Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kind of expected of dani and sansa not getting along well.
Post automatically merged:

well episode Review comes here : Beware of people who didnt watch it
Rating 6.5- 7 /10

I liked the Episode generally it was less action and more talk , we see the north has already shown they dont like dani even Sansa to some point fear regarding having dani around . It s good to see Lord raven or bran acting so cool in the entire episode lol like he doesnt care a thing what happened .

Its good to see Tyrion and Sansa have a talk and whole point of tyrion wanting to believe his sister will aid them at ime of needs .

What do we say Theon rescued Yaara thats big news they are heading towards the Noth now to help and aid Dead vs living battle .

Night King already started made his chess piece moves they are indeed heading towards castle black now . So brootherhood met the wildlings group that would be interesting point now what happens from here .

Like Arya and Gendry 's reunion is it me or Arya is acting sigh towards him . Gendry x Arya ??

Biggest episode so far :Jon can ride the dragon !! Also it was heartbreaking for Sam to hear about the execution of his father and brother from dani . It even stems that Dani is not fit for Iron Throne of course this gave Sam desire to reveal the truth to Jon that he is Aegon that really shook up Jon . I am interested will he try to distance away from dani now since he might find out they are blood related in the end .

Also Episode ending with Jamie and Bran , and him looking at bran on wheelchair with sad eyes kind of reminds me of episode 1 where he pushes him off from the ledge how times have changed .

Last edited:

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you're going with that logic, then you might as well cast every single member of the Night Watch under that same umbrella. Did they not murder their own lord commander? Did they not betray their own comrades when they fled? Did they not all not also break their own vows in the towns with the whores?

The characters are all flawed and I never claimed Jon was perfect. Yes, he's flawed. Yes, he went against his own oath. An oath that he was forced to take because Ned made a promise to his own sister that he would not reveal the true identity of Jon for fear that Robert would murder him for the half-Targeryn that he is.

Jon is a balanced character that you can't help but sympathize with. He has good morals, a good tactical mind and he is also a man that people naturally flock to his banner and he has a way of command that makes people go above and beyond their normal means.
99% people taking the black are criminals. Guarding the wall is a punishment. Of course I expect betrayals and backstabbing from criminals. ? that's the only 'logical logic' there is.

Nobody forced Jon to take the black. There were other options and it's not like Robb or any of the other Starks would have thrown him out. I am curious, have you read the books?

You didn't call him perfect and I didn't claim you did that either. You called him honest and loyal, and that he is not.

He is not a great tactician either since he died once and has been saved by a deus ex machina at least twice.

Like I said we read this character differently.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Episode 2 preview :

Dani confronts jamie lannister in the castle black talking about how she and her brother talked of killing kingslayer .

I am interested on how jamie defense will be on this.

Night king is already making his move as he heads towards castpe black.

@Rei @bittersweet @UNDFTD

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nothing major happened in the first episode except major cringe moments when characters met eachother. Kingslayers face when he saw Bran.

You must be registered for see medias

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nothing major happened in the first episode except major cringe moments when characters met eachother. Kingslayers face when he saw Bran.

You must be registered for see medias
Warm up before dead army starts slaying the loved ones.

I am pretty sure not many will come out alive .

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a slow episode, a little bit of a retelling of where things stand right now.

I really enjoyed Sophie Turner's (Sansa) acting.... the looks she was giving Dany, throwing daggers! Loved it.
I hated the cheesy dialogue between Dany and Jon about the dragon riding.... so bad.

Bran meeting Jamie f i n a l l y , was the best part for me!

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where.do.we.start?

Love it that they changed the opening sequence with the POV of the White Walkers and that they went so in detail, even showing things like the Catacombs of Winterfel and the Iron Throne. In particular that they showed a miniature ballista in King's Landing was intriguing. It was expected, but still the moment I saw the Last Hearth on the map, you knew they were screwed and when lil' Umber left Winterfel, you knew he wasn't going to come back.

Next victim: Deepwood Motte (I reckon). I got the feeling that the scenes with Aria running in a castle during the trailer, will occur in Deepwood Motte because she was sent on some kind of expedition, hence her remarks about wanting to see the face of this 'death'.

