Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Winter will arrive on 14th discuss what s the possibility who wins the Living vs death .

Will Jon snow learn about his parental heritage and relation Dani ?

What is Euron upto ? Is Yaara still alive ?

What is the motivation of Night king behind the scheme of war ?

Reactions: bittersweet

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am counting the minutes!

SPOILER ALERT

I don't know what to think about what is going to happen, I have been reading fan theories for the last two years, but i hope that its going to be epic.

I know GRRM has said that the end is going to be 'bittersweet' which makes me think that the night walkers are going to be stopped at the very end.

Jon will definitely get to know the truth, remember the last scene of previous season? Exciting! Cersei will die of course, as there cannot be any 'sweet' ending with her around. I still think Jamie is going to kill her and become both 'kingslayer' and 'kinslayer'.

Biggest mystery for me is Bran. Euron is a wildcard but soooooo entertaining to watch!
As for the Stark children.... i think that only two will survive, Jon and Arya as only their direwolves are alive right now.

I just dont want to see a Hollywood ending with Jon and Danny living happily ever after riding each their dragon to the sunset...that will kill it for me.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I def dont think there will be no hollywood ending with martin around the helms.

I feel cersei might actually win this thing but the end process she will be alone and no one will be there for her . Its amazing cersei is evil but honestly the final season is enough to redeem any action to what she did to starks and others.

Honestly i am yet to see why tyrion looked upset after meeting cersei. Its possible he found out about cersei being pregnant. I dont think he might betray the alliance there is possible chance tyrion will protect cersei if chance ever comes her life might be in danger as such.

The prime role jon , bran , melissandre , dany will have bigger role in figuring out how to stop army of the dead. Dragonstone is one of the answer but i dont think that will be the answer.

The tale of azor ahai might repeat once again.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jon is 100% dying & Arya's entire past is just to qualify her as a Kingsguard for Sansa once she takes over. His last name couldn't possibly serve as anything other than fuel to burn at his ties to the countries backing him and the Dragon Lady(I'm not good with names).

And if you wanna read some serious fanfic, I think there's a possibility of Sansa and Dragon Lady mingling. Every time Sansa mentions how Flaying Guy(you know who I mean..) tortured her, she's always alluding to the intercourse being the most torturous part. Obviously rape is torturous, but what if she's lesbian? And Dragon Lady has failed to love the men she thought she loved. Sansa will marry Dragon Lady & take Jon's place as the person to unite the North with the South. What would it matter if Dragon Lady couldn't bear children if she was fiddling with a woman anyhow?

Tyrion's whole struggle with his dad was about the way he was born & those he loved. Tyrion would approve no question. He'd understand what it's like to be born a certain way & not having the freedom to love who you love. He was even recommending different ways of selecting heirs to her. Her closest friend is boning a guy without a bone.. c'mon now, it's not that unlikely for her to get approval.

Last edited:

bittersweet

Kin
666💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't even begin to express my excitement for the airing of the new season. I don't see Jon dying until the very end of the show, if he does at all. He's never been hungry for power or glory and that is what makes him such a shining beacon for the north and Westeros against the coming horde of White Walkers. Dany will rely on him to ride her second dragon and they shall find a way to halt the advance. I expect more background of the Night King to be revealed.

Also, just going to leave this here to hype for the season premier.

You must be registered for see medias

Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Might look this is in another way i think jon is a great leader no doubt in it. Couple of time we see he disobeys his superiors or break moral ethic code of night watch . If he was king he would be terrible ruler might not like Ned who is witty and controlling at same time.

The fate made him king of the north and now we know he is son of rhegar targareyan he is destined to rule the westeros gives him a dream as an underdog to rule seven kingdom.

However history has shown the one who sits on iron throne never had good ending. Even if jon becomes king there will be people like varys , petr bellyish plotting the schemes.

I def think iron tjrones as a whole needs to be destroyed . Perhaps cersei will be the last queen.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Much to be said and anything can happen.

Not that I have a problem with it, but I dont see Sansa and Dany as romantic partners ruling Westeros together. Where did this even come from? o_O

Hm... how good/capable is Jon really? Hasn't he failed every single mission he undertook? First the raid past the wall, then bringing the wildlings to the watch, then getting himself killed because of trusting the wrong people, not killing Littlefinger, how he acted during the battle of the bastards, getting Dany's dragon killed, bending the knee when he went to get an ally....

Jon is brave and courageous but i dont think he has any other qualities. The Targaryen blood is not a good thing... the Targs make terrible kings and queens, with very few exceptions.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sansa and Dany as a pair dear lord if anything we need Sansa will be spinster rather enter into romance . Personally ramsey has scarred her i doubt we will see any romance with Sansa unless a goldenheart guy appears . For me Jamie suits it but he loves his sister which is weird in the end .

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sansa and Dany as a pair dear lord if anything we need Sansa will be spinster rather enter into romance . Personally ramsey has scarred her i doubt we will see any romance with Sansa unless a goldenheart guy appears . For me Jamie suits it but he loves his sister which is weird in the end .
I don't think Sansa is getting a happy ending.

Jamie might get a bittersweet one.

Reactions: Shanks

bittersweet

Kin
666💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Much to be said and anything can happen.

Not that I have a problem with it, but I dont see Sansa and Dany as romantic partners ruling Westeros together. Where did this even come from? o_O

Hm... how good/capable is Jon really? Hasn't he failed every single mission he undertook? First the raid past the wall, then bringing the wildlings to the watch, then getting himself killed because of trusting the wrong people, not killing Littlefinger, how he acted during the battle of the bastards, getting Dany's dragon killed, bending the knee when he went to get an ally....

Jon is brave and courageous but i dont think he has any other qualities. The Targaryen blood is not a good thing... the Targs make terrible kings and queens, with very few exceptions.
How did Jon get her dragon killed? Her dragon was killed because of Dany's overconfidence. She hadn't fought the white walkers before. It's not Jon's fault he trusted that people would be accepting that the Wildlings were people and deserved to live, not succumb to the white walkers themselves.

Jon is an honest, loyal, courageous fellow. He's also killed more than his fair share of white walkers, one of the few to actually do so.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How did Jon get her dragon killed? Her dragon was killed because of Dany's overconfidence. She hadn't fought the white walkers before. It's not Jon's fault he trusted that people would be accepting that the Wildlings were people and deserved to live, not succumb to the white walkers themselves.

Jon is an honest, loyal, courageous fellow. He's also killed more than his fair share of white walkers, one of the few to actually do so.
I don't know why people choose to remember only some things when it comes to Jon Snow and dismiss all the rest.

Jon is not an honest and loyal fellow.

Didn't he break his oath to the black when he went 'cave exploring' with Ygritte?
Didn't he betray the Night's Watch when he allowed wildlings south of the wall?
Didn't he betray Mance and the rest of the wildlings after joining them, resulting in the brutal murder of Mance?
Didn't he betray the North when he went all the way to Dragonstone to get help and instead bent the knee to a foreign queen with pretty eyes?

People cast a pity cloak on Jon way too easily. The poor bastard of Winterfell.... but he was still a presumed bastard of the high lord, not a captive and not a servant.

And here lies the genius of GRRM in making characters so multi-dimensional and flawed that readers see other things when it comes to them.

As for the killing of the dragon, it was again caused by a foolish action of Snow, another suicide mission of his.

Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really agree with it jon has different views and thoughts on he wants things done. His ideals will always cause mixed opinion .

He made a brief mistake not taking other old night watch people who were apprehensive of wildlings .

I see jon as more of julius caesar kind of person in the end because end result he wants unity asnd peace.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really agree with it jon has different views and thoughts on he wants things done. His ideals will always cause mixed opinion .

He made a brief mistake not taking other old night watch people who were apprehensive of wildlings .

I see jon as more of julius caesar kind of person in the end because end result he wants unity asnd peace.
His heart is in the right place, yeah. And there wouldn't be any hope for Westeros right now if not for Jon.

He is courageous, brave and very naive as most heroes are in that realm.
But he is only a good guy when you agree with his actions, if the end goal is the same. If you actually start analyzing them from a neutral point of view he is as bad as the other characters.

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
His heart is in the right place, yeah. And there wouldn't be any hope for Westeros right now if not for Jon.

But he is only a good guy when you agree with his actions, if the end goal is the same. If you actually start analyzing them from a neutral point of view he is as bad as the other characters.
He is not politician per say even poor Ned the noblest man in north couldnt live in dirty politics of westeros.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How did Jon get her dragon killed? Her dragon was killed because of Dany's overconfidence. She hadn't fought the white walkers before.
Part of the dragon's death was due to Jon not returning to the others fast enough. They could've left sooner than they did but Jon was so caught up in his own battle that he failed to hear the others calling him.

Yeah, the only thing that restricts Jon is his morals. If you replace his own with Cersei's, he's hardly different. He does whatever he wants no matter how unfavorable.

Reactions: Rei

bittersweet

Kin
666💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know why people choose to remember only some things when it comes to Jon Snow and dismiss all the rest.

Jon is not an honest and loyal fellow.

Didn't he break his oath to the black when he went 'cave exploring' with Ygritte?
Didn't he betray the Night's Watch when he allowed wildlings south of the wall?
Didn't he betray Mance and the rest of the wildlings after joining them, resulting in the brutal murder of Mance?
Didn't he betray the North when he went all the way to Dragonstone to get help and instead bent the knee to a foreign queen with pretty eyes?

People cast a pity cloak on Jon way too easily. The poor bastard of Winterfell.... but he was still a presumed bastard of the high lord, not a captive and not a servant.

And here lies the genius of GRRM in making characters so multi-dimensional and flawed that readers see other things when it comes to them.

As for the killing of the dragon, it was again caused by a foolish action of Snow, another suicide mission of his.
If you're going with that logic, then you might as well cast every single member of the Night Watch under that same umbrella. Did they not murder their own lord commander? Did they not betray their own comrades when they fled? Did they not all not also break their own vows in the towns with the whores?

The characters are all flawed and I never claimed Jon was perfect. Yes, he's flawed. Yes, he went against his own oath. An oath that he was forced to take because Ned made a promise to his own sister that he would not reveal the true identity of Jon for fear that Robert would murder him for the half-Targeryn that he is.

Jon is a balanced character that you can't help but sympathize with. He has good morals, a good tactical mind and he is also a man that people naturally flock to his banner and he has a way of command that makes people go above and beyond their normal means.