messages
5,536
Reaction score
1,199
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thank you thank you ;)

BTW I just noticed this! :lmao:

You must be registered for see images




What did I tell you yesterday? If I'm in kira's team you have to be careful.

Better luck next time <3




Sam, I really like this idea of having a chat outside of NB because people like to stalk people just to have proof of who's PMing ;)

You must be registered for see images

Honestly you guys were lucky, L and shinigami didn't help much, but congrats anyway.
 

iNotorious

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
80,546 posts 4,116 reactions
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
80,546
Reaction score
4,116
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Sheele

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
898 posts 154 reactions
Joined
Apr 12, 2015
Messages
898
Reaction score
154
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
so when is the second one?
 

Scooby Doo

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
45,490 posts 1,676 reactions
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
45,490
Reaction score
1,676
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I was Near. Sorry that I was not much help :shy:
 

Bimbonium

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,573 posts 496 reactions
Joined
Jan 25, 2013
Messages
6,573
Reaction score
496
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I was not much help too, I guess being the first to vote has its consequences :shy:
 

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
11,335 posts 797 reactions
Joined
Nov 15, 2011
Messages
11,335
Reaction score
797
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thank you thank you ;)

BTW I just noticed this! :lmao:

You must be registered for see images




What did I tell you yesterday? If I'm in kira's team you have to be careful.

Better luck next time <3




Sam, I really like this idea of having a chat outside of NB because people like to stalk people just to have proof of who's PMing ;)

You must be registered for see images

well

You must be registered for see images
 

iNotorious

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
80,546 posts 4,116 reactions
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
80,546
Reaction score
4,116
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
well

You must be registered for see images

The kira's team have to find something that they could communicate with each other outside of NB because if you leave the room just to repond a PM, people will notice and they will take it into account.
 

Bling Kai

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,019 posts 650 reactions
Joined
Apr 5, 2014
Messages
7,019
Reaction score
650
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Looking good Sam it looks like the game was a success.
 

Reraru

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,035 posts 1,170 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
16,035
Reaction score
1,170
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Misfortune happened tbh. First sach's PM were closed and then Lonely alcoholic took time replying. Pffft.
 

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
11,335 posts 797 reactions
Joined
Nov 15, 2011
Messages
11,335
Reaction score
797
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The kira's team have to find something that they could communicate with each other outside of NB because if you leave the room just to repond a PM, people will notice and they will take it into account.
It is easiest one. One of the officers team memeber checked it though but he did not check me. IRC is a best for such thing, instead of reloading stuff again and again.
 

Rohan

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
24,326 posts 4,106 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
24,326
Reaction score
4,106
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The kira's team have to find something that they could communicate with each other outside of NB because if you leave the room just to repond a PM, people will notice and they will take it into account.

That's why Quicktopics are used. :bdpf:
 

Reraru

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,035 posts 1,170 reactions
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
16,035
Reaction score
1,170
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can't wait for the next game.
 

iNotorious

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
80,546 posts 4,116 reactions
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
80,546
Reaction score
4,116
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It is easiest one. One of the officers team memeber checked it though but he did not check me. IRC is a best for such thing, instead of reloading stuff again and again.

Yeap he checked on me as well xD. I should activate my stalking mode next time.

That's why Quicktopics are used. :bdpf:

Great add-on my friend :Sparks:
 

Ansatsuken

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
27,345 posts 3,810 reactions
Joined
Jul 23, 2014
Messages
27,345
Reaction score
3,810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
'Art' person here is Gintoki:sdo:
 

iNotorious

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
80,546 posts 4,116 reactions
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
80,546
Reaction score
4,116
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top