I think Cersei was never pregnant to begin with and that she reached her menopause, but confused her lack of menstruation with pregnancy. Which means she went from being blessed to eternally cursed. For what does she still live for? Which would explain why she's so calm about killing Jaimie. I find it kind of weird that she ordered that without any visible hesitation. She made it clear in the previous season she can do whatever she wants, so I don't see why Jaime's northern trip would bother her that much to the point she sends an assassin. The political implications for her are alarming though. The moment Euron's realizes she can't have children anymore, she suddenly becomes far less appealing.

I feel that they kind of messed up Sam's character. Yes it's really something for him to be grief-stricken by the death of his father and brother despite the former threatening him with a 'hunting accident' if he didn't join the Night's Watch, but come on. Now he went all uncharacteristically political by immediately slamming Jon's heritage in his face. His father and brother made their decision and Sam's family now was the Night's Watch. So I really don't get how he's having such a grudge.

I'm really not liking Sansa. She looks like Littlefinger: scheming for the sake of scheming...and it did not end well for him. She, and many other northerners, are throwing in Jon's face his questionable actions, but I don't see any of them providing alternatives. That's just whining.

Lastly I'm slightly disappointed that there was no reaction from Jora and Lyanna, despite them being almost face to face.

Reactions: Rei and Shanks

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's your guys prediction on end game of the series only thing I'm pretty sure of with how the series has been setting up the starks as the protagonists don't see how Jon doesn't get the throne in the end.

Who do you think will be the person next to him on the throne?

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's your guys prediction on end game of the series only thing I'm pretty sure of with how the series has been setting up the starks as the protagonists don't see how Jon doesn't get the throne in the end.

Who do you think will be the person next to him on the throne?
i see iron throne getting destroyed. To tell you its hard to see what happens .

Dani , sansa might die . Arya surviving in the end is highly likely. John already died so i dont see him dying again.

There will be on westeros overall.

Reactions: Sagebee

Aesima

Kin
96💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good Set up episode, I don't know why Dany is surprised the North doesn't like her, You would think she would understand after the amount of betrayal and misery they went through being ruled by an outsider and yet she's over here complaining to Jon on Sansa's passive aggressive attitude lol.

Euron's Fleet is a bigger joke than I thought, I assume he would have the best fighters guarding Yara but they got completely cleaned out by Theon, Glad Yara gave her blessings to let Theon return to his real home and defend it, Really do hope he makes it out alive..btw where was the Golden company at when Theon infiltrated the ships?:pick:

I see Bran is slowly regaining his emotions, right off the bat he gets angry and this long ass introduction lol.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Episode 2 : Knights of winterfall rating : 9.4/10

Wow what a great episode , Jamie lannister continues to be my fav char the story progress his expression and realities of the threat he talks about . This episodes also undertakes friction between Sansa and Danni , Sansa pledges North will never swore to the westeros and Dany makes odd gesture towards not understanding the implication or politics of the climate when Ned stark was sentenced to death . So implication Dani is still an outsider even if she becomes the Queen he will face the problems and the human s will go back to their petty problems as well .

Stands out were Brianne and Bran completely amazing the actors really did wonderful job . Bran / Three eyed revan implies Night king will come to get him to erase history of the humanity and the enter the world into endless night . Interesting scenio but will have wait to see what Night king will do to get bran .

Last Everyone have moments ser davos , podrick , tormund , Jamie , tyrion in that room recognize the danger of army of the dead and how little of a chance they will face in this crisis . Tormund's moment were cringy btw wouldnt go in detail .

Woops woops Arya x Gendry seems like a go , it hard to see Arya we saw in season 1 is all grown up now . What would Ned say about you Arya ? xD

Highights of the moments Brianne and Jammie moment , Jamie declaring her as the knight is one of the best written moment in the show she totally deserves it . Really liked how Jamie and Brianne relation progressed . They all know they will either live or die but its all coming for them .

