Game of Thrones Season 4 Trailer

KillerMongoose

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
687 posts 46 reactions
Joined
Dec 28, 2012
Messages
687
Reaction score
46
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Game of Thrones season 4 trailer is out, and looks ****ing phenomenal!

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

 

R4mbl3

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,547 posts 291 reactions
Joined
Jul 1, 2012
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
291
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yes!! I cannot wait for this!!!.

Can't wait to see the new character, Don't know his name but they call him the Red Viper or something, I think that was him that said
"The Lannisters are not the only ones who pay their debts"
Badass!! Can't wait to see.
 

Joon

DalbitEcho
Supreme
23,694 posts 1,484 reactions
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
23,694
Reaction score
1,484
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So the Lystanders are not the only ones that pay their debt huh? OK. :rolleyes: We know you gon die.
 

kuramamode

Member
238 posts 15 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
238
Reaction score
15
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
two hands up for that!
 

Lrrrrr

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,409 posts 228 reactions
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
2,409
Reaction score
228
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I could spoil so much :devil: Aha I won't though, looks really awesome, looking forward to it!
 

Snape Uchiha

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,175 posts 767 reactions
Joined
Nov 14, 2012
Messages
4,175
Reaction score
767
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have read the books and can assure you that you will poop in your pants from how awesome the next season is going to be.
 

Maito Gai

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
551 posts 17 reactions
Joined
Oct 3, 2012
Messages
551
Reaction score
17
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Can't wait to see the red viper :).
 
Top