Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really wonder why they felt they needed to end it in the 8th season? Because there was clearly enough content that needed to be in these last 2 seasons that easily could have made at least another full 10 episode season.
We're they just ready to be done with it? We're some of the main actors wanting out? It's easy to replace the actor who plays the Mountain, little more difficult to replace Jon or Dany's actors.

Note. Dany won't be the Villain in the book, the Whitewalkers and the Others won't be delt with as easily as they were in the show. Stannis will be a bigger player.

If Jon does comeback and is a Targaryen? It will have a bigger payoff in the book.

It's just a shame they decided to rush it so much.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have mixed feelings about this final season. While I’m enjoying it, I agree the NK and White Walker threat should have been saved for last and not liking that Deny is becoming the final villain. Was hoping Cersei was gonna die a little more epically than a cave in. The Hound/Mountain fight was pretty cool though.

I think Sansa is gonna end up on the throne lol. She is playing the game as well as Cersei now

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cersei's death... SO disappointing. After the Night King's pitiful death, I had hope in still being able to see Cersei suffer for the horrible person she's been, but nope. She receives a death that even the honorable characters would envy. I really wish Arya had carved her face into hundreds of bits.

Dany flaming the entire kingdom bothered me too. All, literally ALL, she had to do was fucking spit fire on the fattest castle, but nooo, she spends more time attacking the streets as if Cersei values the peasants even half as much as Dany herself valued Missandei. There's reasoning behind her being angry, but not mad as in having a lack of reasoning. There's really nothing good for me to say yet again... but it looked great or whatever.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well...I wouldn't qualify myself as mad, just disappointed and disillusioned. I'm not really in the mood to write about everything that is wrong as it would be too long and pointless either way. I do feel pity though for the actor who had to play Harry Strickland. He barely had any lines and despite being the leader of what might be the most professional army in the world, he got unceremoniously killed during a one-sided massacre after doing nothing.

Well my predictions for the last episode, for whatever it's worth as logic and reason has been completely abandoned either way:

- Arya is going to attempt (and possibly succeed) to kill Dany

- Dany is going to attempt (but possibly fail) to kill Jon

- Jon becomes the king and sits on the Iron Throne for 5 minutes where he issues exactly two decrees: naming Tyrion as his successor and then abdicating the throne.

- Jon leaves for the north, the real north. He takes up Tormund's offer and lives happily ever after with Ghost, while Sansa becomes the warden of the North.

- Grey Worm dies

They could at least have written better dialogue. Originally it was full of one-liners, witty remarks and subtle jabs...but now the best thing Jon Snow can say is 10 times "I don't want the throne". At least explain why that is -.-

I'm just not sure what's going to happen to the Dothraki, Unsullied and Drogon. What is there even left to get rid of them if things go south?

Reactions: Chikombo

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well...I wouldn't qualify myself as mad, just disappointed and disillusioned. I'm not really in the mood to write about everything that is wrong as it would be too long and pointless either way. I do feel pity though for the actor who had to play Harry Strickland. He barely had any lines and despite being the leader of what might be the most professional army in the world, he got unceremoniously killed during a one-sided massacre after doing nothing.

Well my predictions for the last episode, for whatever it's worth as logic and reason has been completely abandoned either way:

- Arya is going to attempt (and possibly succeed) to kill Dany

- Dany is going to attempt (but possibly fail) to kill Jon

- Jon becomes the king and sits on the Iron Throne for 5 minutes where he issues exactly two decrees: naming Tyrion as his successor and then abdicating the throne.

- Jon leaves for the north, the real north. He takes up Tormund's offer and lives happily ever after with Ghost, while Sansa becomes the warden of the North.

- Grey Worm dies

They could at least have written better dialogue. Originally it was full of one-liners, witty remarks and subtle jabs...but now the best thing Jon Snow can say is 10 times "I don't want the throne". At least explain why that is -.-

I'm just not sure what's going to happen to the Dothraki, Unsullied and Drogon. What is there even left to get rid of them if things go south?
I really hope Jon gets the throne but I'm scared he wont.
I don't know how anyone would be able to rebel against a dragon, the unsullied and what is left of the dothraki.
I'm scared Arya might die if she tries to kill Dany.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
8/10

My only complain was the night king should have been the final villain, there was no pint for Cerci to be the final villain. She had no army

Aesima

Kin
96💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a dumpster fire this was, They had two years to build up to the ending and even HBO themselves wanted them to do 10 instead of 6 episodes but D & D stop giving a shit because they had other side projects they wanted to ruin or in star wars's case,make it worse.

Highlights?
- Cinematography of course, Just an awe to look at these beautifully done scenes.
- Music, Ramin Djawadi enough said.
- Drogon Destroying the Throne, which in my opinion should of been done when Dany was still breathing, Maybe seeing her child destroying the Iron throne could of pulled her back from madness.
- Sansa and Arya Threatening Yara and Greyworm if anything happens to Jon.
- Jon saying goodbye to his family, Arya showing the most emotion here and not having a deadpan killer face.
- Sansa becoming Queen of the North, she defacto already controlled the north the second Jon named her the regent.

The bad? Oh boy...

- Bran didn't want to be a lord in the north cause he's a cripple and the three eyed raven, but instantly accepted the nomination to be king? It just occurred to me that he could of warged into Drogon and stopped a slaughter from happening.. but again Jon and everyone else became imbeciles in two seasons.

- Greyworm and the Unsullied were ready for a showdown when Jon tried stopping him from executing hostages but did it ever occur to Greyworm that Dany may have needed his presence around her when Jon clearly was against this massacre? How did he NOT kill Jon after what happened to Dany? Now he wanted to hold hostages?

- Yara demanding for Jon to be executed for his "betrayal" Did she forget that She and her Father enabled her Brother Theon to turn on the North and cause so much carnage yet was forgiven for it?

- Edmure is Lord of Riverrun? Wasn't it vacant considering Cersei was offering it to Bronn? How the **** did he escape, clean shavin and ended up in King's landing so fast? And He's now a goofy character? What?

- How is Jon being sent to the wall a justifiable Punishment? The Nights watch is practically gone, And Jon is obviously not gonna stay at the wall as shown in the end.

This was rushed to death and the actors/team did their very best to salvage it, Great performance and effort, can't say the same for Dumb and Dumber, I do pray if there is spinoffs or prequels, neither of those idiots are involved with them.

What a sad end to a great Journey. It feels so empty lol.

Reactions: WoldOfFingo

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What was really wrong with this show. The fact that dumb and dumber decided from the very beginning that show will have around this much episodes. What kind of retarded logic is that ??? You are forcing yourself to cut the content just to fit under already determined number of episodes.

For the first time ever I experienced something that I though was impossible , I was bored watching game of thrones last season. Batlle of winterfell was boring .I can't understand how people who made battle of bastards (which I am sure won't happen in books) could create something like this , you just made grand battle boring to watch, this I don't understand .

As I said they had to cut content because reason mentioned above so everything was rushed and done in very idiotic way.

What made game of thrones so great was so many different stories on many different locations , unpredictability , all that plotting and so. Series did start to slowly lose those after season 4, but this season is complete disaster.

Luckily Martin books are still very interesting with so many things going on despite story coming near its end.

- Who will win battle of winterfell Stannis or Boltons ( TV show butchered this completely in very retarded way , but they previously destroyed Stannis as character)
- Battle of Mereen
- Plot in Dorne
- Jaime and Brienne fate with Lady Stoneheart
- Events on wall
- Davos searching for Rickon
- Euron Greyjoy
- Aegon the 6 on westeros
- Victarion and Dragonbinder
- Fate of Dany
- Tirion and Jorah destiny
- Arya and Sansa storyline which will be different than show.

Honestly cant wait for the 6 books which should come next year. Me and my cousin consider tv show as filler which in reality it is.

Reactions: salamander uchiha