The moments between all the people who were formerly enemies are reuniting to fight against dead . It wa like titanic moment for me we know some of the them will die in next episode . I ll brace it up .
Post automatically merged:

Long as Tormund does idegaf XD
lol check out the episode on tormund haha . It was best part xD.

Aesima

Kin
96💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This whole episode was Dany being exposed, just another power hungry ruler, seeing the difference between Sansa's rule and hers, allowed Jaimie to stay were as Dany was looking for everyone to agree with her to execute him(despite why he did it) and later on Sansa making it clear the North does not want to be ruled by an outsider ever again and yet again Dany not wanting to let go of the northern kingdom, Seems like all the advice and lessons Dany learned from her time in Meereen(Not being a tyrannical ruler, learning to compromise and show mercy) went out the window when she arrived in Westeros.

This episode had a lot of calm moments, everyone being joyful(somewhat) one last time before their impending doom.. was great and sad at the same time, The end is really coming haha.

Highlights was Pod Singing, Brienne being Knighted and Sansa Reuniting with Theon especially, considering she's been passive aggressive after Jon gave up his crown.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mostly interactions and subtle hints about cogwheels starting to turn that will eventually have a tremendous impact on the final outcome.

Not sure how to feel about this episode. There were many enjoyable 'small' scenes, but I feel like that several characters evolution has deteriorated the last two seasons. Tyrion has only been making 'mistakes'; where's the clever, devious imp from the earlier seasons? Dany seems to have become more and more shallow and even spoiled. I can understand that just because of her backstory she shouldn't automatically win, but come one it's a bit of waste of building up a character that much to let her end up the same way as all the other selfish rulers. I made a nasty eyebrow-movement when she said 'Jon's war'...how is this Jon's war, how are they still under the impression this is something of Jon? Sansa was then the exact opposite. Suddenly she's the most loved and respected one, yet she pretty much sold the North out in the beginning for a crown -.-

And then we have Jon. It's understandable he has personal issues, he always had doubts due to his heritage, but he has been underwhelming to say the least in regards to pushing through his commands. At least give him some more solid dialogue other than "we need every man we can get". Because the series are further than the books and you can't keep expanding storylines, they had to compress everything rapidly in the last two seasons. So it's understandable they cut some corners, but come on -.- how is the male birthright even still a relevant factor at this point? Cersei has zero claim and yet is sitting with her ass on the throne, while Danny has two dragons + Unsullied + Dothraki. Jon on the other hand has already a hard time just keeping the North under his command, let alone 6 other kingdoms and even if he is legitimate, how many people would believe him? Jon is in no way a threat, yet simply explaining that he has no interest in the Iron Throne is too much?

Seems to me that they are going to get ambushed somehow by the White Walkers. Prepare to lose a lot of favourite characters next week *gulp*

Lastly even though Arya x Gendry was a frequent shipping and nudity isn't anything new for GoT, that was still...weird .-.

Aesima

Kin
96💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also They kept mentioning the crypts, knowing what the Night King can do, in this entire time of being there, Why has no one bothered burning the remains in those crypts before using them as refuge? :stone:

Lazy writing there D&D :score:

Aesima

Kin
96💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A very tense and stressful episode ending somewhat anti climatic. The battle itself was amazing through and through, BUT Everyone forgot they were fighting the dead, Sending your dothraki army straight into their deaths, that was beyond stupid, what a waste of military force, Though I assume the writers wanted to nerf Dany a bit since she is still kinda OP and wouldn't give Cersei a somewhat fair battle.

Dragon fight was pretty awesome even though the darkness and storm made it kinda difficult to see lol. Lyanna was a tough little bear, got mowed down by a giant but got back up and finished her fight and even taking a giant down with her, respects.

I'm gonna have to rewatch the whole series, maybe I missed something cause I honestly did not expect Arya to be the one to end it all, That I am neutral with,but I was disappointed the Night King didn't get a proper final battle(not counting the sky clash with the dragons)

Seems like the Northern army was basically obliterated and Dany's army took some massive loses, Jaime's worst assumtion about the aftermath is coming true lol.

also again..THE CRYPT AS SAFE AREA AGAINST THE DEAD?! :rage: