Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My rating : 7/10

As much as i can say this was my least favorite episode so far but the battle scenes were brilliant to the point . Melissandre was the MVP of this episode she played a role that titled in allies favor . However Night' king 's demise was one of the low point in the series . He was supposed to be biggest threat in the series and got stabbed by Arya easily is mindblogging on the whole .

The whole thing of Azor Ahai prophesied nonsense went to garbage . I am little critical with loose writing here . However the episode and battle scene were epic , you can feel the terror created by the white walker unleashed on inhabitant of winterfell .

RIP to theon , Jorah , Lynna Morments , Night watchers with this chapter has closed on Jorah he died a unlikely hero in this battle .

However I would like to point out the Dothariki attack in first 10 min just face palmed me . What were they thinking ? You let herd of blood thirsty battalion on suicide watch . Pretty bad battle strategy really .

However this makes lot of things clear Cersei is the main villain that show runner's wanted all along , Night king was just 3rd party troublemaker in grand scheme of things . I hope Cersei's Golden company is far more ruthless or effective .
Post automatically merged:

A very tense and stressful episode ending somewhat anti climatic. The battle itself was amazing through and through, BUT Everyone forgot they were fighting the dead, Sending your dothraki army straight into their deaths, that was beyond stupid, what a waste of military force, Though I assume the writers wanted to nerf Dany a bit since she is still kinda OP and wouldn't give Cersei a somewhat fair battle.

Dragon fight was pretty awesome even though the darkness and storm made it kinda difficult to see lol. Lyanna was a tough little bear, got mowed down by a giant but got back up and finished her fight and even taking a giant down with her, respects.

I'm gonna have to rewatch the whole series, maybe I missed something cause I honestly did not expect Arya to be the one to end it all, That I am neutral with,but I was disappointed the Night King didn't get a proper final battle(not counting the sky clash with the dragons)

Seems like the Northern army was basically obliterated and Dany's army took some massive loses, Jaime's worst assumtion about the aftermath is coming true lol.

also again..THE CRYPT AS SAFE AREA AGAINST THE DEAD?! :rage:
Crypt was never safe it was foolish to let the unarmed not to have valyrin dagger with them as protection .

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
latest episode;

Dothraki were pawns on fire, Melisandre might just as well just set them on fire and save the trouble. Would also make it bright enough for us viewers to see smthn.

Dondarions death(17th i believe?) was his final. If there ever was an Azor Ahai it mustve been Arya. His purpose was served protecting her and she randomly sneaked passed his rinnegan paths(white walkers) with good ol dragonglass. When Night king shrugged off dragon fire, luke skywalker style, it was my fav moment in the episode. No main characters died.. I guess those types of deaths isnt included in the story anymore. Quite disappointed in the story of the episode. The rest was amazing.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Btw still trying to figure the prophecy foretold about azor ahai .

I am rewatching the episode because the last bit was so anti clamatic.

What was bran upto ? Did he knew something farahead arya would make akilling blow.

How did arya managed to avoid detection of ww army surrounding them . These ice zombie were shown to hear even droplet of blood. Still trying to see if it was bran doing a deja vu like he possessed hodor.

@Skorm

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh.my.god.

Epicness, drama and visuals completely maxed out, but come on. I can understand that they began to focus more the past few seasons on spectacle (and it was breathtaking) rather than story-development; the books are simply too complex and too far apart from the show to keep expanding on it; but still this is complete insanity.

Even against a regular foe it's plain stupid to send out your entire cavalry in pitch-black darkness without any knowledge about the size and formation of your enemy, let alone against an army of ice zombies. Yes it was a spectacular scene, but come on -.-

And it became even worse; they seemed to have zero sensible strategies. Jon has seen them before and he knew how they operated, so how is it that they scaled the walls so easily?

None of the main characters didn't even do anything in particular, other than Arya. And I have mixed feelings about her killing the Night King. Never expected her of all characters to deal the death blow and the simplicity of the scene was impactful. On the other hand though it was anticlimactic. In the end nothing is explained about the Night King, not even why he is leaving that symbol everywhere.

They are all just running around killing Wights, but then the perfect situation occurs for a one on one fight between Jon and the Night King...and then it passes *sighs*

Never though they really would summon the dead from the crypts -.- how stupid; most of them should have been completely dust. Where did they even get the strength from to break stone? It's also a huge slap in the face for everyone who was expecting something special in the crypts, which has been a hugely discussed plot element for years.

Awh, not Lyanna :(

Also stop treating Ghost like a side-wolf T_T

That smirk though...have you ever seen a mute character expressing so much emotion in a single smirk? xd

Suddenly Sansa x Tyrion is back a thing.

So in the end I'm running on two tracks here: love the spectacle and epicness, but hate the complete lack of common sense.

Aesima

Kin
96💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Speaking of side characters.. why hasn't Varys not been getting much dialogue? He suppose to help keep Daenerys in check, He just been walking around watching her throw her tantrums and going off on Tyrion lol. :score:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that was horrible .-. honestly I can't even find anything to praise.

I've said this before; I can understand that they had to 'improvise' the last two seasons as you can't keep expanding the story indefinitely. At some point it had to come together again and that the series progressed further than the books, just made it that much harder. Still....this? I'm kind of disillusioned right now.

One of the strongest aspects of the show has always been its realism, yet that has been completely abandoned now to force the story into situations that should create the most impact, but in reality feel hollow as the intentions of the directors is obvious.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Martin nade a mistake by not involving in tge screenllays bad episode ,so we now have mad queen incoming soon.

So euron greyjoy is on same level as NK
Post automatically merged:

Now that was horrible .-. honestly I can't even find anything to praise.

I've said this before; I can understand that they had to 'improvise' the last two seasons as you can't keep expanding the story indefinitely. At some point it had to come together again and that the series progressed further than the books, just made it that much harder. Still....this? I'm kind of disillusioned right now.

One of the strongest aspects of the show has always been its realism, yet that has been completely abandoned now to force the story into situations that should create the most impact, but in reality feel hollow as the intentions of the directors is obvious.
Did you see that starbuck bloopper good lord feels the show runners are making too many blunders.

Aesima

Kin
96💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you do after you finished fighting off the dead and burning the remains? LET'S PARTY!!! Knowing their forces were decimated and odds now stacking against them with a Murderous Woman who has recently reinforced her armies plotting? D&D Please **** off and never adapt anything ever again.

They have Bran, who can warg into ravens, why didn't they have him do that to avoid another ambush? Did Dany not learn from The Yara/Martell captures? Atrocious.

Jon is an absolute imbecile, Honor or not, This guy gets dumber every time he gets laid, Couldn't have waited until after they dealt with Cersei? Now Varys knows and we all know how well things work out when info like that spreads through Varys.

Speaking OF! They have Bran to warg but Varys and his little birds could of also been used to warn Dany of an ambush, seriously what is the point of having these essential characters in your ranks if you're not gonna use them? Was D&D's whole intention of this is to make everyone fighting against Cersei look this fucken stupid?

This whole episode was fan service, Fanfic galore. Absolute Trash.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What do you do after you finished fighting off the dead and burning the remains? LET'S PARTY!!! Knowing their forces were decimated and odds now stacking against them with a Murderous Woman who has recently reinforced her armies plotting? D&D Please **** off and never adapt anything ever again.

They have Bran, who can warg into ravens, why didn't they have him do that to avoid another ambush? Did Dany not learn from The Yara/Martell captures? Atrocious.

Jon is an absolute imbecile, Honor or not, This guy gets dumber every time he gets laid, Couldn't have waited until after they dealt with Cersei? Now Varys knows and we all know how well things work out when info like that spreads through Varys.

Speaking OF! They have Bran to warg but Varys and his little birds could of also been used to warn Dany of an ambush, seriously what is the point of having these essential characters in your ranks if you're not gonna use them? Was D&D's whole intention of this is to make everyone fighting against Cersei look this fucken stupid?

This whole episode was fan service, Fanfic galore. Absolute Trash.
The whole point was to show dany becoming villain in final episode i guess. Maybe bran was not interested in helping her.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I bet Dany is gonna die and Jon is gonna take the throne in her name. :(

Edit, I was surprised Dany was all about them being together AFTER they knew the truth xD.
Also it's awkward how people know about it now without Dany knowing about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shanks

Aesima

Kin
96💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also just dawned on me, Last season Varys stated he started plotting against Robert Baratheon because Robert had no interest in being king, AND NOW he's suggesting someone who has no interest in being king should be king? Dumb & Dumber ladies and gents..

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have really tried to give D&D the benefit of the doubt because I understand if writing the end to this story was easy then GRRM would have done it years ago. And D&D don't get to take a decade off in between seasons to try and figure out the ending.
And I'm a big fan of the books, have been for about 18 years, but I'm not one of those people who are like "GRRM wouldn't have done this" I'm happy the show and the books are so different because that means you will get a unique experience in finishing the books, (if that ever freaking happens?)

But these last 2 episodes I haven't liked at all. They clearly have absolutely no idea what to do? So they just said "Hey let's make it as much as spectical as we can and hope that will be enough" and it isn't for me.

D&D - "Dani forgot about the Iron Fleet" Are you f'ing kidding me? That's your story? I don't mind Dani pulling an Anikan/Darth Vader turn but this wasn't handled well. Everything is just so insanely rushed.

Jon has done absolutely nothing this season, he rode a Dragon and screamed at one and that's it. He hasn't had a defining moment yet this season, so the only thing I can think of at this point is he will pull a Jamie and kill Dani. Because after this episode there's absolutely no way she's coming out of the last episode alive.

But Jon just doesn't seem like someone who will want to be King, so I'm thinking he won't. But if he doesn't and lives, (Which I think he will) then what was the point of him being a Targaryen? There's literally none imo.

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
7 season of character development tossed away like trash. What did i just watch.
What was the point, like really?
Dany her actions made absolute no Sense. Why not fly to the keep and burn down cersei? Why burn down thousands of Woman and children of which we got a waterfall of shots. Im all for controversy in this show as we seen in previous season scènes but this was absolute horrendous and im pissed how rushed and terrible a pile of shit this show has become in a matter of episodes

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even though this turn has been foreshadowed in the past it still felt rushed. You needed more episodes to see her change because of the death of Jorah.